Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

• Robinflex
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dolberg is still a class striker.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12529 posts Has That Special Something
    Anybody want to help me complete the 2 friendly season matches for the weekly objective FUTswap player? I'm going for all 14 so I can have Futswap Deulofeu as a right winger next to my Flashback Torres

PS4

nobody?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46263 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Anybody want to help me complete the 2 friendly season matches for the weekly objective FUTswap player? I'm going for all 14 so I can have Futswap Deulofeu as a right winger next to my Flashback Torres

PS4

nobody?

we could play later today
  • AFC AJAX NR 1

PS4

nobody?

we could play later today

cool, what time roughly?
  • Manutelli
    17700 posts World Class
    Good thing I already am in the hospital because this game gave me pure aids...
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Good thing I already am in the hospital because this game gave me pure aids...

at least you beat us 6-2 so your season has been succesful ;)
  • MiIan
    12185 posts Has That Special Something
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Dolberg is still a class striker.

Has to show it more regurlary though.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited February 17
    SBC Haps lads!

Couldn't they have picked a better option? Or at least make it a better card. I only need to do FC Utrecht for completion of my 2nd Eredivisie League SBC, but Haps nor Dolberg is worth the coins to complete FC Utrecht.

65d617de1e1f0ae720094a05def278e7.png
  • Edward220967
    1436 posts Professional
    SBC Haps lads!

Couldn't they have picked a better option? Or at least make it a better card. I only need to do FC Utrecht for completion of my 2nd Eredivisie League SBC, but Haps nor Dolberg is worth the coins to complete FC Utrecht.

65d617de1e1f0ae720094a05def278e7.png

He looks great tho
  • Manutelli
    17700 posts World Class
    Haps looks like a top full back, now the grind begins :D
  • Used Haps for a couple of games now, huge upgrade compared to Taglifico RTTF and Futmas Van Aanholt.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    @apfelmus_maCHer1 time to quickly "play" 2 friendly season games?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited February 17
    packed one of the FC Utrecht CBs :)

can't believe he's worth 20K, basically more than what SBC Haps should be worth, but doing FC Utrecht will reset the Eredivisie SBC so I can start the pack openings all over again

BPM method + Bronze upgrades + repeatable League SBCs FTW!

now I just need the other CB or pack the RB

1ea9081847d05cbca30d14fc1a7d9493.png
  • MiIan
    edited February 18
    Since we expect a big clearance of players in the summer, how much of the loss can we compensate with our youth? ( @ProHulst0s )

In my opinion we need two new class midfielders with Frenkie leaving and Schøne just getting less and less good. Berge from Genk would be great, but there is no player from the Eredivisie who can fill the other midfield spot. So that got me wondering: Eiting is not ready at all to start and doesn't have too much potential, but do we have another talent who can already fill the gap next season? Jensen and Gravenberch look promising there, but not sure how far they are.

In terms of defenders, I think we don't need a signing to fill up De Ligt's spot. We have Veltman, Magallan and Schuurs to play there, so that seems fine.

For the spot of Ziyech, Neres is there (if he doesn't leave). Though, we definitely need a back-up and I think Robert Skov, Ødegaard, Doan or Stengs would be perfect there.

What are you guys there thoughts on who's leaving and who we should get in return?
  • alex1987
    5030 posts Big Money Move
    Wouldn't be surprised if Onana leaves as well.

As Ziyech plays most of his game as right winger, i dont see Odegaard and Doan as direct replacements for him.
    Lots of people at Ajax are very pleased with Ekkelenkamp's performances.

Last news was that Ajax was interested in this Brazilian teen, Antony(Sao Paulo). Wouldn't be surprised if Ajax will pull the trigger on a young south american again.
    Stengs would have my preference though. Could be really expensive.

Veltman is on his way back as well.
    And i do think we will need a left back as back up. There's noone in the youth.
  • MiIan
    edited February 18
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if Onana leaves as well.

As Ziyech plays most of his game as right winger, i dont see Odegaard and Doan as direct replacements for him.
    Lots of people at Ajax are very pleased with Ekkelenkamp's performances.

Last news was that Ajax was interested in this Brazilian teen, Antony(Sao Paulo). Wouldn't be surprised if Ajax will pull the trigger on a young south american again.
    Stengs would have my preference though. Could be really expensive.

Veltman is on his way back as well.
    And i do think we will need a left back as back up. There's noone in the youth.

Odegaard and Doan are direct replacements mate, they play on the same position. Ekkelekamp is a new Van de Beek it seems.

A South American again could be great too if it works out like Neres, but it's always tricky.

A left back would be great too indeed, since if Nico's injured or even leaves so soon, a very good back-up would be essential.
  • alex1987
    5030 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 18
    They might be playing there but i don't see Doan and Odegaard as right winger for us. Neither do i like to see Ziyech as right winger.
    Much rather see them as "10" or 4th midfielder. Not enough speed and depth. In my opinion they should be the ones on the ball giving through balls.

Loved the line up against NAC at the end of the game. De Jong, vd Beek and Ziyech on the midfield. Neres, Dolberg Tadic in front.
  • Robinflex
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    MiIan wrote: »
    Since we expect a big clearance of players in the summer, how much of the loss can we compensate with our youth? ( @ProHulst0s )

In my opinion we need two new class midfielders with Frenkie leaving and Schøne just getting less and less good. Berge from Genk would be great, but there is no player from the Eredivisie who can fill the other midfield spot. So that got me wondering: Eiting is not ready at all to start and doesn't have too much potential, but do we have another talent who can already fill the gap next season? Jensen and Gravenberch look promising there, but not sure how far they are.

In terms of defenders, I think we don't need a signing to fill up De Ligt's spot. We have Veltman, Magallan and Schuurs to play there, so that seems fine.

For the spot of Ziyech, Neres is there (if he doesn't leave). Though, we definitely need a back-up and I think Robert Skov, Ødegaard, Doan or Stengs would be perfect there.

What are you guys there thoughts on who's leaving and who we should get in return?

I’d prefer Stengs tbh
  • Robinflex
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    They might be playing there but i don't see Doan and Odegaard as right winger for us. Neither do i like to see Ziyech as right winger.
    Much rather see them as "10" or 4th midfielder. Not enough speed and depth. In my opinion they should be the ones on the ball giving through balls.

Loved the line up against NAC at the end of the game. De Jong, vd Beek and Ziyech on the midfield. Neres, Dolberg Tadic in front.

I agree, Ziyech should be on 10. There’s not enough depth with Tadic and Ziyech on the wings. Donny goes in behind, but he’s not the fastest.
  • MiIan

I agree, Ziyech should be on 10. There’s not enough depth with Tadic and Ziyech on the wings. Donny goes in behind, but he’s not the fastest.

Yeah, benching Lasse and moving VD Beek back seems the best right now.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited February 19
    Can't believe I paid 42.5K for a **** FC Utrecht CB, but I got Haps

67a8aff9ea2be1658ee22d3a6a6b583c.png

now the grind can start all over again for Dolberg
  • Manutelli
    17700 posts World Class
    Paid 150k in total for the Eredivisie and half of that was Utrecht :D Got **** all in packs so paid around 90k for Haps. Oh well, had to be done at some point.
  • lucas
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    I just hope they do some miracle utrecht upgrade
  • lucas
    Bazoer to rw or something like that
  • Manutelli
    17700 posts World Class
    It is just weird to make the SBC with a RM and LM whilst they don't have any in the first place :D
  • lucas
    Uber is so so **** in the weekends
  • MiIan
    Would rather see him at RB or at 6, but still good to hear we want him. https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/hoofdnieuws/119682/ajax-ziet-fosu-mensah-als-opvolger-de-ligt
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    lucas wrote: »
    Uber is so so **** in the weekends

It's not weekend yet ;)
  • Robinflex
    1741 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would rather see him at RB or at 6, but still good to hear we want him. https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/hoofdnieuws/119682/ajax-ziet-fosu-mensah-als-opvolger-de-ligt

Gravenberg at 6? Tought I read they want him there
  • ProHulst0s
    6912 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 22

Gravenberg at 6? Tought I read they want him there

I would rather see him further up the pitch. Can bring alot in terms off passing and dribbling.

Would be a beast of a midfield with him and Fosu-Mensah at 6
    Post edited by ProHulst0s on