The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    When my pack was opening I swear to god I was saying "No ibra, no ibra, no ibra" out loud in my office.
  • RC wrote: »
    Decided to do a Flashback SBC and got a dupe Ibra 😂. They should have made it a player pick.

YIKES!!!
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    These packs are too risky for me. I already have Ibra, Nani, Rooney, Bradley, and De Rossi. Chances of getting a dupe are too high to warrant attempting a pricey 85 SBC
  • QceCapo
    These packs are too risky for me. I already have Ibra, Nani, Rooney, Bradley, and De Rossi. Chances of getting a dupe are too high to warrant attempting a pricey 85 SBC

Yeah I had the Ibs, Bradley and Nani and was rolling the dice for Rooney....
  • Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something

Ran across this today. Pretty awesome.
  • Antparry92
    17404 posts World Class
    Has to be pro/rel then. 30 is just too much
  • RayS
    25107 posts Player of the Year
    Just think of the cost of our league SBC!!
  • Antparry92 wrote: »

Unfortunately probably not. They’ll most likely keep with the same American sports model of separate conferences and schedules to fit.
  • Antparry92
    17404 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Unfortunately probably not. They’ll most likely keep with the same American sports model of separate conferences and schedules to fit.
    And that will be horrendous imo
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46747 posts FIFA Cover Star
    really hope one of the clubs will be Galatasaray partnerclub :o
  • QceCapo

Until they do this they will let the bottom feeders like the Revs just keep paying their league dues and allow them to put a trash product on the field......fans deserve the Pro/Reg......people say there would be no way that USL teams that get promoted would be able to afford to compete but I disagree. These teams can find money with investors this is how it works.
  • Antparry92
    17404 posts World Class
    QceCapo wrote: »

Until they do this they will let the bottom feeders like the Revs just keep paying their league dues and allow them to put a trash product on the field......fans deserve the Pro/Reg......people say there would be no way that USL teams that get promoted would be able to afford to compete but I disagree. These teams can find money with investors this is how it works.

Nail on the head!
  • XxNevermindxX
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who are some potm candidates?
  • QceCapo

Vela (again)??? Pozuelo? Ibra?
  • QceCapo wrote: »

Vela (again)??? Pozuelo? Ibra?

I doubt pozuelo only because Toronto has one win one draw one loss so far this month. Lafc Has one loss but Vela stats are amazing right now and I believe the Galaxy are undefeated this month so far as well. I think this week of double games will really separate the clear-cut front runner
  • QceCapo
    Vela has 10 goals and 5 assists in 9 games right now.....that's crazy.
  • It’s been done. Cr7 has been sold and we have completed him. The Black Panther. O rei. Eusebio! Also some decent pack luck left me with enough coins to grab 88 matthaus. Now I just need to replace my left back and my team is set!

28lxdas.jpg
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited April 24

If you're not watching Bleacher Report's The Champions webisodes, you're missing out. :D
  • QceCapo
    The Revs are awful. I’m not sure how anyone can pay real money to support this team.
  • Chubbs
    New local team that started this year.

• Chubbs wrote: »

@Chubbs I thought you actually lived in Atlanta
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs wrote: »

@Chubbs I thought you actually lived in Atlanta

I live and am from about an hour and fifteen north of Atlanta. I have lived in Atlanta sporadically.
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    Oh man, what happened in here, it’s so quiet! Having said I wouldn’t buy FIFA19, it was 60% off last month so picked up the £90 version for £30. Unfortunately missed out on Ibra, Rooney, Howard & Schweinsteiger SBC’s, but managed to pull a credible first owner team together....

fHmwRhx.jpg

Anyone else rocking MLS hybrids? How does your defence look as mine definitely needs upgrading 😂
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited April 26
    @FUT_CPFC How on Earth did you build up to 2 icons in a month? I'm dying to get PIM Stevie G, but I can't afford him.
  • FUT_CPFC
    978 posts Professional
    @FUT_CPFC How on Earth did you build up to 2 icons in a month? I'm dying to get PIM Stevie G, but I can't afford him.

@SuperSonicSean Hi mate, a ton of trading 😂 Bought the game on 11/03 (so just over 6 weeks ago) and admittedly, got a couple of lucky pulls early doors - NIF KDB being the best. I’ve done every normal SBC I can do, a few of the big clubs in league SBC’s for the good packs and the Rising Talent SBC’s for most of the icons (can do them for about 4k each). I’ve got 11 wins twice in WL but finished rank 1 in DR in Div 7 & 6 and always take untradable packs.

Most coins have come from trading, made over 500k this week. There was a pattern to Champions League cards in that they’d be a reward 1 day and a requirement the next. So when they were rewards I was picking them up for 500-900 on bid, then when a requirement, shifting them for 1.8k-5k.

Also had loads of luck with 83’s, picking them up for <=1k and flipping for 1.6k-3k.

First time I’ve paid attention to the fluctuation of card prices and it’s definitely paying off!

That said, Zola did come from mid icon SBC, but I have to do Moore SBC to finish Gerrard SBC (the plan was to sacrifice Zola but he’s so good!)
  • Chubbs
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »
    Oh man, what happened in here, it’s so quiet! Having said I wouldn’t buy FIFA19, it was 60% off last month so picked up the £90 version for £30. Unfortunately missed out on Ibra, Rooney, Howard & Schweinsteiger SBC’s, but managed to pull a credible first owner team together....

fHmwRhx.jpg

Anyone else rocking MLS hybrids? How does your defence look as mine definitely needs upgrading 😂

Thats a nice start for only 6 weeks! Mine is most definitely not a MLS Hybrid but absolutely love Bradley and Ibra. Two of the best players Ive used in any FIFA.

7e3ce0eeff9fca70c9bf1adef7fdad63.png
  • Chubbs wrote: »

fHmwRhx.jpg

Thats a nice start for only 6 weeks! Mine is most definitely not a MLS Hybrid but absolutely love Bradley and Ibra. Two of the best players Ive used in any FIFA.

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Howard I have a love/hate relationship with. Wont save a thing for two or three straight games, I go into a game thinking I will give him one last chance and he keeps a clean sheet on mad shots.
  • QceCapo

fHmwRhx.jpg

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Howard I have a love/hate relationship with. Wont save a thing for two or three straight games, I go into a game thinking I will give him one last chance and he keeps a clean sheet on mad shots.

Stuck with Alessandrini I see.....I was done with Vela but he has scored a brace in my last 3 matches so he will stick around a bit more.....I miss my long crosses from drini though
  • QceCapo wrote: »

fHmwRhx.jpg

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Stuck with Alessandrini I see.....I was done with Vela but he has scored a brace in my last 3 matches so he will stick around a bit more.....I miss my long crosses from drini though

I tried to get on with vela but the weak foot let me down a bit. Usually I can shift it onto his left but people expect it. Like playing with robben. Romain gets the job done.