The fourth (?) annual squad showoff thread!

Comments

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Lacazette, Robertson and IF Matip are the only tradeable players :)
    6dB7goe.jpg

Nice team. I didn't like Matip when I had him but Robertson was class.

Cheers mate :) I actually really like Matip tbh, I feel he helps me so much against the players who love to cross a lot. His positioning is class for that. Robertson is again the best LB in the BPL for me, and I'm a united fan :D (and Scottish tho)

Ben Yedder and kroos are my favourite players in the team tho, so clutch. I change to the 4222 or the narrow 4231

Ben Yedder is top notch. I can't wait for him to get a SIF. But it's time to try IF Lacazette.

I got Ben Yedder from a gold upgrade too :p but totally agree, he's incredible IG. Live his card. I'd like to try IF lacazette but there's no way I'd be able to afford him right now...lol

I've been lucky packed Costa and Fabinho untradeable so freed up some coins there, I brought Ben Yedder first week for 72k sold for 116k, brought Firmino for 85k sold for 98k every penny counts mate. Paid 245k I'm sure I'll make a bit on him once his out of packs.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12595 posts Has That Special Something
    Lacazette, Robertson and IF Matip are the only tradeable players :)
    6dB7goe.jpg

Nice team. I didn't like Matip when I had him but Robertson was class.

Cheers mate :) I actually really like Matip tbh, I feel he helps me so much against the players who love to cross a lot. His positioning is class for that. Robertson is again the best LB in the BPL for me, and I'm a united fan :D (and Scottish tho)

Ben Yedder and kroos are my favourite players in the team tho, so clutch. I change to the 4222 or the narrow 4231

Ben Yedder is top notch. I can't wait for him to get a SIF. But it's time to try IF Lacazette.

I got Ben Yedder from a gold upgrade too :p but totally agree, he's incredible IG. Live his card. I'd like to try IF lacazette but there's no way I'd be able to afford him right now...lol

I've been lucky packed Costa and Fabinho untradeable so freed up some coins there, I brought Ben Yedder first week for 72k sold for 116k, brought Firmino for 85k sold for 98k every penny counts mate.

Fabinho is definitely a nice pull untradeable for sure, was looking at him tbh, but I'm gonna wait for prices to come down a little.
  • Swagster123
    1709 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    fifa19 is so bad dont even bother getting it dude its pay to win if you try to go RTG exspect to lose a lot of games i mean a lot .pro clubs is probably the only thing fun cause if you got the game you can suffer with your friends and realize how stupid we are for buying this game.
  • BrieMine
    5646 posts Big Money Move
    fifa19 is so bad dont even bother getting it dude its pay to win if you try to go RTG exspect to lose a lot of games i mean a lot .pro clubs is probably the only thing fun cause if you got the game you can suffer with your friends and realize how stupid we are for buying this game.

You seem like fun.
  • CeeQue
    10371 posts Has That Special Something

I mean EA could make Pro clubs an E-sport.
  • iRusty_yo
    3840 posts National Call-Up
    0nAjlcP.jpg
  • Amdp9
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    :)
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Built a hybrid around Lew, Keane and Chiellini.

IMG-20181016-121723.jpg
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    I want to build this squad. Any thoughts?

IF Ben yedder
    Pogba IF Lacazette Rabiot
    Fabinho. Modric
    Mendy van dijk varane ucl carvajal
    Alisson otw
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ

IF Ben yedder
    Fabinho. Modric
    Alisson otw

Yes Rabiot and Pogba are too slow as wide cams.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional

IF Ben yedder
    Fabinho. Modric
    Alisson otw

Yes Rabiot and Pogba are too slow as wide cams.

What about this one?

433 (4)

Martial IF lacazette(untradeable) Dembele
    Pogba IF Ben Yedder Modric
    Mendy Van Dijk Varane Ucl carvajal (untradeable)
    Otw alisson
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    ok no more fifa points on me for a while lol, but guess this is final team before I upgrade Stoichkov to R9 through coins gained from rewards something.

IG I use 4231 with CAMs

Stoichkov
    neymar-eusebio-mbappe
    kante-vieira
    sandro-desailly-varane-juanfran
    courtois

57c02c788bdb6da663ec5f3098bdff60.jpg
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Spillaren wrote: »
    ok no more fifa points on me for a while lol, but guess this is final team before I upgrade Stoichkov to R9 through coins gained from rewards something.

IG I use 4231 with CAMs

Stoichkov
    neymar-eusebio-mbappe
    kante-vieira
    courtois

Final team? You already moving on to FIFA 20 dude?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    vneklw wrote: »

IG I use 4231 with CAMs

Stoichkov
    neymar-eusebio-mbappe
    kante-vieira
    courtois

Final team? You already moving on to FIFA 20 dude?

:D :D :D
  • Barks_the_fox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    070-BF834-489-D-4-F02-9398-5-BF88286-D56-F.png

My team.. majority over 6 foot and all outfield players with min 4* weak foot.. possession and corners are a dream.
  • Air Diddy
    53 posts Park Captain
    2m63fqs.jpg
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    9c601e21e564d46f2854ccdfcdb424d2.png

It's taken me 10 FUTs to reach the point of 5ATB.

It's actually extremely effective having 2 good crossing fullbacks when opponents cram the box with narrow formations and don't commit. (Or I can finesse shot with Ballack/Eusebio)
  • Simmo
    3459 posts National Call-Up
    Dasco wrote: »

It's actually extremely effective having 2 good crossing fullbacks when opponents cram the box with narrow formations and don't commit. (Or I can finesse shot with Ballack/Eusebio)
    Hierro any good?
  • Dasco
    Simmo wrote: »

Hierro any good?

I wouldn't say he's better or worse than Boateng. Prefer Hierro over Ramos and 88 Rio though,
  • Mmandras
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    You don't miss the wingers? How is prime Vieri?
  • Dasco
    Mmandras wrote: »
    You don't miss the wingers? How is prime Vieri?

Alaba & Juanfran get forward so much they pretty much are wingers.

Tbh, I played 352 last year and used fullbacks in the RM/LM slot. Both chip in with the odd goal, but their main purpose is to drag defenders away and if the opponent decides not to, then Vieri gets free headers.

(Vieri is basically like a left footed Harry Kane)
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero

been thinking of giving something similar a go myself eventually, are you getting good results in WL and DR if I may ask?
  • freakjas
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    nLiWD0Q.jpg
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    @freakjas how is IF Rodriguez? how do you think he would do as a RM in a 442 , currently using Reus off chem
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    freakjas wrote: »
    nLiWD0Q.jpg

Nice team mate.
  • freakjas
    @freakjas how is IF Rodriguez? how do you think he would do as a RM in a 442 , currently using Reus off chem

Hm im not really sure. Probably not enough stamina to play there. I play him as cam so that’s kinda fine for me lol
  • Dasco

been thinking of giving something similar a go myself eventually, are you getting good results in WL and DR if I may ask?

I finished E3 this week, which was a +3 on my previous week. I was actually 20-4 and connection issues is what kinda screwed me tbh, as my losses were winnable.
  • NickPompey
    57 posts Park Captain
    Can someone tell me how to upload a photo from my phone ? Cheers lads 👍🏼
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite

Hm im not really sure. Probably not enough stamina to play there. I play him as cam so that’s kinda fine for me lol

@freakjas , how do you rate him at Cam? i could possibly play a 4-2-2-2 and use him and Reus as Cam's
  • freakjas

@freakjas , how do you rate him at Cam? i could possibly play a 4-2-2-2 and use him and Reus as Cam's

Im not really sure. He’s alright but didn’t really impress me so far. Only played like 5 games though so maybe I have to get used to him first.