• apfelmus_maCHer1
    46666 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Watched the game
    Pulisic = goat
  • RayS
    24918 posts Player of the Year
    Watched the game
    Pulisic = goat

Dude yes. He was clearly a level above anyone on either side today. That's what he can do. Feels good feels good
  • RayS
    Take your pick
    Long: 2g+CS
    Pulisic: 1g2a
    Zardes: 2g
    Morris: 2a

Screenshot-20190622-211909.png
    Screenshot-20190622-211354.png
  • SuperSonicSean
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 23
    Pulisic will only be an 82. Carniball/UCL Live cards don't count towards TOTW/MOTM cards as far as I'm aware. TOTS seems to be another matter though.

The rest of the cards look fantastic, and I'd love to add them to my squad. Long could be a borderline meta card with Sentinel.
  • RayS
    Pulisic will only be an 82. Carniball/UCL Live cards don't count towards TOTW/MOTM cards as far as I'm aware. TOTS seems to be another matter though.

The rest of the cards look fantastic, and I'd love to add them to my squad. Long could be a borderline meta card with Sentinel.

Maybe they would get lazy and careless and boost off his Carnibal card :#

But yeah that Long would be fantastic
  • Ryno
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    How is everyone doing, long time no post. Glad to see the US doing what needed to be done against T&T. Hoping they can continue to route lesser opponents and show some progression in that respect.

Also, totally loving SKC at the bottom of the West :neutral:
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 23
    Give me that long to link to Murillo. Beautiful 352 and easily get my BWP in any team
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    How is everyone doing, long time no post. Glad to see the US doing what needed to be done against T&T. Hoping they can continue to route lesser opponents and show some progression in that respect.

Also, totally loving SKC at the bottom of the West :neutral:

Sup Ryno! Things are quiet around here but at least we're getting some MLS IFs now and Gold Cup MOTM. let's see how the US does this tourney
  • Chubbs
    14206 posts Has That Special Something
    Zardes is still a donkey. Hes a little better these days off the ball but his hold up play and touch are still horrendous. Hopefully Jozy will be fit enough to start the knockout rounds.

Also hate Arriola. Dude literally can just run a little. Cant cross, finish, or beat anyone off a dribble. We need some wingers in the worse way. Morris shouldnt have to be coming in and playing wide, his only use in this team would be a willing runner up top late in game not playing out wide.
  • QceCapo
    5600 posts Big Money Move
    All Stars released....yawn.
  • RayS
    POMYKAL in!! Wow did not see that coming but I have to say well deserved. He's gone from fringe youth player last season to running the attacking show this year (and looked fantastic at the U20s).

Would absolutely love a TOTS Pomykal
  • I wonder if by the slimmest of chances EA releases mls all stars today/this week
  • RayS
    I wonder if by the slimmest of chances EA releases mls all stars today/this week

don't get my hopes up :'(
  • QceCapo
    How is TOTS Vela? 90 Vela sits on the bench because SBC Drini is amazing.....is 95 Vela any good?
  • SuperSonicSean
    They're gonna release them the week of the game. They're definitely coming. The reason why they didn't last year was because EA had to weigh how many packs they could sell with World Cup Mode vs All Stars and determined they'd sell a lot more packs with the former. This year, there's no other event during that time that will sell more packs.
  • RayS
    QceCapo wrote: »
    How is TOTS Vela? 90 Vela sits on the bench because SBC Drini is amazing.....is 95 Vela any good?

Seemed a pretty significant upgrade tbh. Feels much quicker and even better shooting and dribbling
  • SuperSonicSean

That's funny because I despise SBC Alessandrini. I loved his cards in previous years, but he doesn't get involved enough for me this year. He has like 8 contributions in 45 matches. 90 Vela has 60+ in 82 matches of WL. His finesse shots are completely unstoppable.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5* skiller Gary Mackay Steven signed by NYCFC 👀
  • SuperSonicSean
    USWNT conceded their first goal since April 4th. Hope our girls can pull through against Spain.
  • Tots Josef SBC
  • SuperSonicSean
    Looks sick. Not sure if he dislodges PIM Hernandez from my MLS squad though.
  • Looks sick. Not sure if he dislodges PIM Hernandez from my MLS squad though.

Maybe not, but as a super sub he is going to **** some people off
  • QceCapo
    edited June 25
    Built a team around 89 Josef......he's back in the main squad again!

I meant to say 89 Josef lolol

man he's good....
    Post edited by QceCapo on
  • Antparry92
    17215 posts World Class
    Is 89 Josef really worth doing? My 86 has 124 games played and 76 goals and I’m pretty low on funds right now.
    I’d be throwing the 86 one in to the SBC as well
  • SuperSonicSean
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Is 89 Josef really worth doing? My 86 has 124 games played and 76 goals and I’m pretty low on funds right now.

He's a sizable upgrade on the 86. You can skip it if you want since he'll probably get a 91+ All Star card in a month, but there's always the chance EA shafts us.
  • Antparry92
    17215 posts World Class

He's a sizable upgrade on the 86. You can skip it if you want since he'll probably get a 91+ All Star card in a month, but there's always the chance EA shafts us.

Yeh that’s true. Decisions decisions
  • QceCapo

Yeh that’s true. Decisions decisions

I'm not too hopeful about the All Star thing now...
  • QceCapo
    I'm assuming no MOTM for the T&T game at this point?
  • RayS
    I'm assuming no MOTM for the T&T game at this point?

Quite possible. We'll see friday. Idk what they'll do though if someone has a standout game against Panama tomorrow.