The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    I'm waiting for 200K as well. Once the hype dies down and the next promo hits, he'll crash. Target men aren't meta this year. He's sluggish and clunky compared to the likes of Griezmann or Zaha, and until we get our annual special Alessandri card, he has 0 usable strong links apart from icons.

Just hit 304k lol. How low can he go?

#zlatanwatch

Drop drop drop drop

I would have bought him at 280k, but hes going up again - market always rises when Europeans are sleeping.

The gameplay tonight is so bad anyway that I wouldn't enjoy him.
  • RayS
    26540 posts Player of the Year
    I'm waiting for 200K as well. Once the hype dies down and the next promo hits, he'll crash. Target men aren't meta this year. He's sluggish and clunky compared to the likes of Griezmann or Zaha, and until we get our annual special Alessandri card, he has 0 usable strong links apart from icons.

Just hit 304k lol. How low can he go?

#zlatanwatch

Drop drop drop drop

I would have bought him at 280k, but hes going up again - market always rises when Europeans are sleeping.

The gameplay tonight is so bad anyway that I wouldn't enjoy him.

Any under 300k is bonus for me
  • Chubbs
    14461 posts Has That Special Something
    Be careful though, if they were to release another MLS card in the next scream batch it could make him go back up for a bit.
  • RayS
    we got that IF Morris. LM
  • Gnomenclature
    we got that IF Morris. LM

Looks dreadful lol. Gonna get him anyway for my collection though....
  • Gnomenclature
    Any chance of an EOAE Rooney? Possibly a scream?

If so, would be an incredible start to mls squads this year. My vela has been banging them in - took awhile to warm up to him, but that left footed finesse is broken lol.
  • Ryno
    6317 posts Big Money Move
    Any chance of an EOAE Rooney? Possibly a scream?

If so, would be an incredible start to mls squads this year. My vela has been banging them in - took awhile to warm up to him, but that left footed finesse is broken lol.

A Rooney EOAE card would be like 90 rated, it would be amazing.

Vela left foot finesses are quite sensual this year
  • Looks like tote to load up on league SBC players. Bundesliga confirmed.
  • RayS
    Looks like tote to load up on league SBC players. Bundesliga confirmed.

WOWOWOW just saw this. Yep. Glad i didn't sell off what i had prepped for MLS so far. Full steam ahead!!!!!!
  • chrigaro
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

WOWOWOW just saw this. Yep. Glad i didn't sell off what i had prepped for MLS so far. Full steam ahead!!!!!!

Dito, lol. Already got like 170 MLS players in my club and was thinking about selling them. Until now. :D

Praying for a Pity Martinez, Opara or Long. These cards would be awesome.
  • RayS
    chrigaro wrote: »

Dito, lol. Already got like 170 MLS players in my club and was thinking about selling them. Until now. :D

ha yeah. I made a spreadsheet to list evey player in every club so I can check it off as I go. Last year I also bought all 500+ players so that i could do the SBC two times over with only buying a few players.
  • Gnomenclature

ha yeah. I made a spreadsheet to list evey player in every club so I can check it off as I go. Last year I also bought all 500+ players so that i could do the SBC two times over with only buying a few players.

Now that's dedication!

Omfg, I'd be happy with a left back and centerback as the choices.

However, I'm thinking it's pavon and rooney.
  • RayS

Now that's dedication!

Looking at the Bundesliga choices, I'm thinking it's possible we get slightly less mainstream picks this year. SBC Opara and/or SBC Reggie Cannon would be the dream for me. Although I'd also take an SBC Lawrence for that LB spot :)
  • Ryno

Now that's dedication!

It won't be Rooney since he is at Derby County now technically
  • Gnomenclature

Now that's dedication!

Looking at the Bundesliga choices, I'm thinking it's possible we get slightly less mainstream picks this year. SBC Opara and/or SBC Reggie Cannon would be the dream for me. Although I'd also take an SBC Lawrence for that LB spot :)

Honestly, any left back would be golden.

Love a couple USA players too. Last year there were good choices, but all attackers.

Schwein, vela, ibra, and Josef will be good for quite a few months. Throw in a flashback Bradley and I'm drooling.
  • Gnomenclature
    Ryno wrote: »

Now that's dedication!

It won't be Rooney since he is at Derby County now technically

True. Could get an EOAE or flashback though.
  • RayS
    Goodness this is awful viewing with the new squarely in the middle of the camera :D
  • Chubbs
    Goodness this is awful viewing with the new squarely in the middle of the camera :D

There's never been a good game to watch at that stadium. Ridiculous they still dont have a plan for a stadium.
  • Gnomenclature

I usually skip nyfc games due to its ridiculous camera views and tennis court sized pitch.

But, it's the playoffs...
  • RayS

I usually skip nyfc games due to its ridiculous camera views and tennis court sized pitch.

But, it's the playoffs...

Somehow you kinda get used to it while watching
  • Gnomenclature
    Ibra still at 285k... I won't be awake at rewards, might just have to get him or keep waiting?

🙁 can't decide lol
  • Ryno
    Matarrita :joy:

And then Pozuelo with a chipped PK for the likely winner. Cold-blooded.
  • RayS
    Ibra still at 285k... I won't be awake at rewards, might just have to get him or keep waiting?

🙁 can't decide lol

Shoot idk... Hard to tell when his price might finally hit bottom and then bounce.

Also, what a bone headed tackle by Matarrita. Two huge errors look to have cost NYCFC this game.
  • RayS
    @Gnomenclature ready for Seattle game??
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    Matarrita :joy:

And then Pozuelo with a chipped PK for the likely winner. Cold-blooded.

Pozuelo IF
  • Gnomenclature
    Sean Johnson wants a transfer after those massive errors... didn't see Toronto winning this one.
  • Gnomenclature
    @Gnomenclature ready for Seattle game??

Oh yeah! Don't have any finger nails left to chew after the last match.

Need a lodiero inform 😎
  • Gnomenclature
    Still no start for Victor Rodriguez - such a talented player, never seen him go 6 games in a row without a serious injury though... brought a nice spark to the game last weekend, hope he can do the same tonight.

Baird and krielach are dangerous - never pretty, but those two find ways to score.

Rimando can easily stand on his head tonight and shut us down....

So nervous lol.
  • Chubbs
    Cant believe that result has happened.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    904 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 24

🙁 can't decide lol

I finally bit the bullet and sniped one at 264.