Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

• alex1987
    5377 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Think I might take a sabbatical next year

Well, he does have the name. Comes across as a person with charisma and is a good talker.
    As a person he seems like a good call. No clue about him as manager or trainer on the pitch.
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Think I might take a sabbatical next year

Well, he does have the name. Comes across as a person with charisma and is a good talker.
    As a person he seems like a good call. No clue about him as manager or trainer on the pitch.

Just want a coach that plays the best team regardless of their past achievements and gives good youth a chance. Something gio didn’t dare to do most of the time
  • Manutelli
    18384 posts World Class
    And someone with a clear vision rather than a clueless clown
  • Robinflex
    1844 posts Fans' Favourite
    Talking about clear vision:

Why don’t managers have a tablet looking at the game from a bird’s eye view? You can barely see anything from the side. I can imagine you’ll see way more if you can see the whole field...
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Tadic was something else last night. I think these guys will get sold;

- Frenkie
    - de Ligt
    - Tadic
    - Ziyech
    - Tagliafico
    - Onana
    - Donny
    - Neres

That’ll be something like 250M, so we can get some players back at least :-)

Frenkie, de Ligt and Ziyech are gone. On top of that there will be 2, maybe 3 who will be sold. All others, tough luck for them will be sold a 'no' by Overmars.
  • Manutelli
    18384 posts World Class
    Talking about clear vision:

Why don’t managers have a tablet looking at the game from a bird’s eye view? You can barely see anything from the side. I can imagine you’ll see way more if you can see the whole field...

Or like they do with American Football, having some assistants sit high up in the stadium
  • Robinflex
    Mart wrote: »
    Tadic was something else last night. I think these guys will get sold;

- Frenkie
    - de Ligt
    - Tadic
    - Ziyech
    - Tagliafico
    - Onana
    - Donny
    - Neres

That’ll be something like 250M, so we can get some players back at least :-)

Frenkie, de Ligt and Ziyech are gone. On top of that there will be 2, maybe 3 who will be sold. All others, tough luck for them will be sold a 'no' by Overmars.

Once Marc is smelling that cash they’re gone
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13025 posts Has That Special Something
    When we sell Ziyech, I hope we are able to sign somebody who is able to pick out a pass but ALSO shoot. Getting slightly annoyed by Ziyech's shooting from distance and wasting good attacking opportunities.
  • Robinflex
    When we sell Ziyech, I hope we are able to sign somebody who is able to pick out a pass but ALSO shoot. Getting slightly annoyed by Ziyech's shooting from distance and wasting good attacking opportunities.

Stengs?
  • lucas

Stengs?

He is ours
  • Manutelli
    18384 posts World Class
    lucas wrote: »

Stengs?

He is ours

Didn't score against us. We probably get Serrarens and Namli
  • alex1987

Stengs?

He is ours

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Feyenoord can't afford Stengs.

Tadic just confirmed in an interview he will definately stay next year and will try to convince the others.
    Out: De Ligt, De Jong, Ziyech
    In: Odegaard, Anthony, Edson Alvarez

Overmars said if Ajax wants a player, Ajax will go far(financially). Personally hoping for 1 or 2 Tadic like players.
  • Gyan_33
    28211 posts Player of the Year
    Atlanta fans hating De Boer already :joy:
  • Robinflex
    So, who you guys gonna vote for te 20th of March?
  • ProHulst0s
    7041 posts Big Money Move

I honestly don't care and, not sure if I'm gonna vote
  • lucas
    edited March 7

Probably forum, cba with the current Kabinet to many different sides
  • Robinflex

Ah, finally someone who gets it
  • alex1987
    edited March 7

Not sure if i'm voting yet. Not voting for FVD though. Baudet made a fool of himself one to many times during debates. Might go for VVD again as i have nothing against Rutte or how things are going.
  • lucas

Not sure if i'm voting yet. Not voting for FVD though. Baudet made a fool of himself one to many times during debates. Might go for VVD again as i have nothing against Rutte or how things are going.

tbh who doesn't during debates, there are only a few who who are strong during dabates but have either no power or won't ever get power.
  • alex1987

tbh who doesn't during debates, there are only a few who who are strong during dabates but have either no power or won't ever get power.

Agreed, isn't there a debate coming up this week? Thought i heard something ont he radio.
  • Robinflex

Agreed, isn't there a debate coming up this week? Thought i heard something ont he radio.

Tonight at 20:30 on RTL4
  • Robinflex

Well, Baudet can be a bit crazy sometimes but at least he isn’t a klimaatgekkie. And you can’t hate the Hiddemeister.
  • Choepiechakie
    31025 posts National Team Captain
    Denk
  • Janoe1
    7362 posts Big Money Move
    PvdD
  • Janoe1
    Looks like we are getting some promo with skillers. Would love a better Neres card
  • Gyan_33
    28211 posts Player of the Year
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Looks like we are getting some promo with skillers. Would love a better Neres card

Elia
  • Robinflex

Where did you see that?
  • Janoe1

Where did you see that?

Twitter futspy
  • alex1987
    Carniball leaked on Xbox store. Something around the best skillers.
    Also r9 and Ronaldinho primers are in concepts.
  • Manutelli
    18384 posts World Class
    Not voting for a party at the moment. The state of them is shambolic. Think FvD is the best to run with since they are against pretty much everything other parties promote :joy:

Voted CDA before.