The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    thanks @RayS reece and i and the gang used to hangout in the silver lounge but obviously that's dead haha, hope he's still around

@holdenwait

love elis to death. great forward and a good person as well.

i thought the transfer was a sure thing a few days ago but looks to have fell through.

i was actually thrilled to see him potentially landing with Fenerbahçe.

I don’t think I could’ve asked for a more preferred spot for him if I chose one.

Good to see you guys again.
  • RayS
    25105 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »

How where?? I dont see an sbc
  • Antparry92
    17392 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »

How where?? I dont see an sbc

Could be tomorrow’s? I will 100% not be wasting my coins in case we get cards like this dropping at short notice and I wouldn’t be able to do it haha
  • SuperSonicSean
    5932 posts Big Money Move
    100% doing Davies. I don't care if he's not American or playing in MLS; he's still one of our boys, and his success reflects not only on the league, but the sport in North America as a whole.

Also I a decent winger with decent stamina in the Bundesliga. I'll be using him as a 7 chem RM or super sub in MLS squads.
  • RayS
    WE BETTER BE GETTING THAT ALPHONSO DAVIES SBC TODAYYYY

Will have RTTF Pulisic and FFS Davies as my two super subs. CONCACAF REPPPPPP
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    His NIf has been funky today I've been dipping around with that one....could be the day.
  • SuperSonicSean
    Still no Davies. Maybe tomorrow? I still need time to figure out how to fit him in my squad. Might have to run him as a LB.
  • SuperSonicSean
    Tim Howard is retiring at the end of this upcoming season. Can't wait for that EoE Howard in FIFA 20. Seems so far away though.
  • Antparry92
    17392 posts World Class
    Not a chance am I doing that at first glance
  • SuperSonicSean
    Hmmm, if I just take out a second mortgage and sell my left kidney, I might be able to afford it.

In all seriousness, I think I can do the 85, but I might struggle on the 84. The 85 should have been the only challenge. Adding the 84 on top is too much.
  • Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Im 100% not doing it.
  • RayS
    edited January 23
    Chubbs wrote: »
    I 100% did it.

• Antparry92
    17392 posts World Class
    Hmmm, if I just take out a second mortgage and sell my left kidney, I might be able to afford it.

In all seriousness, I think I can do the 85, but I might struggle on the 84. The 85 should have been the only challenge. Adding the 84 on top is too much.

I’d be fuming doing those requirements for a Vancouver version of that card nevermind the Bayern one
  • Yeah if he was mls I’d do it no problem. But 200k for a CANADIAN and I have no team for him. No way
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited January 24
    I 100% did it.

I amazingly managed to do it for only about 20K + untradables. Unfortunately I had to sacrifice my untradable Lewandowski in the process. I planned to run a 433 with him, Davies, and Pulisic up top. Oh well. I'll still be running Davies as a ST super sub. His stats look absolutely mental with Marksman, not that I'll even get the full benefit.
  • RayS
    I 100% did it.

I amazingly managed to do it for only about 20K + untradables. Unfortunately I had to sacrifice my untradable Lewandowski in the process. I planned to run a 433 with him, Davies, and Pulisic up top. Oh well. I'll still be running Davies as a ST super sub. His stats look absolutely mental with Marksman, not that I'll even get the full benefit.

Dang that’s some serious untradeable creativity! Very nice.

Speaking of that lineup...
    EC7-D9-D55-BBA8-4-BCC-A93-E-2-D6-B612-B3-E12.png
  • SuperSonicSean
    I 100% did it.

You're rich and I hate you. Other than that, nice squad! 👌🏾
  • RayS wrote: »
    I 100% did it.

@RayS I was trying to reconcile doing the joe Gomez sbc in my head since I missed out on rio Ferdinand, but the man united fan in me wouldn’t allow it... now that I see Van Dijk and Allison in your squad, I’m questioning life... not really life but rather, if I should do this Gomez
  • RayS
    edited January 24
    I 100% did it.

You're rich and I hate you. Other than that, nice squad! 👌🏾

Haha thanks man. That TOTY Kante was my best pull by a mile. Never packed anything over 100k until then this year.
  • RayS
    Davies with 6 goals and 3 assists his first 7 DR games (D5). Not bad at all for a winger. He feels like a left sided Best. Silky on the ball. Can finish either foot. Even wins some nice headers and can score them too. His decent defensive stats are handy too to win the ball high up the field. If you can work him into a team, I’d go for it
  • RayS
    I 100% did it.

@RayS I was trying to reconcile doing the joe Gomez sbc in my head since I missed out on rio Ferdinand, but the man united fan in me wouldn’t allow it... now that I see Van Dijk and Allison in your squad, I’m questioning life... not really life but rather, if I should do this Gomez

@AngryFUTplayer it hurts me a little inside to have Alisson and VVD in the squad :D Alisson just has the better distribution so I had to switch to him. VVD is truly a monster CB so i couldn’t ignore him... i’ve heard high praise for that Gomez card
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Ended up costing me about 150k and lost and untradeable Lewa and James Rodriguez in the process.......ouchy but can stack some coins and add back whenever....had a full Brazil squad I traded in for that Joelinton too so my bundes squad looks pretty at least for the moment.
  • Chubbs
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
  • CaptEcuador16
    1862 posts Play-Off Hero
    Guys there’s a Flashback Rooney SBC
  • 85 SBC Rooney has been immaculate for me. this freaking 90 rated flashback Wayne Rooney and Ibrahimovic... I’m gonna terrorize people for the rest of the year
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited January 24
    Greeeeeat I I just cleaned out my club doing Alphonso Davies, and now I've got 3 days to complete an 85 and 86 SBC for Rooney. At least give us a week to do them. :s

Also I'm still running him at CM, along with Almiron. We have so many elite ST and CAM, but not many elite CM/CDM options.
  • Antparry92
    17392 posts World Class
    It’s a no from me on Rooney. I’m over the moon with his 85 as it is, I’m 40k away from an icon, I’m not gonna jeopardise that
  • RayS
    oof initial estimates on FUTbin running around 300k lol. I can bring that down a tiny bit using SBC Rooney. SBC Rooney submitted to get FB Rooney lol