Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    AJAX LOLOLOLOLOL

  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lamprou gotta go...
  • Manutelli
    18775 posts World Class
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Are feyenoord gonna won their game today?

    Of course... not.

    Wow you’re fkn right

    Duh, it’s Feyenoord.

    Bijlow is done now, right?

    Why? Not exactly his fault this loss. Should be him or Koorevaar as our future keeper. There are so many players to blame but first of all get rid of Gio, it is pure eye cancer watching us play. It is nothing more than waiting for a Berghuis or Larsson moment. Van Persie is still class but can't carry us. Jorgensen is a class player but in absolutely disgusting form.
  • Manutelli
    18775 posts World Class
    My girlfriend has the same length as Lamprou and she catches more :trollface:
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    thank god de Ligt is dropping a lot, already down 75K again :)

    Kluviert down by 40-50K :)
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Manutelli wrote: »
    My girlfriend has the same length as Lamprou and she catches more :trollface:

    More balls?
  • Janoe1
    7663 posts League Winner
    thank god de Ligt is dropping a lot, already down 75K again :)

    Kluviert down by 40-50K :)

    Yea dropped hard this morning
  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    Nice will buy one of them @ rewards
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    When will he go out of packs?
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    My girlfriend has the same length as Lamprou and she catches more :trollface:

    More balls?

    Would mean that she's not very loyal.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    MiIan wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    My girlfriend has the same length as Lamprou and she catches more :trollface:

    More balls?

    Would mean that she's not very loyal.

    No +1 chem
  • Janoe1
    7663 posts League Winner
    Robinflex wrote: »
    When will he go out of packs?

    Friday
  • Manutelli
    18775 posts World Class


    Banter from Sarder :joy: For the first time Higler does have a right decision and then there is some muppet waiving it :joy:
  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    This is why var should have the last shout, place a capable referee in the var week in week out. Var is always graded the same and no we don’t have **** heads like guzubujuk who think they can do better.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    lucas wrote: »
    This is why var should have the last shout, place a capable referee in the var week in week out. Var is always graded the same and no we don’t have **** heads like guzubujuk who think they can do better.

    Has been moments where the ref was right and the var wrong. Doesnt matter. The ref on the field should have the final call.
  • Manutelli
    18775 posts World Class
    Depends who the ref is, sometimes it is better to let the fans vote about a decision.
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    I seriously thought the video was a prank because of Serdar's voice and the way he talked, but it was real. :D
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    So guys, who do we want to be loaned for the remainder of the season as the GK back-up? Michel Vorm?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    MiIan wrote: »
    I seriously thought the video was a prank because of Serdar's voice and the way he talked, but it was real. :D

    van Leer back on loan for half the season XD
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    MiIan wrote: »
    I seriously thought the video was a prank because of Serdar's voice and the way he talked, but it was real. :D

    van Leer back on loan for half the season XD

    :D
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 22
    Your guys opinion about the disallowed goal from Excelsior? I 100% agree with it
  • Manutelli
    18775 posts World Class
    MiIan wrote: »
    So guys, who do we want to be loaned for the remainder of the season as the GK back-up? Michel Vorm?

    You would expect better from the players in front of Lamprou but they all were shambolic. They looked like our players. You can't blame Lamprou for being 5 foot short, for his size he is quite a decent keeper. You just can't expect him to get pretty much every single shot. I remember him playing for us some games and balls going to far into the corner and balls going to high he just isn't going to get. You can blame Ajax for getting him and lining him up however, like I said, you would expect the players in front of him to do better. Onana is the difference at Ajax, the reason why they are trailing by only 2 points. They concede big chances in every game but Onana saves them pretty much every single time.
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your guys opinion about the disallowed goal from Excelsior? I 100% agree with it

    You gotta be kidding me
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    MiIan wrote: »
    So guys, who do we want to be loaned for the remainder of the season as the GK back-up? Michel Vorm?

    You would expect better from the players in front of Lamprou but they all were shambolic. They looked like our players. You can't blame Lamprou for being 5 foot short, for his size he is quite a decent keeper. You just can't expect him to get pretty much every single shot. I remember him playing for us some games and balls going to far into the corner and balls going to high he just isn't going to get. You can blame Ajax for getting him and lining him up however, like I said, you would expect the players in front of him to do better. Onana is the difference at Ajax, the reason why they are trailing by only 2 points. They concede big chances in every game but Onana saves them pretty much every single time.

    I agree Manu, I really do. The defence was way too open and Sinkgraven did very poor defending at both the 3-2 and 3-3. If the defence played better, the chances wouldn't even be there. Though, the defence was a lot less good because they didn't have Onana in the back. Onana gives trust to the defenders to play with more confidence and almost having a 5th defender there, but with Lamprou that trust wasn't there.

    Lamprou also is a decent keeper for the Eredivisie, but not for us. Especially with us competing in the CL, you can't afford to have an average keeper against Real Madrid for an example.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    edited January 22
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Your guys opinion about the disallowed goal from Excelsior? I 100% agree with it

    You gotta be kidding me

    He takes advantage of being offside.
    The guy he blocked went towards the ball and couldnt because a guy who was offside blocked him.

    They should just stop standing offside. I hate it, and if they somehow interfere with the play, it should be called offside.
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Your guys opinion about the disallowed goal from Excelsior? I 100% agree with it

    You gotta be kidding me

    He takes advantage of being offside.
    The guy he blocked went towards the ball and couldnt because a guy who was offside blocked him.

    They should just stop standing offside. I hate it, and if they somehow interfere with the play, it should be called offside.

    I think they’ll disagree in England, Spain, Germany and Italy.
  • Choepiechakie
    31693 posts National Team Captain
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Your guys opinion about the disallowed goal from Excelsior? I 100% agree with it

    You gotta be kidding me

    He takes advantage of being offside.
    The guy he blocked went towards the ball and couldnt because a guy who was offside blocked him.

    They should just stop standing offside. I hate it, and if they somehow interfere with the play, it should be called offside.

    I think they’ll disagree in England, Spain, Germany and Italy.

    Using spain as your argument.

    Y i k e s
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Your guys opinion about the disallowed goal from Excelsior? I 100% agree with it

    You gotta be kidding me

    He takes advantage of being offside.
    The guy he blocked went towards the ball and couldnt because a guy who was offside blocked him.

    They should just stop standing offside. I hate it, and if they somehow interfere with the play, it should be called offside.

    I think they’ll disagree in England, Spain, Germany and Italy.

    Using spain as your argument.

    Y i k e s

    I know the referees suck there, but I’m just saying this is only possible in the Eredivisie
  • Manutelli
    18775 posts World Class
    The goal was disallowed? Why? Offside or because of a foul?
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manutelli wrote: »
    The goal was disallowed? Why? Offside or because of a foul?

    Offside
Sign In or Register to comment.