THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Got this crazy Hernandez sell earlier. Only just bought one in the morning

0ddbb32a9346519c9e29273b21b4a04a.png

Nice! I remember getting a few of those type sales last year, 200k+ on a guy worth barely 100k. Those always feel good
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    sounders3 wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Got this crazy Hernandez sell earlier. Only just bought one in the morning

0ddbb32a9346519c9e29273b21b4a04a.png

Nice! I remember getting a few of those type sales last year, 200k+ on a guy worth barely 100k. Those always feel good

Didn't really trade much last year but remember back in the fut 14 and 15 days those types of sales were a regular occurrence. Get more of a buzz from those type of sales than playing the actual game lool. Looking promising so far, just sold a Yedder.

4eef25927fff0b39b734b07828ed9b4a.png
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    ffd67a893ef56d079e84555d0d300fe9.png

Lovely stuff
  • Ronaldo
    3742 posts National Call-Up
    Do some people realize coin transferring does not count as doing the if training method?
  • bradf35
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    Do some people realize coin transferring does not count as doing the if training method?

Do the coins still count? I know you can't always get coin transfers, but you also can't always get lazy buyers either.
  • EisenErmin
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    Just to let you know (and i dont know its has been posted before):

Picking up the blue cards for 1500-2000 and listing at inflated prices (like 5-6K) works really well. As long as you choose either higher rated (82+83) or players that are actually good in game, its easy money. Bought almost 100 blue cards so far (yesterday and today) and getting at least 5 sales per hour so far.
  • Ronaldo
    3742 posts National Call-Up
    bradf35 wrote: »

Do the coins still count? I know you can't always get coin transfers, but you also can't always get lazy buyers either.

Just saying that the people posting 50-80 K profit per card sales and posting multiple seem Abit sketchy
  • Xguti002
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite

Just saying that the people posting 50-80 K profit per card sales and posting multiple seem Abit sketchy

It does but at the end of the day I just worry about my sales even if they aren’t as big as others. Also what you guys think about guarin? For close to 10k I think it could be a good option
  • ZAAAAAA
    49 posts Park Captain
    why did Gundogans price drop so much? hes like 8.5k right now, wtf
  • EisenErmin
    edited October 2018
    Anyone that bought blue cards like i posted some hours ago is making a fortune. Looking at about half a million profit from them now. All the rare cards go for 8-10K
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    edited October 2018

I don’t see why someone would try to post a coin transfer on the fifa forums and try to make it out as if it’s a legit sale. Surely no ones that sad lool. All my sales are legit, just trying to show people that these cards can sell.
  • EisenErmin
    First Lucas Leiva sold today for 34.750 (paid 20.000). What are you all listing him at? I am listing mine for 34 - 40K
  • Luke1311
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sold a lala for 22k bought 12 funny enough I converted them all but one to RB except the one sold was the RWB. still all bought for discard
  • reidabalda
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Anyone that bought blue cards like i posted some hours ago is making a fortune. Looking at about half a million profit from them now. All the rare cards go for 8-10K

bought an Alfa Semedo for 800 sold for 10K hehe
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    Haven't sold anything yet but its cause i still cant trade on the app yet. Super annoying and no one knows what you really have to do to get it unlocked.
  • iRusty_yo
    3857 posts National Call-Up
    Didn’t have any coins available, most are stuck in if’s.. oh well
  • EisenErmin
    Not sure where to put my coins in right now. I have 800K to spend . Any suggestions?
  • Any chance of some help guys,i sniped about 10 totw sigurdssons at 5pm for 25k they were going for around 28k and average were about 35k so I placed them up for 31k didn't sell a bean,I then checked 3 hours later and his price dropped dramatically few cards put up for 24k bin price,what I'm asking am I focusing on a wrong player or is the price just dropping and gotta get on the totw players sooner for any profit to be noticed.i got around 400k from well 350k,the trading method ui was using seems to of dried up so trying new methods,also bought some otw richarlison and dembele but finding them hard to shift,any help would be much Apprieciated guys
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any chance of some help guys,i sniped about 10 totw sigurdssons at 5pm for 25k they were going for around 28k and average were about 35k so I placed them up for 31k didn't sell a bean,I then checked 3 hours later and his price dropped dramatically few cards put up for 24k bin price,what I'm asking am I focusing on a wrong player or is the price just dropping and gotta get on the totw players sooner for any profit to be noticed.i got around 400k from well 350k,the trading method ui was using seems to of dried up so trying new methods,also bought some otw richarlison and dembele but finding them hard to shift,any help would be much Apprieciated guys

If you want to become a good trader, you need to know what happens during the week. I dont want to chew everything out for you because you should research and learn it yourself, best way imho.

Always keep the following things in mind: Releasedays of SBC (marquee matchups for example), WL-reward days, totw release day, etc etc
  • EisenErmin
    Any chance of some help guys,i sniped about 10 totw sigurdssons at 5pm for 25k they were going for around 28k and average were about 35k so I placed them up for 31k didn't sell a bean,I then checked 3 hours later and his price dropped dramatically few cards put up for 24k bin price,what I'm asking am I focusing on a wrong player or is the price just dropping and gotta get on the totw players sooner for any profit to be noticed.i got around 400k from well 350k,the trading method ui was using seems to of dried up so trying new methods,also bought some otw richarlison and dembele but finding them hard to shift,any help would be much Apprieciated guys

As long as you dont buy discard IF´s (or close), its quite risky buying to early. In general i would advice to buy on Sunday evening or Monday. Sigurdson IF (84) was to expensive to buy him at 25K or more. Under 20K is the price he should reach sooner or later. And dont expect to get sales as long as the card is in the totw. When he is out of pack, the card rises and you will get sales. This method is definitiv for people with patience and who dont panic if they get no sales for a period of time.

The reason for only going for discard IF

1.) You cannot loose coins. 100% risk free
    2.) They always rise sooner oder late
    3.) When an SBC requires IF = huge rise of (discard) IF = payday !

Best to look for: (apart from low price of course)

1.) high rating (84 and above beeing perfect , last week 84 Cech, 85 Lukas Leiva)
    2.) good league
    3.) good nation
    4.) usuable ingame = demand

If in doubt, better ask here first before buying to early.
  • EisenErmin wrote: »

As long as you dont buy discard IF´s (or close), its quite risky buying to early. In general i would advice to buy on Sunday evening or Monday. Sigurdson IF (84) was to expensive to buy him at 25K or more. Under 20K is the price he should reach sooner or later. And dont expect to get sales as long as the card is in the totw. When he is out of pack, the card rises and you will get sales. This method is definitiv for people with patience and who dont panic if they get no sales for a period of time.

1.) high rating (84 and above beeing perfect , last week 84 Cech, 85 Lukas Leiva)
    2.) good league
    3.) good nation

Appreiciate your help mate,I tried jumping on the card asap thinking I could get on it but inthink I understand now thanks mate
  • Luke1311
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EisenErmin wrote: »

2.) good league
    3.) good nation

Appreiciate your help mate,I tried jumping on the card asap thinking I could get on it but inthink I understand now thanks mate

Been doing this method for years. Never buy a current inform until the Monday
  • Aegyr
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    This TOTW:

De Marcos - Below 17.5K
    Fornals - Below 12K
    Neto - Below 25K
    Maguire - Below 15K

This is what I think would be good investments, opinions?
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    I've picked up 14 Costils. 82 rated and can be got for min on bid.

I'll be picking up 1 De Marcos to use and think Fornicator is a good shout if you can get him cheap enough.
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    No pic have to figure that out, but sold a Cech today for 27k. I have 7 or 8 bought for 14-15k.
  • I know it's impossible to predict but how much could chec rise to
  • I know it's impossible to predict but how much could chec rise to

petr cech
  • I got on lala also for 10,500 atm he's the highest rated French rb
  • nitraw
    2076 posts Fans' Favourite
    i bought about 12 or 13 of those german if keeper guy for 10500. at worst i'll lose if i discard but i dont see that happening. german if gk he will sell for at least 18 to 20. i'm hoping there's a german potm or even the bpl potm that requires ifs and he'll double in price
  • tube11
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stark at 15 k seems like a bargain. Very good Centre Back with 80 pace. Bought 10.