THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain
    Epasc1 wrote: »
    Any ideas where to put 5 mill lads? Made a decent whack on discard infroms thanks to this thread :smile: . Just not sure where to go from here. Cheers

How did you make so much and how long did it take mate?

When fifa first came out i bought points packed a few players then bought 3 baby icons for around 200k each and sat on them sold them for around 700k each, since then i have been following this thread and following what everyone has been doing. This is a great method and works if you have patience :smile:

You bought the icons at the right time! Thanks for the help, I've got 11 if mooy so hopefully they make me some profit.
  • kash296
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Any ideas where to put 5 mill lads? Made a decent whack on discard infroms thanks to this thread :smile: . Just not sure where to go from here. Cheers

When fifa first came out i bought points packed a few players then bought 3 baby icons for around 200k each and sat on them sold them for around 700k each, since then i have been following this thread and following what everyone has been doing. This is a great method and works if you have patience :smile:

That's reassuring. Awesome work mate
  • Xguti002
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s been so dry these past couple weeks with no good sbcs. Only have made like 3 sales lol....hopefully I can see the light of day sometime soon with potm and futmas coming up. I kind of gave up on an icon sbc
  • Shehraj
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    It’s been so dry these past couple weeks with no good sbcs. Only have made like 3 sales lol....hopefully I can see the light of day sometime soon with potm and futmas coming up. I kind of gave up on an icon sbc

man fifa has been absolutely dead since black friday, reminds me of how fifa is during summer after tots. This futmas promo better be amazing
  • kash296

That's kinda why i have been edgy, in my previous posts. I'm hoping things will pick up during futmas.
  • KRANG00
    1284 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    I hardly play the game in it's current state , and now i'm hardly trading and it's only December

GG EA, if Futmas sucks i'm out already and got a feeling it will. All those kids that get Fifa for Christmas and all that Christmas money burning a hole in their pockets, it's going to be pack promo after pack promo. :s
  • miri
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah as Rusty says I'd just keep doing what you're doing. If I sold everything I'd have around 6-7m and I just continue to do this method and other safe trading methods (currently unassigned with a few hundred 83s bought around 1k for example). Just increase the number of IFs you buy, if you were buying 50 before then buy 100 etc.
  • TheMoneyTeam
    59 posts Park Captain
    My RTTF Lingard just went for 182k well happy
  • Havertz already selling for 19.5k, not sure if those cards will be needed for future sbcs.
  • Jaymizzo
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    Missed the boat of Fahranman at 20-22k... Now at 26k and rising. If POTM Reus needs 2 German IFs, he along with the rest will rise significantly (but not go extinct like Hector did).

Gonna pick up 5 of him at 24-25 if I can snipe fast enough and if this week's TOTW has a Bundesliga German IF will pick up a few. Been slacking with trading recently.
  • hayhor1
    13481 posts Has That Special Something
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Missed the boat of Fahranman at 20-22k... Now at 26k and rising. If POTM Reus needs 2 German IFs, he along with the rest will rise significantly (but not go extinct like Hector did).

Gonna pick up 5 of him at 24-25 if I can snipe fast enough and if this week's TOTW has a Bundesliga German IF will pick up a few. Been slacking with trading recently.

Really dont think they will so the same requirement twice in a row. Will need bundes ifs but not necessarily german.
  • Shehraj

he never went lower than 24-25 unless you were getting insane snipes in against the bots
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    50 IF Mina’s waiting to go. Want to get 25k for them and so bored of the money being locked away now
  • hayhor1 wrote: »

Really dont think they will so the same requirement twice in a row. Will need bundes ifs but not necessarily german.
    Thats why you should looking for Havertz, he is not inflated and a different type of card. Dont follow the masses.

• Shehraj
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Thats why you should looking for Havertz, he is not inflated and a different type of card. Dont follow the masses.

theres a reason the masses do the same thing though, i dont see any reason for ea to make a requirement for any europa league cards in any sbc. Not saying it can never happen, but its very unlikely and people who go for these outside of the box investments end up holding for months thinking itll be next time
  • Jaymizzo
    Shehraj wrote: »

he never went lower than 24-25 unless you were getting insane snipes in against the bots

He was 22k when I was thinking of buying him but now is about 26k... Also when the promo packs were on I saw a few at 23k. 5 for me really isn't much of a loss, he won't drop below 30k (once out of packs) and he will rise whether you need a Bundesliga IF or German IF.
  • Jaymizzo

That's true and even then, so many people know that he is coming and given the fiasco last time, there shouldn't be any extinct German IFs.

• hayhor1
    13481 posts Has That Special Something

Havertz isnt going to be useful for reus tho.
  • Xguti002
    There won’t be no inform Germans needed btw
  • CeeQue
    9688 posts League Winner

Calma maybe not specifically. But in general should be yes. If they do a POTY for Bundes then 100% yes.
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    I hardly play the game in it's current state , and now i'm hardly trading and it's only December
    Same here........
  • TheMoneyTeam
    59 posts Park Captain
    Ucl Neto just went at 20.5k
  • Shehraj wrote: »

theres a reason the masses do the same thing though, i dont see any reason for ea to make a requirement for any europa league cards in any sbc. Not saying it can never happen, but its very unlikely and people who go for these outside of the box investments end up holding for months thinking itll be next time
    Well, just sold 2 Havertz for 19.5k. We will see, otherwise almost no loss of coins, he is discard.

• Xguti002
    edited December 2018
    CeeQue wrote: »

Calma maybe not specifically. But in general should be yes. If they do a POTY for Bundes then 100% yes.

A bundesliga inform yes. A German inform I doubt it after what happened last time. Then again ea is ran by a bunch of poptarts so anything can happen I suppose.
  • What's a realistic expectation for these IFs to go up during a FUTmas or POTM for Bundesliga/EPL SBC? 2-3k per card? Double in price?
  • kash296
    PKSJoeyB wrote: »
    What's a realistic expectation for these IFs to go up during a FUTmas or POTM for Bundesliga/EPL SBC? 2-3k per card? Double in price?

Depends on the requirement.. Could go up between 2-5k.. If something happens like the sancho POTM some could skyrocket.. The worrying thing would be the number of packs being opened though.
  • Xguti002
    Santi Mina up to 19k. Still short of 20k but it should get there.
  • Shehraj
    kash296 wrote: »
    PKSJoeyB wrote: »
    What's a realistic expectation for these IFs to go up during a FUTmas or POTM for Bundesliga/EPL SBC? 2-3k per card? Double in price?

Depends on the requirement.. Could go up between 2-5k.. If something happens like the sancho POTM some could skyrocket.. The worrying thing would be the number of packs being opened though.

packs dont matter as informs arent supplied
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional

What are we all thinking he will go to eventually?
  • Xguti002
    JV24601 wrote: »

What are we all thinking he will go to eventually?

Honestly it depends but I’m not too worried as he is Spanish and 83 rated. Could drop a bit if a similar inform from Spain is released but it should be fine considering futmas is coming and ea doesn’t screw up.