The American SOCCER Lounge 18/19

Comments

• RayS
    24277 posts Player of the Year
    On a different note, nobody wants to play my MLS squad. Everybody backs out before the match starts. Some have quit before I could score a goal because they knew they were going to lose, but rather than give me a win, they left to prevent that from happening. Others go so far as to sub on icons, thereby preventing their challenge progress just to stop me from getting a win. Shameful tactics.

Dang that sucks... I didn't have either of those problems. Maybe it's people playing now who don't know what the objective really is :D
  • RayS
    I dig it. Pls add to FUT
  • Antparry92
    17025 posts World Class
    I have never ever ever been so close to selling up everything MLS!

Literally unplayable and they’re zero fun right now.
  • Antparry92
    17025 posts World Class
    I’d have 450k if I sold up all my MLS IF’s :neutral:
  • QceCapo
    5481 posts Big Money Move
    Starting my pointless Ibra journey later.
  • Antparry92 wrote: »

You might have more than that depending on what you sell. I literally cashed out my entire club, consumables included. I have just shy of 2.5 mill now.
  • QceCapo
    Antparry92 wrote: »

You might have more than that depending on what you sell. I literally cashed out my entire club, consumables included. I have just shy of 2.5 mill now.

I get tempted to do this but then I really love my all of my SBC fodder
  • QceCapo wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I get tempted to do this but then I really love my all of my SBC fodder

Yeah it does suck that any sbc I want to do now I have to build from scratch
  • Question time guys! Which mls/us player would you like to see most get an upgraded or multi inform card? For me it has to be Sebastian Lletget. 5*4* combo us player that links to ibra and romain him with a substantial boost to shootung, passing and dribbling would be fun
  • QceCapo
    edited March 26
    Question time guys! Which mls/us player would you like to see most get an upgraded or multi inform card? For me it has to be Sebastian Lletget. 5*4* combo us player that links to ibra and romain him with a substantial boost to shootung, passing and dribbling would be fun

honestly I just want our transfers. Shame they still don't have that done......Lletget would be a good shout though.
  • RayS
    Lletget would be fun for sure. A defender would be nice too though. Could you imagine an 85+ rated Opara or Lawrence??
  • QceCapo
    RayS wrote: »
    Lletget would be fun for sure. A defender would be nice too though. Could you imagine an 85+ rated Opara or Lawrence??

DON'T GET ME EXCITED ABOUT A YOUNG KEMAR IF
  • Chubbs
    14191 posts Has That Special Something
    caba4b0249e5d39611cbd504e17aa1b4.png
  • Chubbs wrote: »
    caba4b0249e5d39611cbd504e17aa1b4.png

That escobar would be op af!!!
  • QceCapo
    IF Esco does work for me as is....that looks pretty for an upgrade though
  • Accam in TOTW. Kind of pointless at this point in the game though.
  • QceCapo
    Accam in TOTW. Kind of pointless at this point in the game though.

IF defenders please
  • Yeah. Would have thought zimmerman or hollingshead would be in with a shout but guess not.
  • RayS
    Accam looks fun, but we also got IF Gerso who is very similar, and SBC Piatti who is better than both.
  • QceCapo
    Accam looks fun, but we also got IF Gerso who is very similar, and SBC Piatti who is better than both.

at this point of the game the only people buying that one are Union fans.
  • RayS
    anyone else given CB Zlatan a run out? only got one game with him so far and he seemed pretty clinical in tackling. A bit slow and not the best positionally (probably due to his low marking and M/L work rates), but kinda fun.

I doubt I'll stick with this though. FB Zlatan up front has a much much larger impact.
  • Antparry92
    17025 posts World Class
    Giving up on all things collectible for MLS now. Kept the bulk of players I use but sold all my IF’s that weren’t being used which netted me 400k....
  • RayS wrote: »
    anyone else given CB Zlatan a run out? only got one game with him so far and he seemed pretty clinical in tackling. A bit slow and not the best positionally (probably due to his low marking and M/L work rates), but kinda fun.

I doubt I'll stick with this though. FB Zlatan up front has a much much larger impact.

Ive been using the cb zlatan for chem reasons but in game switching him to cf befind cr7. Not as clinical or mobile as the flashback but using press after possession loss, he has stuck in some solid tacklings for quick opportunities
  • QceCapo
    5 out of 9 done....5 W and 2 L last night....two losses were against stacked MLS sides lol
  • Chubbs
    14191 posts Has That Special Something

I gave him a run into Prime Kluivert SBC
  • Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Pozuelo looking good as hell already
  • SuperSonicSean
    5474 posts Big Money Move
    Pozuelo is giving me vintage Giovinco vibes. That chip was magisterial.

Hope he gets an IF next week, not that we need another CAM.
  • RayS
    This guy gonna be good