THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Pikandel
    1066 posts Professional
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Is it better to sell my Munir’s before TOTS of Hold them?

If you’re in profit I’d get shot because folk will be selling their grannies. They will be needed at some point but all icons are out so not like they’ll have a surge until futties I reckon

I am, but he is the cheapest Spanish LaLiga LM by a mile

At this stage of the game no one is using him for anything other than sbc fodder and he’s far and away not the cheapest 81

I know but Spanish + La Liga + LM are great links for SBC’s
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up

If you’re in profit I’d get shot because folk will be selling their grannies. They will be needed at some point but all icons are out so not like they’ll have a surge until futties I reckon

At this stage of the game no one is using him for anything other than sbc fodder and he’s far and away not the cheapest 81

I don’t know what you want me to say he’s 81 rated so not really useful for higher rated ones. Brazilian cb from serie a is 12k. 82 rated French cam is 15k. 82 rated lm German from bundles is 17k. Sell or don’t sell its up to you
  • Pikandel
    1066 posts Professional

I don’t know what you want me to say he’s 81 rated so not really useful for higher rated ones. Brazilian cb from serie a is 12k. 82 rated French cam is 15k. 82 rated lm German from bundles is 17k. Sell or don’t sell its up to you

Just want to make sure that I make the right decision! 😜

I’ll sell, thanks!