Damn De Boer era not starting out so hot
  • SuperSonicSean
    4959 posts National Call-Up
    Herediano and Independiente be like:
    tumblr_p8c3vmofHw1x0bvwko1_500.gif
  • Chubbs
    14093 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn De Boer era not starting out so hot

Tbf we lost to Houston 4-0 last year to start the season.

That Marin kid tonight was absolutely fantastic.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YOOOOOO!!!! The mls sbc is still almost 400k? Do we anticipate any kind of drop on this? Alessandrini would make my life a lot easier for hybrids but 380k is a bit insane
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    YOOOOOO!!!! The mls sbc is still almost 400k? Do we anticipate any kind of drop on this? Alessandrini would make my life a lot easier for hybrids but 380k is a bit insane

i bet it dips in the next month or so... but not super soon. YOu can always work slowly at it by sniping any silvers in the league undre a certain value (like 450 or 500 or 550 coins). and then eventually fill in the rest with players you bid on. you'll eventually need to snipe some more expensive players, but you should save a good bit doing it this way.
  • SuperSonicSean
    Gotta feel for NE Revolution fans. Their owner is out here spending more on prostitutes than he does the team.

#FeelsBadMan
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    IF Escobar and IF Waston have been surprisingly good in WL. Both of them on Shadow. Escobar keeps up with the Mbappes of the world fine and his bit of height is nice too. Waston is just a wrecking ball as usual.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    Gotta feel for NE Revolution fans. Their owner is out here spending more on prostitutes than he does the team.

#FeelsBadMan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    Pic of the day goes to the literal two giants of the league

F027-E675-DDCF-470-A-8-D7-C-566420-A855-C0.jpg
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    Josef NIF upped to 82 nice
  • QceCapo
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »

how come MVP Josef didn't get a bump too?
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    QceCapo wrote: »

the theoretical "rule" they use is if the NIF doesn't meet or exceed the special card, then the special card won't be upgraded. But they haven't strictly followed this for all cards...
  • QceCapo

the theoretical "rule" they use is if the NIF doesn't meet or exceed the special card, then the special card won't be upgraded. But they haven't strictly followed this for all cards...

that's what I thought. Also I think with the season starting he can get some IFs over an 86 too
  • Chubbs
    14093 posts Has That Special Something

Deserves 5*wf
  • AngryFUTplayer
    edited February 27
    Any of you guys tried luciano acosta IF? Having difficulty getting everyone on chem for my hybrid, acosta could link both piatti and rooney with strong links making it easier. Probably only play a half with him but is he competitive and what chem style?
  • Antparry92
    16382 posts World Class
    Any of you guys tried luciano acosta IF? Having difficulty getting everyone on chem for my hybrid, acosta could link both piatti and rooney with strong links making it easier. Probably only play a half with him but is he competitive and what chem style?

I have him in my reserve side and he’s very fun, but he’s far from competitive. He’s very agile and small but very weak
  • AngryFUTplayer
    edited February 27
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I have him in my reserve side and he’s very fun, but he’s far from competitive. He’s very agile and small but very weak

Well that sucks. Maybe he will show out for dc and end up with a usable card soon
    Post edited by AngryFUTplayer on
  • AngryFUTplayer
    edited February 27
    It would be really cool if ea had an mls kickoff promo with special mls players to link your flashbacks with. Plenty of people us ibra and rooney and we saw the response to that alessandrini update.
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    gotta love IF Acosta just bc of his 5* skills!
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    It would be really cool if ea had an mls kickoff promo with special mls players to link your flashbacks with. Plenty of people us ibra and rooney and we saw the response to that alessandrini update.

would be cool, but I don't see it happening ever.
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited February 28
    Sooooo what's going on with fantasy this year? MLS starts back up this weekend and I haven't seen an official invitation to join the league (if it even exists) yet.

You guys may actually have a shot this year once I start the police academy in a few months. I doubt I'll be remembering to set my lineup week in and week out.
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    Sooooo what's going on with fantasy this year? MLS starts back up this weekend and I haven't seen an official invitation to join the league (if it even exists) yet.

You guys may actually have a shot this year once I start the police academy in a few months. I doubt I'll be remembering to set my lineup week in and week out.

Last i checked the creation of leagues was still broken, but let me check again. Joining the police force? Nice!
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain
    Looks like it's up and running now. I've created a H2H league here:

https://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/#classic/leagues/9217/join/3AFNSY6E

code to join is (altho I think it will add you automatically if you click the link):
    3AFNSY6E

I input 10 spots for this league, but I believe I can increase or reduce it as necessary by the time the league starts.

Get in there! T-minus 2 days to MLS start!!!
  • Antparry92
    16382 posts World Class
    Meh, not bothering with h2h fantasy
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain

Uhh whwwwwwwy?!?
  • SuperSonicSean

Joining the police force? Nice!

Yeah, I'm tired of exhausting myself working these low-end jobs with no benefits. Figured it's time to begin a real and meaningful career while I've still got youth on my side.
  • Antparry92
    16382 posts World Class

Uhh whwwwwwwy?!?

Cause I hate the idea of h2h. For me that’s not fantasy football. Don’t really do h2h over here in the UK and doesn’t seem like a fun way to do things at all
  • QceCapo

Joining the police force? Nice!

Yeah, I'm tired of exhausting myself working these low-end jobs with no benefits. Figured it's time to begin a real and meaningful career while I've still got youth on my side.

a cop though?????? JK congrats bruv
  • QceCapo
    I bought OTW Almiron for my fitness preemo team and he drops two assists and gets player of the match first game. I miss him already on my MLS side.
  • RayS
    22606 posts Club Captain

Uhh whwwwwwwy?!?

Cause I hate the idea of h2h. For me that’s not fantasy football. Don’t really do h2h over here in the UK and doesn’t seem like a fun way to do things at all

I see it to the contrary! Keeps the competition closer throughout the year and you can directly compete against individuals in the league even if they aren’t just below or just above u