Imo:

Dilrosun - Weghorst - Promes
    Gini - FdJ - Propper
    PvA VVD De vrij/De ligt Dumfries
    Krul
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 4
    I'd never thought I would say this already, but Ten Hag should be blamed for this downfall. It's getting worse and worse, even with Ziyech and Promes. Looks like he lost the trust of his players.

And again, not being able to turn things around tactically today and making ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ subs. Never been critical about Ten Hag, but this is getting out of hand.
  • MiIan
    Fav dutch squad now for Euros?
    Imo:

Dilrosun - Weghorst - Promes
    Gini - FdJ - Propper
    PvA VVD De vrij/De ligt Dumfries
    Krul

Striker position is hard to say with Depay rushing back from his ACL. But if he doesn't play, I would choose this.

Promes - Boadu/Zirkzee - Bergwijn
    Gini - FdJ - Vd Beek
    PvA - VVD - De Ligt - Hateboer
    Krul

Even though the strikers would be very young, they fit our playing style. Playing Luuk or Weghorst is just too much of an adjustment to our playing style, just like when Dost played.

Krul is 100% first choice keeper now, he is doing so well. As for second and third I would choose Cillessen and Bizot.
  • Janoe1
    7742 posts League Winner
    Whats happening.... am i dreaming?
  • MiIan
    edited March 7
    Janoe1 wrote: ยป
    Whats happening.... am i dreaming?

We, we, we scored!

Everything is not fixed yet, but the mentality and energy was great. Everyone finally woke up and started playing with eachother again. Higher tempo and better attacking play, but still some defensive flaws.

Timber had a good debut as well, promising.
  • MiIan
    Well, at least this 3 week pause is somewhat positive for us. All injured players will be back once it starts again, so that's great.

If the Euro's will be postponed, that would be pretty positive too despite us having to wait another year. Bergwijn, Malen and Depay will then surely be back and playing.
  • howedan
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey guys, could do with some help. Looking to create an Eredivisie squad with just 200k. Ideally playing 4-2-3-1 (2). Anyone have any suggestions on players to prioritise.

So far Blind at CB seems a must due to a lack of players at that position. Anyone else?
  • MiIan
    Hey guys, could do with some help. Looking to create an Eredivisie squad with just 200k. Ideally playing 4-2-3-1 (2). Anyone have any suggestions on players to prioritise.

So far Blind at CB seems a must due to a lack of players at that position. Anyone else?

Hey man, cool that you are making an Eredivisie squad. Personally I would include Future Start Martinez in midfield and switch him with CB Blind in-game. I would also highly recommend headliner Nico Tagliafico, but I think that's a little bit of an expensive card considering you only want to spend 200k. Last suggestion is TOTY nominee Onana instead of the in-form, since he is cheaper and has better stats for some reason.
  • MiIan
    So, we already have seen the last games of Nico, Ziyech and Onana at Ajax, and who knows who else as well. Man that sucks.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Champions! :D
  • MiIan
    All I want now is ADO to get relegated. That's all.
  • MiIan
    Thank god for no 20 team Eredivisie.
  • NornIron
    14076 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 28
    Can anyone confirm this is Robben's autograph, pretty sure the other with number 5 is Gio van bronckhorst and the shirt is from 2006 world cup.
    Have found
    Van Nistelrooy
    Van der sar 1
    Van Bommel 18
    Babel 21
    Boulahrouz 3
    Jaliens 2
    De Cler 15

Theres 29 signatures so alot more to find.
    dav.jpg

Couple more im not sure about.
    dav.jpg
    dav.jpg
  • Janoe1
    7742 posts League Winner
    11 Should be Robben, 8 Cocu