The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

• Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Apologies @Gyan_33
  • Gyan_33
    32680 posts National Team Captain
    Apologies @Gyan_33

Our attackers should apologize, how many chances do you need ffs.
  • Choepiechakie
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Apologies @Gyan_33

Our attackers should apologize, how many chances do you need ffs.

I was laughing about how bad we were.
    How it didnt end up 0-8 i have no idea.
    I was literally swearing at goosens for trying to shoot at that distance and not crossing it into the box while ur 2-3 down and it might be ur last chance to score.
  • Choepiechakie
    Honda starting. Yet feyenoord and psv cant get their players fit in 3 months. Haha
  • ProHulst0s
    7173 posts Big Money Move
    Twente :joy:
  • MiIan
    12543 posts Has That Special Something
    Vamos Lang
  • MiIan
    PSV hahahaahhaahah
  • MiIan
    Smh

Clueless subs today
  • MiIan
    edited December 2019
    This commentator is working on my nerves ffs
  • Gyan_33
    hi
  • Janoe1
    7701 posts League Winner
    hi

Ggs. Played well
  • MiIan
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    hi

Ggs. Played well

Yeah, countered our playstyle well.
  • MiIan
    Still, subbing in Siem for Lang was beyond my mind
  • ProHulst0s
    Siem de **** Jong
  • MiIan
    I find it a very big compliment though, the way Willem II supporters are going absolutely wild about beating us. Says something about our status now.
  • Mart
    8153 posts League Winner
    MiIan wrote: »
    I find it a very big compliment though, the way Willem II supporters are going absolutely wild about beating us. Says something about our status now.

Fairly sure they'd have done the same 10 years ago. Teams don't beat us at home that often, let alone by two while keeping a clean sheet.
  • MiIan
    Mart wrote: »

Fairly sure they'd have done the same 10 years ago. Teams don't beat us at home that often, let alone by two while keeping a clean sheet.

Of course they were very happy 10 years ago as well, but it seems it has increased even more. Imo at least.
  • MiIan
    Please say Onana is fit in time for tommorow..
  • alex1987
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    Things happen. You're bound to have an off day.
    Willem 2 scored a pk and one of their few chances.
    We couldn't break through with the 1000 crosses and were unlucky a few times.

Nothing to be alarmed about.
  • Gyan_33

I really don't get comments like this. The celebrations were that big because that win got us to third in the table for at least a day which is **** incredible after all the **** years we've been through. We also beat you in the Arena in 2016 and the celebrations weren't even half as big because we were still heading for a relegation fight so of course we were still very happy, but there wasn't a reason to have a big party like we did this time. Now we practically can't get relegated already and we're having the best start in absolute ages.

For us, winning 2-0 away at the champions and going third in the table is basically what you felt when winning in Madrid. All this "they celebrated like they won the CL" stuff doesn't make sense. For us this is pretty much the highest we can achieve so there's every reason to go mental.
  • MiIan

I really don't get comments like this. The celebrations were that big because that win got us to third in the table for at least a day which is **** incredible after all the **** years we've been through. We also beat you in the Arena in 2016 and the celebrations weren't even half as big because we were still heading for a relegation fight so of course we were still very happy, but there wasn't a reason to have a big party like we did this time. Now we practically can't get relegated already and we're having the best start in absolute ages.

For us, winning 2-0 away at the champions and going third in the table is basically what you felt when winning in Madrid. All this "they celebrated like they won the CL" stuff doesn't make sense. For us this is pretty much the highest we can achieve so there's every reason to go mental.

That makes total sense. I just thought it seemed like a bigger party then when teams beat PSV or beat us in previous years. But with your explanation the big party is nothing but very logical, so fair play.
  • MiIan
    Onana is fit, thank god.

Really hope we'll play with Martinez, Alvarez and Donny at 10, with Tadic at striker and Lang + Ziyech on the flanks.
  • Choepiechakie
    Yikes
  • MiIan
    edited December 2019
    We just desperately need Promes. Again no goals, says enough.
  • ProHulst0s
    I’m glad we brought in super sub Siem de Jong though.
  • MiIan
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    I’m glad we brought in super sub Siem de Jong though.

Really brought the difference..

Despite the fact that Neres and Promes will be back after the winter, we need an extra attacker.
  • alex1987
    We have no depth without Promes and Neres.
    Also painful that we do not have a single talent on the wing.

We need a young talented winger that is good enough to start playing as a sub.
    Also - we lack a playmaking center mid and a reasonable center back.
  • MiIan
    alex1987 wrote: »

We certainly have talent on the wing with Lang and with Hansen coming up, but they are not ready yet. It is no wonder Lang wasn't ready yet to start in the CL sadly.

Explain why you think we lack a playmaking center mid and a centre back though? We have Gravenberch who is coming up + Schuurs.
  • alex1987
    edited December 2019
    alex1987 wrote: »

We certainly have talent on the wing with Lang and with Hansen coming up, but they are not ready yet. It is no wonder Lang wasn't ready yet to start in the CL sadly.

Explain why you think we lack a playmaking center mid and a centre back though? We have Gravenberch who is coming up + Schuurs.

Well, i said we need depth. Lang has 0 depth. Hansen will take a few seasons to come through, so no we don't hae any that are of use right now.

Because it has been proven this CL run we don't? Schuurs is not good enough. Gravenberch is not good enough either. Weak points in the current UCL run have been Veltman and Alvarez/Mazraoui/Marin.

Either way. I'm fine with adding GRavenberch & Hansen but with 1 or 2 injuries don't expect to qualify for knock out stages
  • Gyan_33
    What is going on :')