The fourth (?) annual squad showoff thread!

Comments

• freakjas
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Changed my team for the flashback alves and it does look really good. Gotta switch formation in game but still.
    cdn1vld.jpg
  • DeMolay145
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Using 4 2 2 2 and 4 1 2 1 2 (2) on both teams. About 65'' I switch in IF William and IF Belabari and apply constant pressure if I need to score.

12k to Douglas Costa, just need to sell a bit more fitness cards.

URbTCNz.jpg

and

VcbWY9w.jpg
  • S-Dog
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Using 4 2 2 2 and 4 1 2 1 2 (2) on both teams. About 65'' I switch in IF William and IF Belabari and apply constant pressure if I need to score.

URbTCNz.jpg

and

VcbWY9w.jpg

Why not just make one super team?
  • S-Dog
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    bSnCHnb.jpg

4231 in-game
  • DeMolay145
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    S-Dog wrote: »
    DeMolay145 wrote: »

URbTCNz.jpg

and

VcbWY9w.jpg

Why not just make one super team?

Because I don't like to spend money on fitness cards or to play any more games that I need to during the weekend. I actually profit good on those cards every week.
  • A_Snipe
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    I packed Sandro today untradeable so decided to squeeze him in. Should I use inform Richarlison right cam or is red arny sufficient enough ? Also have a 4-1-2-1-2 as a back up in case I need that second striker

I don’t understand why my photo looks blurry when it’s a screenshot

[img][/img]hrxblu.png
  • ljw5Ft9.png
  • miri
    2616 posts Fans' Favourite
    8c2b8897deb42c2ccefc6e918764a4cd.png

CR7 ST, Messi CCAM in-game.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    miri wrote: »

How's Kroos?
  • miri
    miri wrote: »

How's Kroos?

Solid so far, passing is incredible, long shots are solid, wins the ball back well. Not a card I'd spend 100k on the market for, but doing the SBC with untradeables I'm happy with the decision.
  • Hi there,
    I need help for my Team, Im really getting headache https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/copy/2802137

How to combine bale in line up while u want to get New lw & st.. Want to change asensio.. Modric for chemistry will stay too.. Rest of the Team is doing quite well..

Do u have any Suggestion? Got 415k left! Thank u So much
  • A_Snipe
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neufi09 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I need help for my Team, Im really getting headache https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/copy/2802137

How to combine bale in line up while u want to get New lw & st.. Want to change asensio.. Modric for chemistry will stay too.. Rest of the Team is doing quite well..

Can’t open the link. At least not on my phone. But start in a 433. And just use the right side as Real Madrid. Then free to do anything really for the rest
  • A_Snipe wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can’t open the link. At least not on my phone. But start in a 433. And just use the right side as Real Madrid. Then free to do anything really for the rest

Alisson - Alex sandro, benatia, van dijk, Valencia - matuidi, modric, fabinho - asensio, rodrigo, bale 4321
  • A_Snipe
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Hi there,

Alisson - Alex sandro, benatia, van dijk, Valencia - matuidi, modric, fabinho - asensio, rodrigo, bale 4321

Maybe martial Lukaku ? Or yedder martial
  • tezmacfifa
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    This is my most effective team to date, and I managed to get to Gold 3 a lot quicker than usual :smiley:

Loving every aspect of this team, would be nice if Rabiot got an inform somehow ;)

I start with 433-3 and mix it up with 41212(2) if I need to get hold of the game, or just to force my opponent to rethink his own strategy by shifting the game central.

Perisic is a really good CAM in the second formation.

433-3.png

Not that anyone cares 😂 but this team has been a game changer for me. For the first time ever I have not sold a single player for a week - and I cannot see myself doing so unless there are informs.

Mid-Nesta, who I have yet to see being used, is simply amazing. The whole team gels and it's a strong squad for defending crossed and corners - seriously I have been counting and only conceded 7 crosses / corners including last week's WL and loads of div rival games!
  • tezmacfifa wrote: »
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    This is my most effective team to date, and I managed to get to Gold 3 a lot quicker than usual :smiley:

Loving every aspect of this team, would be nice if Rabiot got an inform somehow ;)

I start with 433-3 and mix it up with 41212(2) if I need to get hold of the game, or just to force my opponent to rethink his own strategy by shifting the game central.

Perisic is a really good CAM in the second formation.

433-3.png

Not that anyone cares 😂 but this team has been a game changer for me. For the first time ever I have not sold a single player for a week - and I cannot see myself doing so unless there are informs.

Mid-Nesta, who I have yet to see being used, is simply amazing. The whole team gels and it's a strong squad for defending crossed and corners - seriously I have been counting and only conceded 7 crosses / corners including last week's WL and loads of div rival games!

For some reason early on in Fifa I couldnt get the best out of or didnt feel that players like Fabinho and Rabiot made that much difference. Recently both of them have been quality for me and for that reason I seriously regret not doing the Savic SBC, every time I come up against him he seems like a proper mifield general.

Also regarding your team have you tried SIF lala, I have him as a red card and seriously he is class!
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Altering between these two formations
    in game.

34hevj7.jpg

2m2cbpe.jpg
  • Pipita
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there any one who is running La Liga Hybrid post your teams plz need new ideas.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    in game.

34hevj7.jpg

2m2cbpe.jpg

Engine on an rb? And lb...
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    in game.

34hevj7.jpg

2m2cbpe.jpg

Engine on an rb? And lb...

Pace and balance is key. ;)
  • ikbensjimmie
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fxh4wl.jpg

Pretty happy with this team at this moment. But Futmas will change my mind for sure and I will build a new squad.
  • Retro_G
    25347 posts Player of the Year
    in game.

34hevj7.jpg

2m2cbpe.jpg

Inform Menuier > sif Lala
  • LiamSully
    5491 posts Big Money Move
    EAD6-C086-6-BAF-4-D3-B-91-CA-0800-FE6-A8772.jpg

This form or
    433-2 defensive
    41212-2 attacking, Pedro CAM

Lost 1 in 12-13 and gone from steady 1250-1300 to over 1700 since patch
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    LiamSully wrote: »
    EAD6-C086-6-BAF-4-D3-B-91-CA-0800-FE6-A8772.jpg

This form or
    433-2 defensive
    41212-2 attacking, Pedro CAM

Lost 1 in 12-13 and gone from steady 1250-1300 to over 1700 since patch

Nice team.
  • Retro_G
    Companion-2018-12-11-09-32-47.png
  • Bob_Dylan
    18458 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

Bronze benching, classy
  • Retro_G
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Bronze benching, classy

It doesn't do anything, still face stacked teams all the time, but it puts my mind at ease. The pro players bronze bench all the time.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9288 posts League Winner

Bronze benching, classy

It doesn't do anything, still face stacked teams all the time, but it puts my mind at ease. The pro players bronze bench all the time.

Nothing wrong with bronze benching. Still need Hazard LF though. :kissing:
  • Retro_G
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Bronze benching, classy

Nothing wrong with bronze benching. Still need Hazard LF though. :kissing:

I want Neymar, but I'm a few hundred k short. :D
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    ael8nk.jpg

Tadaaahhhhhhh