THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Hayter
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow I’m only doing 19k think I might up it
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    I took a break for fifa 18 but back for fifa 19. Going to start this method again as I made a ton of coins doing this. As everyone has said be patient best thing with this method. Got lucky with free packs and have about 225k to start out with.
  • NvG55
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bought some Ibisevic for 10k.

If the rumor is real and there will be a potm Bundesliga he will skyrocket i think
  • iRusty_yo
    3861 posts National Call-Up
    NvG55 wrote: »
    Bought some Ibisevic for 10k.

If the rumor is real and there will be a potm Bundesliga he will skyrocket i think

Ive got few sommers and 10 German IF’s (that GK)
  • cDean93_
    80 posts Park Captain
    What's people's thoughts on Musa as an investment? Just picked one up at 10k
  • Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    How does this even work? why would someone buy my IF for 15k when there's a plethora of him listed for 11k?
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    How does this even work? why would someone buy my IF for 15k when there's a plethora of him listed for 11k?

Read this thread and all shall be revealed but basically lazy buyers
  • Nervous_Nick
    5007 posts Big Money Move
    cDean93_ wrote: »
    What's people's thoughts on Musa as an investment? Just picked one up at 10k

Just sold my first Musa for 20k!!
  • EuroE92
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just sold 2 IF Xhaka so far today.

Bought for about 13k and sold at 28,000 each.
  • Abdulhamed
    2901 posts National Call-Up
    EuroE92 wrote: »
    Just sold 2 IF Xhaka so far today.

Bought for about 13k and sold at 28,000 each.

Idk why I’m struggling or maybe I’m not getting luck this time I have 20+ of him listed for 25k and relisted a good 15-20 times. Only sold 1, it’s fine though it should pick up soon. Do you list for more than 1 hr
  • Kingchavez_152
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have 10 Lucas L at the moment I have only been able to sell one for 32k lol
  • Just bought 9x Čech for 15k each, listed for 30k. Good investment or?
  • iRusty_yo
    dngisborne wrote: »
    Just bought 9x Čech for 15k each, listed for 30k. Good investment or?

Yeah it’s good, be patient. He’ll rise once out of packs and at some point BPL IF’s will be needed in some sbc.

Meanwhile keep re listing at your price hoping to catch out some sucker! Use those coins to pick up next weeks IF’s for discard.
  • iRusty_yo wrote: »
    dngisborne wrote: »
    Just bought 9x Čech for 15k each, listed for 30k. Good investment or?

Yeah it’s good, be patient. He’ll rise once out of packs and at some point BPL IF’s will be needed in some sbc.

Meanwhile keep re listing at your price hoping to catch out some sucker! Use those coins to pick up next weeks IF’s for discard.

Sounds good. Thanks.

• Barks_the_fox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone reckon Lala is worth investing in?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1397 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haven’t sold anything in 2 days I have 2 cech and 10 Lucas leiva any luck with you guys?
  • iRusty_yo
    Haven’t sold anything in 2 days I have 2 cech and 10 Lucas leiva any luck with you guys?

Neither have I, I’m certain things will start to move next week.

This UCL promos ain’t helping
  • EisenErmin
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    Because the market of NIF beeing crazy so far (in terms of going up and down), i did putmost of my coins into Lucas Leiva for 19-20K each. He is not discard, but seems very safe because of 85 rating and he is very good ingame. Holding 25 of him now and still have 7 Xhaka from Totw1. On Friday i am going to sell Firmino, Douglas Costa, Matuidi, Mane and some 10K BPL players for decent coins to get into full (discard)IF trading from the upcomming TOTW 3. I always keep about 20-30 spots on the transfer list for non IF cards to sell overpriced players wanted in SBC´s, but apart from that its going to be all IF trading. In Fifa its like they say in reallife: The first million is the hardest. After that its going only one way: UP
  • EisenErmin

Its better to have 11 or more of the same player. That way your listings fill a complete page on the transfer market. So if you can afford 10, you can most likely afford 1 or 2 more.

• Supermario911
    1220 posts Professional
    This doesn't work, or I am doing something wrong
  • Barks_the_fox

I believe patience is the key, as well as buying 10+ to fill a whole page on the transfer market.

I’m yet to make a sale, but playing the waiting game.
  • madwullie
    3999 posts National Call-Up
    I sold a cech for 25k late last night. First sale for a couple of days. Restocked and relisted.

Just to follow up, this should be one of many coin building methods you use. Relying on this alone will no longer make you as rich as it did a few years ago. You should have a few irons in the fire and use this to supplement whatever else you have going on
  • EisenErmin
    edited October 2018

There are 3 ways this is trading method is going to work:

1.) Lazy buyers that will buy your player (does not happen that often and you never know when)

2.) Discard IF players price increasing over time and when out of packs. They will reach a price you are happy with over time

3.) SBC´s that require a (specific) IF card: THATS basicly printing money. Expect a 100% price jump if not more in that case.Thats annother reason you always list at inflated prices, because you never know when the SBC is going to happen. Most important here: high rating, good league and good nation. You almost never get all at the same time for discard, but as an excample: an 84 rated french CB from BPL would be perfect if he can be bought for (near) discard.

Chech: 84 rating, good league, bad nation, usuable ingame
    Lucas Leiva: 85 raiting, good league, good nation, usuable ingame (20K, but he will reach 30K soon afer out of packs i am sure)
  • Worble
    1841 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes but IF Cech is better for only a few thousand more.

IF Lala will take longer to go up and probably settle at 22-25k in a month or two whereas Cech potentially rockets up to 30k for icon sbc or a future POTM requiring in-forms.
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    Pellegrini and Costil look good target's this week. Stark looks to be s goo partner for Vogt at CB for me
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    What do you guys think of a cam Reus today?? Worth the investment?. Have 1.2 mill to be invested
  • Barks_the_fox
    Worble wrote: »

Yes but IF Cech is better for only a few thousand more.

IF Lala will take longer to go up and probably settle at 22-25k in a month or two whereas Cech potentially rockets up to 30k for icon sbc or a future POTM requiring in-forms.

Thanks for the advice! I’ve gone for more cech!
  • EisenErmin
    Great TOTW for discard or near discad tradig: Fornals, P ellegrini, Costil, Horta, Silva, Maguire, Guarin ... they all will be cheap. Maybe Sigurdson too.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got this crazy Hernandez sell earlier. Only just bought one in the morning

0ddbb32a9346519c9e29273b21b4a04a.png
  • ToniKroos
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I want if suso is it smart to buy him now? Instant of next week when he is out?