THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• CeeQue
    10820 posts Has That Special Something
    madwullie wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Bought about 8 cech for 12k listing around 19, similar number of leiva at I think 18 listing around 26. Wondering if I should have aimed higher. Will see how this goes.

Too low for 84s. Listing most of my Cech/Matip to 20k+

OK restocked for 12k now listing around 22.5
    Are yours selling for that price?

Not yet but im ok with waiting it out. A good Icon SBC and your looking at 15k+ profit.
  • Dolph
    1007 posts Professional
    So I’ve always watched this thread from afar and I’m dabbling in it some this year. I’m assuming Musa at 10 is safe, but what and when is a good time to relist
  • madwullie
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Thoughts on lucas Leiva? 18K for an 85 rated and quite usable player with well rounded stats for a cdm seems cheap. Good nation and good league too. I dont think he will go any lower, maybe 1-2 K if any. And upcomming SBC will surely make him rise,

Thoughts?
    Bought at 17ish earlier on. Have restocked upped my prices closer to 30k now
    20180929_222849.jpg
  • madwullie
    Bought about 8 cech for 12k listing around 19, similar number of leiva at I think 18 listing around 26. Wondering if I should have aimed higher. Will see how this goes.

Too low for 84s. Listing most of my Cech/Matip to 20k+

OK restocked for 12k now listing around 22.5
    Are yours selling for that price?

Not yet but im ok with waiting it out. A good Icon SBC and your looking at 15k+ profit.

Yeah I agree in just happy to move and restock at a lower price till that happens. Trying the cechs mod 20s now anyway
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Nm
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    What you guys think of lala? 81 rated French from ligue 1
  • madwullie
    Dolph wrote: »
    So I’ve always watched this thread from afar and I’m dabbling in it some this year. I’m assuming Musa at 10 is safe, but what and when is a good time to relist

Put whatever on you want. For low value players I'm usually happy with making 50% back but some people have success going for more. Generally speaking, you'll sell more frequently at the lower price but you do get the paydays listing higher too, just sales are a wee bit harder to come by. My problem is becoming demoralised when they're not selling so I list a little lower.

Relist every single hour. You only get sales as your auction ends.
  • Dolph
    1007 posts Professional

Put whatever on you want. For low value players I'm usually happy with making 50% back but some people have success going for more. Generally speaking, you'll sell more frequently at the lower price but you do get the paydays listing higher too, just sales are a wee bit harder to come by. My problem is becoming demoralised when they're not selling so I list a little lower.

So I bought at 10, is 14 too much or should I go around 12
  • Dazzler
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero

Just try it and that’s how you will gain the experience.

I mean what have you got to lose a few hours patience max
  • madwullie

Look above mate. I bought a cech for 12 and sold for 19.5. Dream big....
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    Hey love this thread from 18 forum. I wanted to start it as I didn’t see it :)

Bought a few payets and made some.

Anything looks good for TOTW2?
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matip is doing great for me. Only one left from 10.

Bought at 14k, all 9 sold at 25k

Xhaka is moving slowly but getting one every few hours at 32k.
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    About to get 15x xhaka, 15x Matip and maybe a couple of yarmolenko and see how it goes
  • Powelly11
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Currently sitting with:
    x2 Matip
    x3 Xhaka
    x2 Cech

Trying to get a few more of each below 15k if I can but all have been moving well at the moment!

(Also hoping for a mini dip in prices tomorrow with Squad battle packs being opened)
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    7ZZCyA0.png

First one lads, about to pick up more

Got him for 14.5
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who have you guys had most success with so far? Aiming to sell most of my non IF golds, around 70 in TP and stock up on more IF's. Currently sitting with 9 IF's, Cech, Matip, Xhaka. Was thinking of sticking to BPL and get more Cech's and Xhaka's as still seem cheap.
  • iRusty_yo
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Who have you guys had most success with so far? Aiming to sell most of my non IF golds, around 70 in TP and stock up on more IF's. Currently sitting with 9 IF's, Cech, Matip, Xhaka. Was thinking of sticking to BPL and get more Cech's and Xhaka's as still seem cheap.

Cech & Xhaka are really cheap considering that these cards will be needed at some point and lazy buyers will pick couple up if you re list each hour
  • madwullie
    I'm only doing cech and lucas Leiva but had a couple of sales from both. Seems to be moving more quickly than it did this time last year, albeit those are both excellent cards for this method
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    Buying 8 x Cech now
  • James2201
    393 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey can anyone advise me. I’m up to 220k. I have just bought my first inform. Managed to get a Xhaka for 15k. Is that a good deal? How much is it likely to go for?

Do you just keep relisting high hoping lazy buyers will take them? This is all new to me but looking to make some fast coins
  • Hayter
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should we all try to stick to the same sort of price?
  • iRusty_yo
    James2201 wrote: »
    Hey can anyone advise me. I’m up to 220k. I have just bought my first inform. Managed to get a Xhaka for 15k. Is that a good deal? How much is it likely to go for?

Do you just keep relisting high hoping lazy buyers will take them? This is all new to me but looking to make some fast coins

Discard IF trading is not a fast coin making method
  • James2201
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    James2201 wrote: »

Discard IF trading is not a fast coin making method

No I thought I saw some people making decent profit doing this, and considering how new the game is. Assumed it was a quick way.

To test it out I have bought one Xhaka and one matip at about 14k each so will see how they go
  • Cameron-NCAFC
    1060 posts Professional
    Sold 2 Xhakas yesterday at 28k, and one Angel at 22k, aiming to get hold of some Matips over the next few days
  • Rossco160715
    They sell really well throughout the night.
  • James2201
    They sell really well throughout the night.

Is there any reason why they sell so well at night?
  • Rossco160715
    No idea. I always wake up with 4/5 Xhaka sold around 30k.

Hardly ever sells during the day.
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up

You list them for 3 hrs or 6 overnight
  • James2201
    I hope this works I bought a Xhaka and a Matip and if I can sell them for a profit I will defo continue with this method
  • Rossco160715
    Abdulhamed wrote: »

You list them for 3 hrs or 6 overnight

3 hours and I usually re-list if I wake up during the night.