Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

• iConfueZ
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »
    iConfueZ wrote: »
    So happy that PSV lost yesterday. No intention to win the game, with their anti-football tactics.

Lol?

PSV played very respectable and after the red card and 1-1 you lot were ready to get turned inside out. PSV could've done better on the break but in now way they were playing for a draw. And don't pretend you lot were better than PSV. You were more lucky in the end, sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't.

And second, why all the moaning about PSV their tactics? Every team needs to get a way to win their games. PSV don't have your midfield otherwise they would completely destroy this league.

"PSV played very respectable" they played with 7 defensive-minded players, I repeat 7. That's not respectable. They came for a draw, it was obvious. And I didn't pretend Ajax to be much better this game. Just want to state though that because Ajax didn't create a lot of chances doesn't mean PSV controlled in any way. It's pretty hard to play through a team that is defending with all of their players, at their own half.

"And second, why all the moaning about PSV their tactics"
    They are No.1 and played very defensively against the No.2. You expect more from a No.1, and not to mention that they're 5 points ahead. Mark van Bommel started with 3 defensive midfielders, if you still say PSV came to Ajax to dominate the game and win you're blind.

And what did PSV do in the second half after the red card except for some desperate crosses to Luuk de Jong? Nothing. Well deserved win for Ajax.

• Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    "Well deserved"

lel
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    Oh and Vermeer is a **** awful keeper. A proper joker. People rate him after one game and than goes missing and being a complete blunder the next 16 games.
  • iConfueZ
    "Well deserved"

lel

No other arguments than "lel"?
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    Don't need to.

Do not argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and Beat you with experience.
  • iConfueZ
    Don't need to.

Then why did you start in the first place?

Do not argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and Beat you with experience.

I know that you don't have any more arguments. ^ explains everything
  • ProHulst0s
    6978 posts Big Money Move
    Don't need to.

So we should all stop arguing with you, thanks for the tip.
  • Choepiechakie
    30888 posts National Team Captain
    Its rather pathetic to blame a team for not pushing for the win. When they are away from home against arguably the best team quality wise in the league. When u push for the title and theg are 2nd on 5 points.

• Choepiechakie
    But schwaab had a proper mare yesterday, innit.

Guy was totally overwhelmed by the Arena. Big yikes. He choked harder than Stevie G
  • alex1987
    5293 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 1
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    Don't need to.

Exactly.
    Anyone could see that up until the red card Ajax was the dominant team. Until that the lead was more than deserved.
    After the red card PSV were the better team, obviously.

PSV came for a draw and tried to steal the win by going for speedy counters. Going 1-0 down and the red card changed their tactic to long crosses.
  • Choepiechakie
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Don't need to.

Exactly.
    Anyone could see that up until the red card Ajax was the dominant team. Until that the lead was more than deserved.

PSV came for a draw and tried to steal the win by going for speedy counters. Going 1-0 down and the red card changed their tactic to long crosses.

But the point is, whats wrong with that?
  • alex1987
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

I didn't say there's anything wrong with their tactic, that was someone else.

I get why they went with this. A draw would have probably decided the league.
    I would have swapped one of their mids for Pereiro though. I don't think they would have stand a chance if there was no red card.
    There was so much opportunity for PSV to be dangerous through Bergwijn and Lozano. Sadilek, Hendrix and Rosario just lack the creativity to send the forwards into space.
  • Choepiechakie
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

I would have swapped one of their mids for Pereiro though. I don't think they would have stand a chance if there was no red card.
    There was so much opportunity for PSV to be dangerous through Bergwijn and Lozano. Sadilek, Hendrix and Rosario just lack the creativity to send the forwards into space.

But you are a reasonable ajax supporter.
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    The red card forced PSV to do exactly what they didn't line-up for, may well have been a blessing in disguise. They're lethal on the counter but so, so average when they need to break down a block.
  • alex1987
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

I'll take that as a compliment :lol:
    Not easy living near Rotterdam and working in an ADO den Haag environment though. We are actually one of ADO's biggest sponsors :confounded:
  • Choepiechakie
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Not easy living near Rotterdam and working in an ADO den Haag environment though. We are actually one of ADO's biggest sponsors :confounded:

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that
  • Choepiechakie
    Mart wrote: »
    The red card forced PSV to do exactly what they didn't line-up for, may well have been a blessing in disguise. They're lethal on the counter but so, so average when they need to break down a block.

They immediately scored after that red.
    They had exactly what they wanted.
    But then Schwaab did what he does best.
  • alex1987
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

Yeah we sponsor the vip lounge and have a skybox. We have the ADO selection over for dinner at our restaurant every few months. Lex Immers hit my car last time :lol:
  • Robinflex
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

Yeah we sponsor the vip lounge and have a skybox. We have the ADO selection over for dinner at our restaurant every few months. Lex Immers hit my car last time :lol:

So he drives like he plays football?
  • Choepiechakie
    edited April 1
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

He usually miss the target with Football.
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

Tbh overrated joke, still hits the target more than dolberg
  • Choepiechakie
    lucas wrote: »
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

What has Dolberg to do with this?
  • lucas
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

What has Dolberg to do with this?

Nothing could have said the same with berghuis bar when we are 3-0 ahead
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Don't need to.

Exactly.

Supporting the cause.
    I can respect that

Dolberg's scored a goal every 129 minutes and has 5 assists. He's nowhere near his peak form but he's really not been *that* bad.
  • lucas
    Anyone tried MvB yet looks good especially for the price of the sbc
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12826 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone tried MvB yet looks good especially for the price of the sbc

Nope, icon prices are inflated atm. SBC Bergkamp is 300K more expensive than when he first came out. SBC Kluivert and Blanc are now both over a million while they were around 850-900K before that.
  • Janoe1
    7246 posts Big Money Move
    Isak is having fun
  • Gyan_33
    27494 posts Player of the Year
    Isak is actually unbelievable
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Isak is actually unbelievable

Best player in the league
  • MiIan
    12283 posts Has That Special Something
    So nice to see that he is really playing well now after a difficult time in Dortmund. Awesome.