The fourth (?) annual squad showoff thread!

Comments

• tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    otgebp.jpg

Have nif messi untradeable and nif neymar on bench. So switch neymar for potm hazard. Only upgrade im saving up atm is IF kondogbia OR i might change up ramos for varane or kimpembe, arias for TIF lala, courtois for ddg and then go kante instead of kondogbia. Opinions?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Lacerda111 wrote: »
    upgrade after toty kante, prime giggs and mid rui costa pull (was very lucky this year)
    if and thats a big if, toty van dijk will be 1.5 mil i will be able to afford him, never sell tif lala and that Kimpembe (hes killing everything)

931618c32b.png

Lovely team but I'd get Toty Mbappe somehow.
  • tetsu0jin
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

Team plays fantastic couldnt be happier with it. Now only wanna get that neymar back and im done. Or if they release an icon dhino i might go for him.
  • Pxul_
    7117 posts Big Money Move
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

Team plays fantastic couldnt be happier with it. Now only wanna get that neymar back and im done. Or if they release an icon dhino i might go for him.

Team looks great, how is it set up in game?
  • tetsu0jin
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

From out of my mind i have my st stay forward get in behind. My ccm is stay back and my fullbacks same. And if im up 2 goals i switch formation to a more defensive one with if martial replacing potm hazard, kondogbia ballack and pogba maybe i switch to lozano or sms or messi.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

From out of my mind i have my st stay forward get in behind. My ccm is stay back and my fullbacks same. And if im up 2 goals i switch formation to a more defensive one with if martial replacing potm hazard, kondogbia ballack and pogba maybe i switch to lozano or sms or messi.

Well you got 8600 FP left hope you get something good bro.
  • freakjas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    Wanted to try tevez out so had a lot of coins upgrading the rest of my team, mainly my cm. Went with ballack cause i kinda sniped one for 50k under his usual price and this midfield is absolutely amazing. Ballack is everywhere, matuidi intercepts everything and coutinho is one of the best cams ive used.
    Defo gotta upgrade sommer and cuadrado though after wl rewards,

1OVfTxm.jpg
  • tetsu0jin
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

Thanx man. We should play a 1v1 sometime.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

I'm scared lol
  • tetsu0jin
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

I'm scared lol

Woot. Its just for fun and maybe to give each other improvement opinions.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Update

2eg9wk0.jpg

I'm scared lol

Woot. Its just for fun and maybe to give each other improvement opinions.

I'll be on tomorrow mate.
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    81525e3fb6.png

should be my final team for a while
  • Mini_Miudo
    9866 posts League Winner
    81525e3fb6.png

Surely swap Ballack and Socrates to have Marcelo on full chem?
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    81525e3fb6.png

yeah i will, but cba to change them in game all the time
  • Mini_Miudo
    9866 posts League Winner
    81525e3fb6.png

yeah i will, but cba to change them in game all the time

Just use dynamic tactics
  • Adama173
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 11
    team.png

just about to try new david silva out - othrwise its a 424 with FB pato partnering Jesus
  • tetsu0jin
    edited January 11
    104ji1f.jpg

Been really lucky with the packs. 3 weeks ago cr7. One week ago messi untradeable and neymar tradeable. Today toty ddg, salah from pl upgrade, courtois and godin from doing ibra sbc.
  • LiamSully
    5852 posts Big Money Move

ED2-A4-BE5-CA51-4411-AAE5-C34232313-DCC.jpg
  • Cantona84
    7472 posts League Winner
    2v2gwfq.jpg
  • miri
    2719 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 12
    20d87eb18537d603db2a3e697b6260c6.jpg

Couldn't resist FB Ibra, so changed up the team and also brought in TOTY KDB (who so far is incredible). Start with KDB LCAM and Cruyff CCAM to get everyone but Ibra and Alonso on 10 chem. Might get Sandro at LB instead at some point but Alonso has been really solid for me.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    2v2gwfq.jpg

Fabinho needs an upgrade but that's some team mate.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9866 posts League Winner
    Had to put Zlatan in my team. That NIF Salah looks way out of place. :lol:

3f16c468d7f4e0800bb6267b3f1d1842.png
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    2v2gwfq.jpg

Great team!

Mind letting me know if TOTY VVD is worth the upgrade?

I'm torn between him and TOTY Varane.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9866 posts League Winner
    2v2gwfq.jpg

Great team!

Have not tried TOTY Varane. TOTY VVD felt good but not worth the coins, so got the POTM instead. Very similar, I'd go with that or even just the NIF if you want VVD, they all have the same flaw in game - poor acceleration - everything else is great on every card.
  • ElatedKarnage
    2v2gwfq.jpg

Great team!

Have not tried TOTY Varane. TOTY VVD felt good but not worth the coins, so got the POTM instead. Very similar, I'd go with that or even just the NIF if you want VVD, they all have the same flaw in game - poor acceleration - everything else is great on every card.

I see! You used shadow on the TOTY VVD?

From first glance he looks like the most dominant CB we'll see this year.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9866 posts League Winner
    2v2gwfq.jpg

Great team!

Yeah, used Shadow on him. Apparently that gives him 96 pace but just didn't seem like it. Once he hits top speed, he can catch pretty much anyone, but through balls will often leave him for dead if he's not positioned properly, found the same with every single card.
  • ElatedKarnage
    2v2gwfq.jpg

Great team!

Yeah, used Shadow on him. Apparently that gives him 96 pace but just didn't seem like it. Once he hits top speed, he can catch pretty much anyone, but through balls will often leave him for dead if he's not positioned properly, found the same with every single card.

Exact reason why I preferred Ramos to Varane.

I wish I had enough for Ramos but that isn't happening after my pack binge. :lol:

I'll just get VVD for now and work towards Ramos slowly. Appreciate the review!
  • shevyo
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 13
    2-D68-B48-B-B8-AC-4874-98-D2-B43-D8-FDC17-A1.png
  • tezmacfifa
    1852 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not a trader nor a FIFA Points player, so my team isn't as colourful as others :( still love it though - amazing how a rage sell can end up going well ;)

IMG-20190113-214705.jpg

Switch Matuidi and Keane in game, also use 4231 wide, 4231 narrow and 433(3) at times.
  • Alexrb89
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    miri wrote: »
    20d87eb18537d603db2a3e697b6260c6.jpg

Couldn't resist FB Ibra, so changed up the team and also brought in TOTY KDB (who so far is incredible). Start with KDB LCAM and Cruyff CCAM to get everyone but Ibra and Alonso on 10 chem. Might get Sandro at LB instead at some point but Alonso has been really solid for me.

How is Raul out wide in that form?