The American SOCCER Lounge 18/19

Comments

• I don't even have my SBC Rooney anymore 😭
    I did pack his Red card though, so maybe I'll give that a shot.

Does Tim Howard count as a flashback card? I need some clarification here.

I think Howard is a premium sbc not a flashback
  • RayS
    24290 posts Player of the Year
    What game mode and is it 9 wins?
  • Singles I think. All mls. No flashbacks. 9 wins
  • hellodee
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    I m still confused about the ibra objective.
  • Antparry92
    17026 posts World Class
    Can we all take a minute to really appreciate how poor our MLS players are really
  • I’m not too upset because I just made bank selling off all of my MLS players in my club. When people are paying 4k for lgp
  • Antparry92
    17026 posts World Class
    I’m not too upset because I just made bank selling off all of my MLS players in my club. When people are paying 4k for lgp
    Just the past two weeks playing with my full Porto side and a Prem side in WL has shown me how bad they are. RB Josef is absolutely woeful and doesn’t even remotely play close to his stats
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Singles I think. All mls. No flashbacks. 9 wins

Requirements to unlock CB Ibra?
  • hellodee
    edited March 23
    Its not about getting ibra birthday for me. It's fun just playing against other MLS teams for a change. I m seeing silver, and bronze teams. It's great.
    I might get naldo lique 1
  • Antparry92 wrote: »
    I’m not too upset because I just made bank selling off all of my MLS players in my club. When people are paying 4k for lgp
    Just the past two weeks playing with my full Porto side and a Prem side in WL has shown me how bad they are. RB Josef is absolutely woeful and doesn’t even remotely play close to his stats

Josef just sits on my bench. Rarely gets on at this point
  • Chubbs
    14191 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Same for me. Was a beast for about two months though until teams started getting stacked all the way through. Have we determined if Howard counts as a flashback for the Ibra challenge?
  • hellodee
    Chubbs wrote: »

Same for me. Was a beast for about two months though until teams started getting stacked all the way through. Have we determined if Howard counts as a flashback for the Ibra challenge?

Howard is not flashback
  • Antparry92
    17026 posts World Class

Howard is fine
  • RayS
    Gonna give it a try with this

Screenshot-20190322-221001.png
  • I’m playing games for this Ibrahimovic and have absolutely no clue why
  • Chubbs
    I’m playing games for this Ibrahimovic and have absolutely no clue why

I tried and for some reason my team isn't getting the Ws. I'm upset.
  • Im on 5 wins 5 losses right now.
  • eMLS style squad builder for cb Ibra, featuring Cr7

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6316268

4411 in game
    Spinazzola (with anchor) and Cancelo will go to LB and RB. CR7 at striker, Ibra at cam with deadeye, Valeri and Bradley at cm.
  • eMLS style squad builder for cb Ibra, featuring Cr7

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6316268

4411 in game
    Spinazzola (with anchor) and Cancelo will go to LB and RB. CR7 at striker, Ibra at cam with deadeye, Valeri and Bradley at cm.

Would prefer fb rooney to Valeri but cant get him on full chem
  • Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Who is SxSw FC? You're just slightly ahead of me right now in fantasy
  • AngryFUTplayer
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 24
    Ryno wrote: »
    Who is SxSw FC? You're just slightly ahead of me right now in fantasy

Thats me! Bye week for most clubs worked out for me I think.
  • RayS
    SBC Piatti, Alessandrini, IF Acosta, and MVP Josef felt elite vs all these NIFs :D

IF Acosta is a crazy dribbler. Just about impossible to get the ball off him. Too bad his passing and shooting stats are all atrocious
  • Yeah. They made the objective quite a bit easier
  • QceCapo
    5485 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah. They made the objective quite a bit easier

might just do it for the fodder
  • Chubbs
    QceCapo wrote: »

Was super easy if you have good MLS cards. They thrash NIF Ligue 1 and Serie A teams. Really murder these silver/gold MLS teams. Think I went 9 for 10 and 6 rage quits.
  • RayS
    QceCapo wrote: »

Was super easy if you have good MLS cards. They thrash NIF Ligue 1 and Serie A teams. Really murder these silver/gold MLS teams. Think I went 9 for 10 and 6 rage quits.

I had quite a few people quit after I only scored one goal. Won a few games by the 10th min or so lol
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is there any MLS players right now you think that could get a flashback?

It seems Bastian could be the only one left but they already did the SBC screamer card for him.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5474 posts Big Money Move
    EDDlE wrote: »

It seems Bastian could be the only one left but they already did the SBC screamer card for him.

Nani
  • RayS
    EDDlE wrote: »

Nani

Yeah Basti and Nani seem most likely.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5474 posts Big Money Move
    On a different note, nobody wants to play my MLS squad. Everybody backs out before the match starts. Some have quit before I could score a goal because they knew they were going to lose, but rather than give me a win, they left to prevent that from happening. Others go so far as to sub on icons, thereby preventing their challenge progress just to stop me from getting a win. Shameful tactics.