We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• hellodee
    712 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lynden Gooch 2 goals. any chance of TOTW?
  • Gnomenclature
    4914 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Haven’t been in here for a while since we got exiled over here. Still following the league as ever and got round to do Schweiny second time round as I didn’t have the coins first time round.

Once I’m done with online objectives and sold up the players bought for those I’m gonna start on Acosta and Villalba

I'm slowly working towards villalba. I have acosta, he is very fun. Hope you have potm josef, he's still very good even in January.

Schweinsteiger is great too. Shame the next ibra card will be serie a... a lot people predicting a flashback next week.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1003 posts Professional
    Haven’t been in here for a while since we got exiled over here. Still following the league as ever and got round to do Schweiny second time round as I didn’t have the coins first time round.

Once I’m done with online objectives and sold up the players bought for those I’m gonna start on Acosta and Villalba

I'm slowly working towards villalba. I have acosta, he is very fun. Hope you have potm josef, he's still very good even in January.

Schweinsteiger is great too. Shame the next ibra card will be serie a... a lot people predicting a flashback next week.

Josef is still king. I run an MLS/untradeable rtg, where every player in my squad is either an untradeable or an MLS player. I allow myself up to two tradeable non-mls players in my starting lineup and none on the bench.

This is my squad.

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/12351285
  • Antparry92
    18659 posts World Class

No I didn’t bother with him or POTM Vela. Every year I usually do nearly every MLS card but I focused on one team pretty much this year and my first team looks better for it. This is what I’ve got so far which I had from
    Week 1 basically bar Schweinsteiger
    b6a9ab90460a3e3dfdc9524abdc51c8f.jpg

• RayS
    28641 posts National Team Captain
    Yuya Kubo looks set to become a DP for Cincy. Our worlds collide again @Ryno

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/01/06/report-fc-cincinnati-set-sign-japanese-striker-yuya-kubo-gent
  • Chubbs
    14506 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone here thinking we are striking this year? Would really hate that but still not having heard anything is weird. I know they are supposed to come back to the table soon but seems like if it was positive it wouldnt have taken this long. It expires 01/31/2020. It would essentially end all MLS Champions leagues hopes too I would assume.
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Anyone here thinking we are striking this year? Would really hate that but still not having heard anything is weird. I know they are supposed to come back to the table soon but seems like if it was positive it wouldnt have taken this long. It expires 01/31/2020. It would essentially end all MLS Champions leagues hopes too I would assume.

forgot the CBA negotiations were going on. yeah who knows... I haven't heard anything about it in a while from any outlets.
  • Ryno
    6520 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »

Would be a quality signing as well. If he signs, I'll make my way out to Cinci this year.
    Chubbs wrote: »

forgot the CBA negotiations were going on. yeah who knows... I haven't heard anything about it in a while from any outlets.

Just have to wait and see if the next session goes well or not. It's likely make or break for the season ahead
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »

Yesssss! First Japanese DP. Incredible stuff. Love it. Will be keeping an eye Cincy games for sure now.
  • RayS
    Just waiting till March so we can get the Kubo POTM card ;)
  • NornIron
    12501 posts Has That Special Something
    Bobby Edwards signing again for an MLS team, he's an American GK was over in N.Ireland playing since the start of the season very good.
  • Gnomenclature
    Pizzaro coming to mls. Really enjoyed watching him in the gold Cup.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/01/13/report-monterrey-mexicos-rodolfo-pizarro-has-juicy-offer-mls

Chicago seem to be in the running.

MLS poaching all the quality mexicans lol.

The little pea to galaxy makes a lot of sense. I can see him competing for the golden boot if he stays healthy.
  • RayS
    Pizzaro coming to mls. Really enjoyed watching him in the gold Cup.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/01/13/report-monterrey-mexicos-rodolfo-pizarro-has-juicy-offer-mls

Chicago seem to be in the running.

MLS poaching all the quality mexicans lol.

The little pea to galaxy makes a lot of sense. I can see him competing for the golden boot if he stays healthy.

Gonna be a little bit of a new look MLS! Rooney, Zlatan, Schweiny leaving and Pulido, Pizarro, etc coming in.

Seattle likely to add any significant players?

Chicharito v Carlitos in El traffico :o
  • RayS
    SBC Acosta dribbling about to get even more broken lol

"Increased exit speed when Sprinting out of a Strafe Dribble for players that have an average rating of 80 or higher between the Attributes of Dribbling, Agility, and Balance.
    This action can be performed during a Strafe Dribble by Sprinting in a specific direction.
    The exit speed and duration will scale based on the average rating with the least improvement being felt at 80 and the most improvement at 99."
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1003 posts Professional
    So strafe dribbling, Accel burst, dragback to strafe dribble
  • Gnomenclature
    Interesting signings this transfer window.

You can tell mls teams are feeling more confident in their fan bases - young talent over big name, aging, stars.

However, it is exciting when super stars come to mls - as long as they still perform. Keane, Henry, Beckham, zlatan, Rooney, Villa, and ljundberg all delivered.

Would love to see Suarez, cavani, Silva, ozil, and Mata give mls a go.
  • Antparry92
    18659 posts World Class
    Edison Flores the Peruvian international is on his way to DC as well, I quite enjoyed watching him play in the WC. But like the others have said it’s great and interesting watching teams pick younger players from Latin America and Eastern Europe now
  • Gnomenclature
    Edison Flores the Peruvian international is on his way to DC as well, I quite enjoyed watching him play in the WC. But like the others have said it’s great and interesting watching teams pick younger players from Latin America and Eastern Europe now

I hope Seattle can sign a few centerbacks... didn't even realize they released most of them.

No more Torres or kee-hee... then they go and sign a terrible centerback from orlando...

• RayS
    Giovinco getting into TOTW. nicee
  • Gnomenclature
    Starting to get pretty nervous about Seattle's defense... We have ccl in a month and was really hoping we could win it this year.

I have faith Garth will deliver, but I'm still nervous 😬
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1003 posts Professional
    Starting to get pretty nervous about Seattle's defense... We have ccl in a month and was really hoping we could win it this year.

I have faith Garth will deliver, but I'm still nervous 😬

Yeah, that's gotta be nerve wracking. I hate how our season falls with CCL
  • SuperSonicSean
    6142 posts Big Money Move
    I'm getting so tired of hearing "The Chicago Fire are interested in ______" rumors. I mean, I'm interested in Zendaya, but that means nothing if I fail to make a move. :D

• Gnomenclature
    I'm getting so tired of hearing "The Chicago Fire are interested in ______" rumors. I mean, I'm interested in Zendaya, but that means nothing if I fail to make a move. :D

It would be tough being a Chicago fan right now... all this effort to rent and and move venues but no effort (it seems at least) to improve quality on the field.

Think you guys have another year before big things happen on the pitch.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6142 posts Big Money Move

It would be tough being a Chicago fan right now... all this effort to rent and and move venues but no effort (it seems at least) to improve quality on the field.

Yeah, it's certainly a mixed bag right now. I'm glad we're moving back to Chicago proper, and the rebrand is starting to grow on me somewhat, but the lack of signings right now is irking me. We get one chance to make a first impression with the city. Squander it with a mediocre product on the field, and we may not get another chance.
  • RayS

Yeah, it's certainly a mixed bag right now. I'm glad we're moving back to Chicago proper, and the rebrand is starting to grow on me somewhat, but the lack of signings right now is irking me. We get one chance to make a first impression with the city. Squander it with a mediocre product on the field, and we may not get another chance.

I thought Chicharito was supposed to go to Chicago!
  • Gnomenclature

Chicago will compete again. Now Seattle.... Why the F do we only have one center back? Heard we were after a Brazilian cdm... Does svensson move to center back?

Lagerway keeps referring to the CBA being the main reason for no signings... Does this mean that front offices are anticipating a strike? Baseball never really recovered from the strike in the 90s. Hope mls can avoid it.
  • Gnomenclature

I thought Chicharito was supposed to go to Chicago!

Galaxy is almost a certain transfer from what I'm hearing.

Vela vs the little pea. La vs la.... Garber is salivating the marketing possibilities as we speak...
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1003 posts Professional
    Allesandrini is officially leaving the Galaxy...