Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12042 posts Has That Special Something
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Would much rather see him as a CDM, we miss a good 6 with a strong physical presence (Frenkie, Schone, Blind are all small, slow and weak).
  • ProHulst0s
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Nobody else thought that
  • Janoe1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Nobody else thought that

    :joy:
  • MiIan
    12096 posts Has That Special Something
    Fosu Mensah would be a great addition to our team.
  • alex1987
    4484 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 29
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal

    Eh, VI seems to disagree with you, pal. "In de opleiding van Ajax was hij juist centrale verdediger". According to Van Gaal he started playing right back at United.
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fosumensah-en-van-gaal-piekeren-over-ideale-positie
  • ProHulst0s
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal

    Eh, VI seems to disagree with you, pal. "In de opleiding van Ajax was hij juist centrale verdediger". According to Van Gaal he started playing right back at United.
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fosumensah-en-van-gaal-piekeren-over-ideale-positie

    Here we go again.
    Over the last few years I have stated that I follow the youth closely and I go and see matches. Yet you never believe what I say and always bring up some article to prove your point :D

    I have literally watched him play right back at Ajax.
  • lucas
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal

    Eh, VI seems to disagree with you, pal. "In de opleiding van Ajax was hij juist centrale verdediger". According to Van Gaal he started playing right back at United.
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fosumensah-en-van-gaal-piekeren-over-ideale-positie

    Here we go again.
    Over the last few years I have stated that I follow the youth closely and I go and see matches. Yet you never believe what I say and always bring up some article to prove your point :D

    I have literally watched him play right back at Ajax.

    But alex has the proof in his article
  • ProHulst0s
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    lucas wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal

    Eh, VI seems to disagree with you, pal. "In de opleiding van Ajax was hij juist centrale verdediger". According to Van Gaal he started playing right back at United.
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fosumensah-en-van-gaal-piekeren-over-ideale-positie

    Here we go again.
    Over the last few years I have stated that I follow the youth closely and I go and see matches. Yet you never believe what I say and always bring up some article to prove your point :D

    I have literally watched him play right back at Ajax.

    But alex has the proof in his article

    I guess what they played in real life doesn't matter, as long as some article state otherwise.
  • alex1987
    4484 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 29
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal

    Eh, VI seems to disagree with you, pal. "In de opleiding van Ajax was hij juist centrale verdediger". According to Van Gaal he started playing right back at United.
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fosumensah-en-van-gaal-piekeren-over-ideale-positie

    Here we go again.
    Over the last few years I have stated that I follow the youth closely and I go and see matches. Yet you never believe what I say and always bring up some article to prove your point :D

    I have literally watched him play right back at Ajax.

    I don't remember "not believing" you in any other case though.
    Alright, then either VI is making things up. Or Van Gaal and Fosu Mensah suffer from memory loss.
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    Facebook should give the decisive answer
  • ProHulst0s
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    No but he played right back at the nation team and united. I thought he did well there.

    Fosu-Mensah also played right back at Ajax pal

    Eh, VI seems to disagree with you, pal. "In de opleiding van Ajax was hij juist centrale verdediger". According to Van Gaal he started playing right back at United.
    https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/fosumensah-en-van-gaal-piekeren-over-ideale-positie

    Here we go again.
    Over the last few years I have stated that I follow the youth closely and I go and see matches. Yet you never believe what I say and always bring up some article to prove your point :D

    I have literally watched him play right back at Ajax.

    I don't remember "not believing" you in any other case though.
    Alright, then either VI is making things up. Or Van Gaal and Fosu Mensah suffer from memory loss.

    Ohh there have been multiple times in the past for sure.

    Anyways, at Ajax they do this thing where players occasionally play at another position to develop other strengths to become a more allround player. De Ligt used to play Midfield, and Fosu-Mensah used to play fullback sometimes. But his main position at Ajax was centre back.
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    Wonder why Berghuis got only a +2 in rating... Always +3 for 79 rated cards and now a +2...
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12042 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Wonder why Berghuis got only a +2 in rating... Always +3 for 79 rated cards and now a +2...

    Because they played a **** team
  • MiIan
    12096 posts Has That Special Something
    Mitchel Bakker to PSG, what? A really weird move.
  • Robinflex
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    MiIan wrote: »
    Mitchel Bakker to PSG, what? A really weird move.

    The LB from Jong Ajax?!
  • MiIan
    12096 posts Has That Special Something
    Robinflex wrote: »
    MiIan wrote: »
    Mitchel Bakker to PSG, what? A really weird move.

    The LB from Jong Ajax?!

    Yes. Crazy right?
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    He has an Ajax badge so he must be good. How much you getting? 43 million?
  • MiIan
    12096 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    He has an Ajax badge so he must be good. How much you getting? 43 million?

    No, he's leaving because he sees no future at Ajax. Have no idea though that he thinks he'll have more chances at an even better club.
  • Robinflex
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    MiIan wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    MiIan wrote: »
    Mitchel Bakker to PSG, what? A really weird move.

    The LB from Jong Ajax?!

    Yes. Crazy right?

    Why the hell would they buy him... They’re gonna buy Lamprou too?
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    Perhaps something to do with a possible De Ligt transfer?
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.
  • Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    I am glad you are feeling better. I saw your first post as a lurker.

    What is a permanent stoma? I know Stoma is something to do with leaves and plants but obviously it is not that.
  • alex1987
    4484 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    I am glad you are feeling better. I saw your first post as a lurker.

    What is a permanent stoma? I know Stoma is something to do with leaves and plants but obviously it is not that.

    It's like a replacement for your rectum. So instead of going to the toilet, you do your thing into a "bag" sort of speak. This "bag is tied to your body, which you will need to clean instead.
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    Good that you feel good though! Hope things go forward after surgery.
  • Janoe1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    Good to hear. Hopefully all goes well the coming weeks
  • Manutelli
    17194 posts World Class
    Cheers!

    Yep, it is some sort of bag (quite small actually or at least smaller than I expected) which you have to stick on your stomach. A part of your intestine is sticking outside the side of your stomach where the poop is going to leave the body now.
  • MiIan
    12096 posts Has That Special Something
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    Good to hear. Hopefully all goes well the coming weeks

  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12042 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    Good to hear that it is going better but sucks about the stoma, sorry man. Once the tumor is removed, does that mean you finally support Ajax like a normal man? ;)
  • lucas
    4648 posts National Call-Up

    Manutelli wrote: »
    Small update on my situation. Currently I feel great but there still is a very little bit of the tumor in me. It will get removed somewhere in the upcoming weeks. They are going to remove my entire rectum which leads to me getting a permanent stoma.

    My ankle is still a disaster, either wearing a special boot (can pump up some air pockets which make sure my ankle is stable) or a splint. They need to put a titanium bar in it, however this can only be done after I've recovered from the tumor surgeon, which will be anywhere around May/June (blood values need to stay good for a longer while because I don't want another infection in it.

    Sad to hear about the ankle and stoma, but there are worse things. especially in your case, good to hear the Tumor is almost gone and things are getting better for as far as they can be. Stay strong the upcoming weeks
  • MiIan
    12096 posts Has That Special Something
    New 'headliner' Ziyech (87) card. :o
Sign In or Register to comment.