6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    Web app will be released around 3/4 am, so in 2/3 hours

source...

Strong feeling in my big toe

The toe was not what I expected as last word.
  • Hollandman
    2672 posts Fans' Favourite
    So i can buy fp on console with fifa 18,but how put i the fp on the webapp with fifa 19?,
  • Hollandman wrote: »
    So i can buy fp on console with fifa 18,but how put i the fp on the webapp with fifa 19?,

You can't. You have to wait until early access or the full release if you don't have EA Access.
  • Hollandman wrote: »

You can transfer your fifa 18 fp to fifa 19 when your on console. You can’t do this on the webapp!
  • Hollandman
    2672 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanx guys,then i have to wait till Thursday
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hollandman wrote: »

You can transfer your fifa 18 fp to fifa 19 when your on console. You can’t do this on the webapp!

That is correct!
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Well this has been a letdown. It’s like finding out Christmas is a day later than you thought! :D
  • BrentfordFC
    12413 posts Has That Special Something
    Not sure as to why people are so impatient for it :lol:

• Azablucky
    4137 posts National Call-Up

Yep, go to bed and it'll be alot closer to release and you'll not even notice any time passing :lol:
  • BrentfordFC
    12413 posts Has That Special Something
    Azablucky wrote: »

Yep, go to bed and it'll be alot closer to release and you'll not even notice any time passing :lol:

Yeah exactly :lol:

Will keep an eye out on the thread for updates so I can check later but won’t jump to log in for it.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something

It’s what we do! Some may say I have a problem; and chances are they are correct! :D
  • Azablucky

Will keep an eye out on the thread for updates so I can check later but won’t jump to log in for it.

I'm just chilling on SW Battlefront and when I am dead i'll refresh the forum to see what news has been revealed. I like what I see so far.
  • bartsch88
    277 posts Sunday League Hero

No point buying on 18, just get the early access and buy them on 19 then. Why risk the transfer screwing up?
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm just chilling on SW Battlefront and when I am dead i'll refresh the forum to see what news has been revealed. I like what I see so far.

Nice for some. Im having twitches every hour and clicking f5 every 10 minutes
  • bartsch88 wrote: »

No point buying on 18, just get the early access and buy them on 19 then. Why risk the transfer screwing up?

I don’t do it myself, but some people want to do it.. I wouldn’t take the risk either, it is pointless.
  • Azablucky
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »

Haha that was me every year since the start of UT. Only reason i'm this relaxed this year is because I haven't played FIFA in months. Although I am excited myself. Cannot wait for the game to come out.
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite

Haha that was me every year since the start of UT. Only reason i'm this relaxed this year is because I haven't played FIFA in months. Although I am excited myself. Cannot wait for the game to come out.

Yeah the hype is insane this year. Fut champs changed, prime icons at the start of the game. 100% not sleeping Wednesday night would have used all my hours by Tursday :D
  • Azablucky

Yeah the hype is insane this year. Fut champs changed, prime icons at the start of the game. 100% not sleeping Wednesday night would have used all my hours by Tursday :D

Yeah even though players will be more expensive I don't mind this as you could even go pack only this year. Can't even imagine what the rewards for D1 top tier will be i coins if you get 52k or so for D6 top tier.
  • It will be out after release of totw, likely 6pm. Pff, traffic will get to high.
  • LosBlancos
    1030 posts Professional
    It will be out after release of totw, likely 6pm. Pff, traffic will get to high.

Wish your toe's predictions was correct
  • LosBlancos wrote: »
    It will be out after release of totw, likely 6pm. Pff, traffic will get to high.

Wish your toe's predictions was correct

Unfortunately my big toe has a bad record in predicting the future :D
  • Still nothing. Hate it that ea always keep us waiting so long.
  • bartsch88
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    They should be more specific about when on the 19th. Give a time and time zone, because it’s now the 19th in EST.
  • LosBlancos
    1030 posts Professional
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    They should be more specific about when on the 19th. Give a time and time zone, because it’s now the 19th in EST.

Yup, time for bed now after that strike of midnight and refresh of webapp page
  • FknPitsy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bartsch88 wrote: »

It's been the 19th over here for about 14 hours haha
  • Dutch player manoootje is streaming fut 19 on twitch already. Ridiculous that ea don’t just release the game already.
  • FknPitsy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dutch player manoootje is streaming fut 19 on twitch already. Ridiculous that ea don’t just release the game already.

That's so stupid. How do they not turn off the servers or not allow people into FUT, or something. Ridiculous. You get such a massive advantage playing it already.
  • FknPitsy wrote: »
    Dutch player manoootje is streaming fut 19 on twitch already. Ridiculous that ea don’t just release the game already.

That's so stupid. How do they not turn off the servers or not allow people into FUT, or something. Ridiculous. You get such a massive advantage playing it already.

Yeah he has like 300 players already, 40k, courtois etc. Also playing rivals already, he’ll end very high in rank because almost no one can play this week. EA should be fair to just release it for everyone now.