The American SOCCER Lounge 18/19

Comments

• QceCapo
    5482 posts Big Money Move
    You can find FCC when you go to the transfer market. Just no players come up

pretty sure that's how it was for LAFC last year too start FIFA
  • RayS
    24277 posts Player of the Year
    QceCapo wrote: »
    possible SIF Waston? Could they add just FC Cinci?? Didn't the do that with Vela last year with LAFC?

yeah they did, didn't they. Vela even had one of those Path to Glory cards or something?
  • QceCapo
    RayS wrote: »
    possible SIF Waston? Could they add just FC Cinci?? Didn't the do that with Vela last year with LAFC?

yeah they did, didn't they. Vela even had one of those Path to Glory cards or something?

thought it was just an IF that was beastly.....either way its been done.
  • RayS
    gonna test out a team with FB Ibra and Carniball Pulisic up top (4-1-2-1-2). Can get them both on full chem.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 18
    Just saw this in somebodies futbirthday predictions. I would love love love this. We seriously need a better left back.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/VKupCX0
  • QceCapo
    Just saw this in somebodies futbirthday predictions. I would love love love this. We seriously need a better left back.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/VKupCX0

who is it link is broken for me it seems
  • RayS
    Broken for me too
  • AngryFUTplayer
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 18
    It was an 85 rated lb Sagna... looked good too. One day I’m gonna learn how to do this properly(posting pictures).
  • QceCapo
    It was an 85 rated lb Sagna... looked good too. One day I’m gonna learn how to do this properly(posting pictures).

I can't do it either no worries lol
  • Chubbs
    14191 posts Has That Special Something
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »

If he uses him as he did Lima in the Jan friendlies, I'm not totally against it. Basically a "false fullback" who cute into midfield a lot
  • RayS wrote: »

If he uses him as he did Lima in the Jan friendlies, I'm not totally against it. Basically a "false fullback" who cute into midfield a lot

I read an article the other day that quoted him saying he would love to play with two number 10’s that drifted wide and inverted fullbacks that instead of going up the pitch would cut infield Or something to that effect.
  • Antparry92
    17025 posts World Class
    How’s Yedlin guys? Seems a bit expensive but looks great and I’ve got a Prem side atm. Only thing putting me off is I doubt I’ll stick with Prem for the rest of the year
  • QceCapo
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    How’s Yedlin guys? Seems a bit expensive but looks great and I’ve got a Prem side atm. Only thing putting me off is I doubt I’ll stick with Prem for the rest of the year

He's really good. I have no idea what his stamina is but he goes all game hard.
  • RayS

He's really good. I have no idea what his stamina is but he goes all game hard.

• QceCapo
    Waston in with a second IF or nah?
  • AngryFUTplayer
    815 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 20

Would love this but I doubt it. If We get an in form player this week it will probably be Wayne Rooney because of his hat trick which is unusable to everyone because he has an 85 and 90 rated version in the game
  • QceCapo

Would love this but I doubt it. If We get an in form player this week it will probably be Wayne Rooney because of his hat trick which is unusable to everyone because he has an 85 and 90 rated version in the game

Yeah that Rooney is worthless to us. Any serious FUT player is rocking the 85 or 90....
  • QceCapo wrote: »

Yeah that Rooney is worthless to us. Any serious FUT player is rocking the 85 or 90....

That’s the issue with the current system of informs on FIFA. I play both Pes and Fifa and I gotta say, I like the way that pes did it this year. Whenever a player is “inform” they get a massive boost. Any time they get and inform its the same boost, but players on pes are upgradeable. So some random 77 rated right back hets inform hes lile 85 rated and can be levelled up from there. Making just about every player in the mode usable. I’ll never happen like that in FIFA but a man can dream right? Like imagine being able to upgrade your 85 Piatti to like 89
  • QceCapo
    trash TOTW. Give us our MLS transfers please.
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anybody have an Bradley/Rooney/Ibra/Bale attacking team on full chem?

• Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    EDDlE wrote: »

Ibra ST, Rooney CCM, Bradley LDM, Galaxy LW, Bale RW. Whatever the 433 is with the two DMs
  • EDDlE
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 20
    Ryno wrote: »

Ibra ST, Rooney CCM, Bradley LDM, Galaxy LW, Bale RW. Whatever the 433 is with the two DMs

Perfect, I was looking for a formation that didn’t include three links for Bale. Thanks man
  • Chubbs

Dudes so under rated. All while playing RWB too.
  • Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Ryno wrote: »

Perfect, I was looking for a formation that didn’t include three links for Bale. Thanks man

Rooney won't be on full chem now that I think about it
  • Antparry92
    17025 posts World Class

I feel Lodeiro goes under the radar more than he actually should. His assist to Morris last week was lovely!
  • RayS

Get him a Record Breaker card :)
  • Chubbs

I feel Lodeiro goes under the radar more than he actually should. His assist to Morris last week was lovely!

Great point. Strange too since hes more of a #10 and plays for Seattle
  • Antparry92
    17025 posts World Class
    edited March 20

Actually being genuine. I love Gressel (best wingback in the league bar none) and it was a nice stat, but when you look at the likes of Valeri, Pipa et al who always seem to get podcast time and stuff from pundits yet I rarely hear anything about Lodeiro. Maybe I’m just catching the wrong podcasts/shows at the wrong time
  • Chubbs

Actually being genuine. I love Gressel (best wingback in the league bar none) and it was a nice stat, but when you look at the likes of Valeri, Pipa et al who always seem to get podcast time and stuff from pundits yet I rarely hear anything about Lodeiro. Maybe I’m just catching the wrong podcasts/shows at the wrong time

I was genuinely agreeing with you! Haha, I think your spot on.