THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• D3co
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    So team of the group stage would cause these totw cards to drop. Might be goo to pick some up

Exactly, waiting for them. Got 1m to pour in for if's. Gotta have some good deals.
  • miri
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feel like I goofed buying Ramirez for 13k, but equally I'm not sure if an 82 IF can go that much lower. Even if he does I feel like his price would recover to at least 15k. I guess we'll find out in due time!
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    Flogged my first Santi Mina at 27.5k B)

I'm panicking on my Mina investments now at 18k with the lack of SBCs and icon stuff.
    Do you think I should sell now or are you still expecting them to rise?
  • Tommygunn
    2943 posts National Call-Up
    JV24601 wrote: »

I'm panicking on my Mina investments now at 18k with the lack of SBCs and icon stuff.

Panicking means you’ll lose money. I reckon we’ll get lightening rounds tonight with the launch of totgs so IFs will drop but he’s last weeks so should be ok
  • moundi13
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When should i sell my rttf Tagliafico. I have 8 of him bought for 16K. Now on 27K Will he rice some more?
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite

Considering he's only been out of packs for 2 days i think you're panicking way too soon and this method probably isn't the most suited to yourself.

Futmas just around the corner , i'm sure more icon SBC's will be coming up ... it's only a matter of time.

It boils down to how long you're prepared to wait and how much you need the coins
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional

Considering he's only been out of packs for 2 days i think you're panicking way too soon and this method probably isn't the most suited to yourself.

Futmas just around the corner , i'm sure more icon SBC's will be coming up ... it's only a matter of time.

It boils down to how long you're prepared to wait and how much you need the coins

Thanks mate, that's all I needed to know.
    Just it's the first time I've invested heavy so a bit of nerves. I've also never seen such a change in a market as what's happening now and I was unsure if the market was changing permanently.

I agree though and thanks for the reply.
  • First Lang gone for 18.5k overnight. I rarely attract the lazy buyers so that's big news for me. Picked up 23 of him for 12k or less hoping to hit it big during Bund POTM or keep until futmus.

I'm hoping theres some good opportunities to pick up this week's TOTW during the pack opening frenzy that TOTGS will cause today.
  • Xguti002
    1865 posts Fans' Favourite

Santi mina? You can’t go wrong on him. I got lucky and sold 2 at 24k and 25k but I reckon he will be 20k+ soon
  • JV24601
    897 posts Professional
    Xguti002 wrote: »

Santi mina? You can’t go wrong on him. I got lucky and sold 2 at 24k and 25k but I reckon he will be 20k+ soon

Yep that's the one. Cheers, hope so!
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've on shifted 1 Mina so far out of about 20 , sold him at 27.5K
  • iRusty_yo
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    First Mina sold for 30k ^^
  • DFC1983
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought an IF Fahrmann 85 last night for 10.5k, 60 seconds later sold him for 28k. Always a good idea to check max bid 10.5k as well as discard BIN.
  • Xguti002
    No sbcs and we get screwed. Hopefully prices drop on informs
  • TheNotoriousInvestor
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In 2 minds wether to grab a few bakayoko. He was around 28k last night dropped to 24k today.
  • Xguti002
    Bought a few sif Valeris. Lowest 85 rated along with fahrman and its stats are pretty insane. Going to bet on him as I’ve little space left in my trade pile to buy discards
  • kash296
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When will the POTM be announced? Just getting a little jittery 😂 i have IF bernardo silvas, gold city players, hoping they all go up in price soon.. I think due to the team of the group stage their prices dropped (bernardo silva and a few other IFs) even mooy is down.
  • Rossco160715
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mooy will be a safe bet once potm comes out
  • kash296

Yeah i believe so. Just a little edgy. Guess I'll wait patiently, hoping to make some nice profits and pickup that POTM card. I haven't done one before.
  • iRusty_yo
    Picked up 5 bakayokos during all the lightning rounds. Between 20.5 and 21

I missed one at 12.5 :(
  • Rossco160715
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    kash296 wrote: »

Yeah i believe so. Just a little edgy. Guess I'll wait patiently, hoping to make some nice profits and pickup that POTM card. I haven't done one before.

With Mooy, it’s just a matter of how long you’re willing to hold.
  • KRANG00
    1284 posts Professional
    Hernandez can be sniped for 12/13k, Prem 82 IF for that prices is a no brainer.
  • kash296
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Picked up 5 bakayokos during all the lightning rounds. Between 20.5 and 21

I missed one at 12.5 :(

Ahaha i got one for 18k and another two for 19 :P not to rub it in but just was gleeful about that :')
  • kash296
    kash296 wrote: »

With Mooy, it’s just a matter of how long you’re willing to hold.

Yeah I'm gonna wait. Just excited for coins 😂. I did the UCL kroos SBC for 25k. Very happy as I like Kroos a lot. Need to get in some players to get that hybrid teamup and running.
  • TheNotoriousInvestor
    I bought 20 bakayokos at 24k lol. Got in Too early
  • kash296
    Why wou
    I bought 20 bakayokos at 24k lol. Got in Too early

I did that with terrode. 🤦‍♂️ but i only bought 4-5 of him so not too much damage.
  • TheNotoriousInvestor
    Any ideas where to put 5 mill lads? Made a decent whack on discard infroms thanks to this thread :smile: . Just not sure where to go from here. Cheers
  • iRusty_yo
    Any ideas where to put 5 mill lads? Made a decent whack on discard infroms thanks to this thread :smile: . Just not sure where to go from here. Cheers

Keep doing what you’re doing clearly works so no need to change to anything else
  • Epasc1
    64 posts Park Captain

How did you make so much and how long did it take mate?
  • TheNotoriousInvestor
    Epasc1 wrote: »

How did you make so much and how long did it take mate?

When fifa first came out i bought points packed a few players then bought 3 baby icons for around 200k each and sat on them sold them for around 700k each, since then i have been following this thread and following what everyone has been doing. This is a great method and works if you have patience :smile: