The fourth (?) annual squad showoff thread!

Comments

• Built this. Looking forward to try it out with the new patch. Just thinking what formation i will use (4411, 442, 4231, 41212, 352) everything is possible.

10g0e86.jpg
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Really enjoying this team. Switch to 433(4) in game and swap sandro with maldini and coutinho as cam with reus and sancho as wingers.
    Gave deco a try as hes like my fav player oat and hes actually quality. Really really good cm.

GUEkhFS.jpg
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 31
    Sold TOTY Mbappe and bought KDB, Marcelo, Ramos, Cancelo and CR7. Set up 4 different formations I haven't even tried yet and haven't played a game yet either with this squad. Going blindly in WL tomorrow. From Elite 3 to Gold 3.
    IMG-20190131-234648.jpg
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12822 posts Has That Special Something
    Only VVD is tradeable :) not sure where to go next though. Can only see icon upgrades so suggestions welcome
    Screenshot-20190201-100737-1.jpg
  • mhh1981
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    fifaUTben wrote: »
    mhh1981 wrote: »
    Revised team

23dd4684b5121eeb4bc2f2c30e24ffd8.png

Toty mbappe is what you expect him to be. Meta!

Scream fellaini is better than any other CDM imo.

Can move to 4222 or 4231 or keep as is. Played 5 games tonight and can’t feel crossing as more powerful post patch.

How’s Nakata doing for you?

Not had the best start for me in the same position/formation

Looks like I’ll be trading him in

Has been alright actually. Not strong at all, but cracking shot - and cost me about 50k in total due to untradeables and packing suarez in the packs! Will be traded in for another icon soon enough though once I have more coins
  • Hey guys I need some thought on my LW. Currently putting hazard but im only getting 3 Chem. Need some alternatives. Maybe also Some changes to cm to maximize chem points? Any thoughts appreciated.

https://imgur.com/Kv8gD1K

Thanks!

• A_Snipe
    1860 posts Play-Off Hero
    OR1G1NAL wrote: »
    Hey guys I need some thought on my LW. Currently putting hazard but im only getting 3 Chem. Need some alternatives. Maybe also Some changes to cm to maximize chem points? Any thoughts appreciated.

https://imgur.com/Kv8gD1K

Thanks!

Start in a 433. Use kdb left cm Pogba ccm
  • ikbensjimmie
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Use these 3 teams atm:

1427tye.png

2egh640.png

2j65qfb.png
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    Use these 3 teams atm:

1427tye.png

2egh640.png

2j65qfb.png

Opinion on ziyech, I initially bought him as an investment but wondering how he is in game?
  • ikbensjimmie
    2*WF is a big problem. So as long as you don't shoot with his right foot he is excellent.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    @ikbensjimmie how's Prime Veron mate? Think I'm gonna do his SBC when uts released. Even got nakata ready to use if needed.

@Pxul_ ziyech is amazing btw, picked him up as a supersub and ges so much fun. His long shots are insane
  • ikbensjimmie
    @ikbensjimmie how's Prime Veron mate? Think I'm gonna do his SBC when uts released. Even got nakata ready to use if needed.

@Pxul_ ziyech is amazing btw, picked him up as a supersub and ges so much fun. His long shots are insane

Veron is never going to leave any of my teams.
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner

I’ll have to actually throw him on the pitch as a sub for bobby, I’ll feedback to you after I’ve used him ;)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88

Veron is never going to leave any of my teams.

That good?? Think he'll work as one of 2 cdm's in a 4231? Next to prime Keane @ikbensjimmie
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    9Orza4v.jpg

Pele is ridiculous.
  • shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    401050-DB-428-B-4302-95-AB-AD8-BBDBF1-DF5.png
    Hoping for a decent icon to replace Shev soon.
    Might replace Telles with HL Sandro aswell.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    This is what I'm going with this weekend. 4231 IG
    e76563b2469688ce47ef4adfb42e0eff.png
  • miri
    Rijkaard wasn't tracking back quite enough as a solo CDM, so went back to 4231. Also had to fit in Aguero so:

KGJoLZB.jpg
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    Swap raul and ibrah and swap them using dynamic tactics?
  • freakjas
    Was kinda hoping for koulibably as one of my red picks but i ended getting some 81 goalie lol.
    Might change it up a little bit but i tried it and it feels really good so far.

EeUHQ6v.jpg
  • miri
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Swap raul and ibrah and swap them using dynamic tactics?

Yeah that's exactly what I do :)
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Was kinda hoping for koulibably as one of my red picks but i ended getting some 81 goalie lol.

EeUHQ6v.jpg

Beautiful team.
  • freakjas
    freakjas wrote: »

EeUHQ6v.jpg

Beautiful team.
    Thanks, appreciate it
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this:
    SEpRAo.jpg

ofc all on full chem but Ibra at 8
  • czcash wrote: »
    this:
    SEpRAo.jpg

ofc all on full chem but Ibra at 8

Ibra at RW, 3* wf kolarov on rwb, raul as cm. The game must be wrong if this works.
  • Dom1878
    54 posts Park Captain
    I41FPt2.jpg
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    3a0521f88f.png

neymar and dyballa are from the last sbc

juan jesus = jesus
  • Freefolk
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    My current team after switches, fun team to use

6-CEC0054-26-DC-4642-93-B8-4-D006684-F08-C.jpg