Ramselaar also back to Utrecht.
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    No vd Beek against Apoel :(
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    No vd Beek against Apoel :(

Yeah that's going to give some trouble. No Mazraoui, no vd Beek, no Schone.
    I would go for something like this:
    Onana
    Dest - Schuurs - Martinez - Tagliafico
    Marin - Blind - Tadic
    Ziyech - Huntelaar - Neres

Chances are Ten Hag would go with Tadic striker, Huntelaar Bench and Promes at 10 though.
  • Robinflex
    1892 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marin should go on Donny’s place, Alvarez on Martinez’ and Martinez on 6 together with Blind
  • MiIan
    12390 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh no, please. Rather have Promes at 10 or Huntelaar at striker with Tadic 10 than Marin there.

Also, why Martinez at midfield? Alvarez at midfield would be way more logical since he played there a lot.
  • ProHulst0s
    7096 posts Big Money Move
    I want Marin on the bench and sold next summer
  • MiIan
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    I want Marin on the bench and sold next summer

For how he plays now, yes. He only blocks the playing chance of Ryan Gravenberch. Now I would just give him a chance at 8 tbh. Think he would do just fine.
  • Robinflex
    MiIan wrote: »
    Oh no, please. Rather have Promes at 10 or Huntelaar at striker with Tadic 10 than Marin there.

Also, why Martinez at midfield? Alvarez at midfield would be way more logical since he played there a lot.

Well either of those 2 in midfield. Martinez is like a Kanté, I imagine. More dynamic than Blind.
  • alex1987
    edited August 27
    Apparently Ajax has been using Martinez as midfielder this week in trainings.
    My guess this would be it:
    Onana
    Dest - Schuurs - Blind- Tagliafico
    Marin - Martinez
    Promes
    Ziyech - Tadic - Neres

Would like to see Alvarez play though. No clue what to expect!
  • MiIan
    Hmm, Lisandro has never played there, but could be pretty solid. Blind isn't too bad at 6 though, and it's to be seen how solid he is without De Ligt of course. Also hope Alvarez is ready ASAP for the RCB spot.
  • ProHulst0s
    Hmm, Lisandro has never played there, but could be pretty solid. Blind isn't too bad at 6 though, and it's to be seen how solid he is without De Ligt of course. Also hope Alvarez is ready ASAP for the RCB spot.

Lisandro played there last league game for like half an hour tho
  • MiIan

Lisandro played there last league game for like half an hour tho

Did he? Hmm, didn't notice that. In that case it would be good to expirement with. Lisandro could be more of a Frenkie type with his pace going forward but also filling gaps tracking back. I like the sound of it.
  • MiIan
    ADO had interest in Labyad, but apparently he wants to stay. Good luck on the bench the whole season then. The guy has no chance of playing. :D
  • MiIan
    Bye bye Dolberg. I really enjoyed all your beautiful goals, but it's time to move on.
  • ProHulst0s
    Wij gaan veel plezier beleven aan Unuvar, wat een talent.
  • Robinflex
    Wij gaan veel plezier beleven aan Unuvar, wat een talent.

He is unreal
  • MiIan
    Already looking forward to him joining Ajax 1. The guy has been tearing it up since he's 13/14. Really hope he chooses for the Netherlands too.
  • Robinflex
    Already looking forward to him joining Ajax 1. The guy has been tearing it up since he's 13/14. Really hope he chooses for the Netherlands too.

About that topic: I agree 100% with Johan Derksen, unless there’s absolutely no chance you’ll make it to Oranje, any player with a immigration background should play for NL
  • alex1987
    edited August 28
    Ten Hag was hinting at Alvarez playing midfield tonight.

AD expecting a defense with Dest, Veltman, Martinez, Tagliafico. Tallest defender being Veltman at 1,82.
    Don't think there has ever been a smaller defense in the Champions League.

Unuvar might be one of the biggest talents ever at Ajax.
  • ProHulst0s

Much earlier my guy, I have been following him since he was 10 years old. He always stood out above the rest.
  • MiIan

Much earlier my guy, I have been following him since he was 10 years old. He always stood out above the rest.

Oh wow, then I didn't hear as much from him back then.
  • ProHulst0s

Oh wow, then I didn't hear as much from him back then.

I made a video of him 5+ years ago, back when he was around 10 years old.

• Robinflex
    Ünuvar is and plays as a 10 right?
  • Janoe1
    7471 posts League Winner
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Ünuvar is and plays as a 10 right?

Think he played as a lw aswell (bit like ziyech does on rw)
  • Robinflex
    Well, Ajax youth seems alright. Hope we don’t end up like Barca with barely any youth players in their XI
  • ProHulst0s
    Well, Ajax youth seems alright. Hope we don’t end up like Barca with barely any youth players in their XI

Barca played with 7 La Masia players against Real Betis though.
  • Robinflex

Barca played with 7 La Masia players against Real Betis though.

They won’t when they’ll play their big games. And I’m not talking about those that’ve been in the first XI for years, but the new generation.
  • Robinflex
    Either Alvarez or Martinez starts on the midfield. Am curious.
  • bjornini
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Either Alvarez or Martinez starts on the midfield. Am curious.

• Manutelli
    18471 posts World Class
    GL