The fourth (?) annual squad showoff thread!

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12632 posts Has That Special Something
    @shevyo how's Ndombele? I'd love to get him for my team bit most people have told me he's not all that...
  • shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @shevyo how's Ndombele? I'd love to get him for my team bit most people have told me he's not all that...

I’ve only used him 4 games so far this WL. He hasn’t let me down yet but I need some more games to judge him.
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played with it yet but looking forward. to WL tonight

ab5n9s.jpg
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played with it yet but looking forward. to WL tonight

ab5n9s.jpg

Sick team. Very interested in hearing how Sancho plays!
  • Retro_G
    27411 posts Player of the Year
    Peasant team compared to the rest of teams in here, but happy enough with this squad having not played Fifa for months.

Companion-2019-05-26-22-20-02.png
  • Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    4 NIFs in late May :s
  • Retro_G
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    4 NIFs in late May :s

I hadn't been on the game since January, feel free to suggest better alternatives within there price range.
  • FD1TQ
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited May 27
    evWvgTC.png

Switch to 41212(2). Team is pretty fun most games. Worst player is probably Maldini lol. Just makes some stupid mistakes and gets knocked over a little too often but no plans to replace him because of the links.
  • shevyo

I found him pretty avarage after using him this WL. He just kinda carried hes own weight without being anything special. Probably gonna be my next replacement as he mostly there for chem anyway.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed untradable Andre Almedia and also first owner Rafa, so gone with this for now
    IMG-20190527-124328.jpg

In game it's 442 but

GK Ederson
    RB Walker
    CB Koulibaly
    CB Blanc
    LB Telles
    CM Zanetti
    CM Andre Almedia
    RM Rafa
    LM Rashford
    ST Figo
    ST CR7
  • Iwan1807
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    D7mC_PGWsAE8YKb.jpg

Even with 2.5 mil in the bank I think this is my final squad and will still grind upgrade SBCs for the bench. Funnily I have packed TOTS Jovic this morning so he is added to the stacked bench :lol:

D7ofJrZXsAAdys2.jpg
  • Caspertjuh
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 28
    2dhs0e9.jpg

Its symmetrical 😆 change to 4411 or 352 in game.
  • freakjas
    5236 posts Big Money Move
    Thats what i‘m currently rocking.
    Just picked up sancho and wanted to build a team without going all out on budget cause i‘m realisticly Hoping for a midfielder to replace götze and obviously an attacker to replace ibra.
    Not sure about nedved, will have at least 500k to upgrade when rewards are out.

qg6L6cd.jpg
  • iD33J91
    5415 posts Big Money Move
    freakjas wrote: »
    Just picked up sancho and wanted to build a team without going all out on budget cause i‘m realisticly Hoping for a midfielder to replace götze and obviously an attacker to replace ibra.

qg6L6cd.jpg

Nice red picks
  • freakjas
    iD33J91 wrote: »

qg6L6cd.jpg

Nice red picks

Thanks! Got vvd in my guaranteed pack as well lmao.
    Didn’t have anything good since november
  • Simmo
    3459 posts National Call-Up
    1af5ed99ddeb88a4c8839cdea00c906d.jpg

Haven't played in months but managed to put this together, 433(2) in game. Might be able to get FS De Ligt once I sell all my squad fitness cards.
  • Retro_G
    Vieira, whoa oh oh oh
    Vieira, whoa oh oh oh
    He comes from Senegal
    He plays for Retro!

Companion-2019-05-29-17-05-18.png
  • freakjas
    Alright now this is probably the best team i‘ve used this year.
    7 games, 7 wins in rivals, first time in div 1 and at 2k skill rating now.
    Maybe a bit weird in game but carlos is cm for me (amazing there btw), bernardo rw, sancho lw and kruse cam.
    I honestly don‘t even know who the weakest link is, rashford has 8 goals and 10 assists in 7 games, kruse 8 goals and 4 assists. Bernardo and sancho are just amazing as well.

lljZeZh.jpg
  • Retro_G
    Alright now this is probably the best team i‘ve used this year.
    7 games, 7 wins in rivals, first time in div 1 and at 2k skill rating now.
    Maybe a bit weird in game but carlos is cm for me (amazing there btw), bernardo rw, sancho lw and kruse cam.
    I honestly don‘t even know who the weakest link is, rashford has 8 goals and 10 assists in 7 games, kruse 8 goals and 4 assists. Bernardo and sancho are just amazing as well.

lljZeZh.jpg

Nice team mate, keep climbing that skill ladder, you might get matched up against me. ;) ;)
  • Indiejim
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited May 30
    Got this currently8889180-A-8-BEE-4-CD9-99-C4-BA19486-A5-F07.jpg
  • Pattebennekou
    1383 posts Professional
    LRVYnM5.png
    Built this after rewards today. Going 442, 4231, 41212(2) or 352 in game, depending on how the game evolves. Easily the best attack I have ever used. The defense is alright, but I’m not to keen on the fullbacks.
    Any suggestions?

This I what I used to use. Quite a big improvement
    WU5tMRk.png
  • Mini_Miudo
    9951 posts Has That Special Something
    The defense is alright, but I’m not to keen on the fullbacks.
    Any suggestions?

Flip the team and get TOTS Telles LB and TOTS Da Costa RB. You won't be able to get both yet if those 400k-ish are your budget but you can work towards it. Or if you've got tradeable players in your other team you can sell them to fund these fullbacks, team would be incredible.
  • Amdp9
    2823 posts Fans' Favourite
    2euimqf.png
  • Pattebennekou
    1383 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Any suggestions?

Flip the team and get TOTS Telles LB and TOTS Da Costa RB. You won't be able to get both yet if those 400k-ish are your budget but you can work towards it. Or if you've got tradeable players in your other team you can sell them to fund these fullbacks, team would be incredible.

Thanks @Mini_Miudo I might consider that. I Can easily get both by selling off my old squad.

How is Telles’ height though?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9951 posts Has That Special Something
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Any suggestions?

Thanks @Mini_Miudo I might consider that. I Can easily get both by selling off my old squad.

How is Telles’ height though?

@Pattebennekou Telles is one of the best fullbacks in the game when it comes to heading. He's quite tall and has over 90 jumping. Obviously if he's marking Ronaldo he'll still struggle, as will any fullback, but if he's got the positional advantage he can get it away.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    AavAREU.jpg
    Are there any improvements I could make with the coins?
  • in a super league tots sbc i got normal fraser
  • shevyo
    C9-AFCE90-53-FF-480-A-8191-DB1-D230-EEB8-C.png
  • Bozza88
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    p3Ne7p4.jpg

son eusebio
    havertz
    in a 41212

would you guys swap to
    son haverts