Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

• Gyan_33
    27380 posts Player of the Year
    lucas wrote: »
    MiIan wrote: »
    La Gazzetta published that, like was rumoured a year ago as well, that Kean will be added into the transfer for De Ligt + 70+ million. In my opinion, that would be great since Kean is showing good things and could be a good addition, even though we have the likes of Traoré, Danilo and Brobbey.

I can’t see Kean moving to the Eredivisie.

If he moves it is a good sign, the league needs to go back to the state it was 15 years ago and earlier

Not gonna happen with kunstgras
  • MiIan
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    La Gazzetta published that, like was rumoured a year ago as well, that Kean will be added into the transfer for De Ligt + 70+ million. In my opinion, that would be great since Kean is showing good things and could be a good addition, even though we have the likes of Traoré, Danilo and Brobbey.

I can’t see Kean moving to the Eredivisie.

If he moves it is a good sign, the league needs to go back to the state it was 15 years ago and earlier

Not gonna happen with kunstgras

• Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Kean isn't coming. Not only is Gazzetta a poor source for Juve news, he's also reportedly close to signing a new contract until 2024.

I'd love him, obviously, but our depth up front would be so ridiculous that it's not sustainable. Especially if you consider Overmars' intentions of going after Bergwijn as well sometime this week.
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    As for Bergwijn, I'd love him if they can get him under €35-40m. Problem is, no-one has left yet and Neres looks more likely to stay than go, then there's Ziyech who may very well not leave (again).

'Worst' case scenario you'd end up with: Bergwijn, Ziyech, Neres, Promes, Tadic, Dolberg and Huntelaar for 3 or 4 spots depending on the line-up.

So what do you do if you have five above Eredivisie-class players, as well as Dolberg and Huntelaar? Do you look to sell Neres for a significant fee, maybe let Tadic pursue that move to China if he wishes? See if Dolberg has any suitors?

If we can sell Neres, sign Bergwijn while making a profit in the process I one-hundred % would. I rate Bergwijn higher than Neres and you'd likely guarantee yourself of a starter for another two seasons whereas Neres will only stay for one more season at most.
  • MiIan
    Waiting for Labyad to leave as well. ASAP please.
  • alex1987
    5283 posts Big Money Move
    Mart wrote: »
    As for Bergwijn, I'd love him if they can get him under €35-40m. Problem is, no-one has left yet and Neres looks more likely to stay than go, then there's Ziyech who may very well not leave (again).

'Worst' case scenario you'd end up with: Bergwijn, Ziyech, Neres, Promes, Tadic, Dolberg and Huntelaar for 3 or 4 spots depending on the line-up.

So what do you do if you have five above Eredivisie-class players, as well as Dolberg and Huntelaar? Do you look to sell Neres for a significant fee, maybe let Tadic pursue that move to China if he wishes? See if Dolberg has any suitors?

If we can sell Neres, sign Bergwijn while making a profit in the process I one-hundred % would. I rate Bergwijn higher than Neres and you'd likely guarantee yourself of a starter for another two seasons whereas Neres will only stay for one more season at most.

And we still have Bandé, Johnsen, Cerny as well.
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Johnsen and Cerny aren't good enough, same goes for Labyad.

Bandé was supposed to be back just after the winter break and he still isn't fit, can't keep waiting forever sadly.
  • xciljw
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    From what I heard there is plenty of clubs interested in Ziyech. Bayern for example. But he does not want to move too far away from his family. Heard he is inviting his entire family to visit these clubs with him and help him decide etc. Would not be surprised if that is a reason for him to stay. Would be great for Ajax.
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    From what I heard there is plenty of clubs interested in Ziyech. Bayern for example. But he does not want to move too far away from his family. Heard he is inviting his entire family to visit these clubs with him and help him decide etc. Would not be surprised if that is a reason for him to stay. Would be great for Ajax.

He's picky. Doesn't want to be far away from his family, wants to be in the first team and play for a team with an attractive style.

We tick all the boxes. More than happy to make him (by far) the best paid player at the club if it can convince him.
  • alex1987
    Would love Ziyech to stay. But my guess is Ajax knows he's not staying. There is no other explanation to Ajax buy Promes and Bergwijn/Diatta.
    Tadic hinted on staying as well.

Yesterday's first Friendly was Quick'20 - Ajax 2-11
    Goals: Cerny (3), Huntelaar (2), Jensen(2), Lang, De Wit, Brobbey, Own goal
    Martinez made his debut as left back. Pierie did as center defender.

Van de Beek is on Marca's front page as back up for Pogba at Real Madrid.
  • Janoe1
    7240 posts Big Money Move
    Looks like PSV got Bruma
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Would love Ziyech to stay. But my guess is Ajax knows he's not staying. There is no other explanation to Ajax buy Promes and Bergwijn/Diatta.
    Tadic hinted on staying as well.

Yesterday's first Friendly was Quick'20 - Ajax 2-11
    Goals: Cerny (3), Huntelaar (2), Jensen(2), Lang, De Wit, Brobbey, Own goal
    Martinez made his debut as left back. Pierie did as center defender.

Van de Beek is on Marca's front page as back up for Pogba at Real Madrid.

Ziyech was also pretty much guaranteed to go last year. I don't know, weird guy when it comes to moving abroad it seems.
  • ProHulst0s
    6972 posts Big Money Move
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Looks like PSV got Bruma

I still see people (especially psv fans) say he’a a very big talent. That’s like saying Lingard is still young :joy:
    The guy is 24 already, he was a big talent like 6 years ago, now he’s just an alright player who could be good for Eredivisie stndards.
  • MiIan
    Joao Felix got a a bid for 126 million apparently. The difference between attackers and midfielders (Frenkie) is just insane.
  • Manutelli
    18202 posts World Class
    Market is just ludicrous, every team is going complete bonkers nowadays. Why even enjoy a 75 million sale when you need to pay half of that for a replacement these days :joy:
  • Janoe1
    7240 posts Big Money Move
    Sepp vd Berg (PEC) to Liverpool
  • MiIan
    A Dutch club has made a bid for Edson Alvarez for 15 million, says a Mexican Fox Sports journalist. With that amount, it must be us that made the bid. Would be embarrassing if we lose a bidding war to PSV, no offense.
  • Manutelli
    18202 posts World Class
    There is more than just mone...

Ehrm no, there is not so yes that would be embarrassing.
  • MiIan
    How are you, @Manutelli ? Is everything regarding the cancer healing well?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12814 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 28
    A Dutch club has made a bid for Edson Alvarez for 15 million, says a Mexican Fox Sports journalist. With that amount, it must be us that made the bid. Would be embarrassing if we lose a bidding war to PSV, no offense.

Not a mention from Verweij, it’s not Ajax
    Post edited by AFC AJAX NR 1 on
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    12814 posts Has That Special Something
    Luuk de Jong is maybe moving to Sevilla. Let's hope so and that PSV attracts a new R9 so we will have a fun ToTS next year.
  • alex1987
    edited June 28

Not a mention from Verweij, it’s not Ajax

What does that even say?
    Verweij said de Jong signed a 5-year deal with PSG. Verweij also said Richarlison signed with Ajax.
    Verweij is wrong more often than correct.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's PSV. Apparently Wolves has an agreement as well and Alvarez prefers going to Wolves.

Sevilla wants to trigger the 30mil transfer clause on Ziyech according to Driessen.

Real Madrid to bid 50mil for vd Beek - Ajax asking 65.
  • Manutelli
    18202 posts World Class
    How are you, @ Manutelli ? Is everything regarding the cancer healing well?

Thanks for asking.

At the moment that part is done, last scans and bloodiest showed everything was gone so far. However this line needs keep up like this for the next 5 years.

Regarding the ankle I'm getting a surgeon in Nijmegen next Friday in the Sint Maartenskliniek. They are going to remove infected bone parts and fill it up with a special type of cement. After a while there will be a second surgeon where they remove the cement and replace it with parts of bone and titanium to keep everything in place. After that the bone needs to start growing again otherwise they still need to amputate my leg. However I'm happy they are doing something because I'm getting sick of the special booth I have which is 2 kilo's and walks really annoying. I'm now on crutches for almost a year ffs and haven't sported for so long as well...
  • Gyan_33
    27380 posts Player of the Year
    This ain't it chief, tering jantje

1e87a3ff048edabf792207ac4b312e40.jpg
  • MiIan
    Manutelli wrote: »
    How are you, @ Manutelli ? Is everything regarding the cancer healing well?

Thanks for asking.

At the moment that part is done, last scans and bloodiest showed everything was gone so far. However this line needs keep up like this for the next 5 years.

Regarding the ankle I'm getting a surgeon in Nijmegen next Friday in the Sint Maartenskliniek. They are going to remove infected bone parts and fill it up with a special type of cement. After a while there will be a second surgeon where they remove the cement and replace it with parts of bone and titanium to keep everything in place. After that the bone needs to start growing again otherwise they still need to amputate my leg. However I'm happy they are doing something because I'm getting sick of the special booth I have which is 2 kilo's and walks really annoying. I'm now on crutches for almost a year ffs and haven't sported for so long as well...

Very good to hear that the blood tests are positive mate. But yeah, it takes a while before they really let you 'free' and conclude it's 100% gone.

Also great that there is a potential solution for your ankle. Keep me up-dated if it works, I really hope so.
  • MiIan
    Luuk de Jong leaving. Now it's time for Lammers to shine, very interested if he can already do it for PSV.
  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    Anyone who said Magallan deserved more time, hope you see that the bloke is utter garbage and should be sold ASAP.

Same for Labyad.
  • alex1987
    Mart wrote: »
    Anyone who said Magallan deserved more time, hope you see that the bloke is utter garbage and should be sold ASAP.

Same for Labyad.

First half was shocking.
    Dest should be regular back up for mazraoui. That's our next right back.
    Schuurs needs more strength but expect him to get to the first team.
    Traore, question is not if but when he will be our 1st striker. Man has everything.