***WEBAPP LIVE*** WebApp Discussion Thread

Comments

• Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    I packed prime Owen last year when it was too late in the game to be useful.
    Packed Vieira in fifa 15 iirc.
    Never packed messi, ronnie or even neymar though in all the years
  • RealM
    5945 posts Big Money Move
    tenor.gif?itemid=7688136
  • Moiizer
    7537 posts League Winner
    Trying to remember the Legends/Icons I've had:

Stoichkov
    Lehmann
    Vieiri
    Baby Pires
    Baby Gullit
    Baby Deco
  • hoban95
    49816 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Think i've packed 5 icons/legends since they were introduced.

I haven't packed an icon/Legend since FUT 15.

84.gif

This is your year, summon your inner Liverpool.

Me and you when i pack an icon.

tumblr_n3p70m3NGB1shaydvo7_r1_250.gif
  • RebelRob
    5433 posts Big Money Move
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    #neverpackedaniconclub

:'(
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    Only icon was De Boer in 2014 from a world cup mode duplicate pack.
  • BU11ET
    1208 posts Play-Off Hero
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    BU11ET wrote: »
    Haven't been on this forum/fifa for a while but now I remember why..... same **** different year.

I'm surprised at how many of you are still on this forum repeating the same questions year in year out hahaha

#itsonlyagame #incomingkeyboardwarriors

You just came on the forum to moan about other people moaning lmao

I thought the forum may of matured abit but I was clearly wrong. I dont understand how you could be "laughing your **** off" about me moaning? Could you clefiry what part of my post you are referring to?
  • Jackadinho
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haven't been on this forum/fifa for a while but now I remember why..... same **** different year.

I'm surprised at how many of you are still on this forum repeating the same questions year in year out hahaha

I thought the forum may of matured abit but I was clearly wrong. I dont understand how you could be "laughing your **** off" about me moaning? Could you clefiry what part of my post you are referring to?

You must live a boring life
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21896 posts Club Captain

#itsonlyagameforum
  • Nervous_Nick
    5783 posts Big Money Move
    #pleasedontsayitsonlyagame
  • Moiizer
    7537 posts League Winner
    Looks like they are resetting all the germans who got the game early. Well if that MoAubameyang is anything to go by.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    A263_F6_FA-60_C3-46_AA-8794-4946_FC1_B5_F8_F.jpg
  • BU11ET
    1208 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jackadinho wrote: »

What makes you say that? It's not like I'm on a forum posting "hype 59minutes" every bloody hour
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah I will after you clarify what clefiry means
  • FknPitsy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special

huh?
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Looks like they are resetting all the germans who got the game early. Well if that MoAubameyang is anything to go by.

Good
  • Tof33z
    6986 posts Big Money Move
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    A263_F6_FA-60_C3-46_AA-8794-4946_FC1_B5_F8_F.jpg

excellent work
  • Jackadinho
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero

What makes you say that? It's not like I'm on a forum posting "hype 59minutes" every bloody hour

What happened to the other minute?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018

Can you not see the irony in you posting in this thread bemoaning the very thing the thread exists for?

Live and let live brother. Just don’t click on the thread if it doesn’t interest you.
  • Skittles67
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »

Good

• jdros
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    #neverpackedaniconclub

• Totw hype ?? 1 minute??
  • hoban95
    3 hours to go.

xXGTlGe.gif
  • BrentfordFC
    12478 posts Has That Special Something
    3 hours to go.

xXGTlGe.gif

:joy:
  • Hicksy2011
    13500 posts Has That Special Something
    Ea pls
  • BU11ET
    1208 posts Play-Off Hero

You my friend are a perfect example. You clearly knew what I meant but as you're probably not at a mature age hence the name "skittles" ( not keen on them myself) you would rather try and be a smart **** then answer the question.
  • Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    The web app is going to be useful for about 6 hours, then early access will be open. What’s the point!? Lol

You get only 10 hours in Access, not gonna spend them trading. Thats why Web App
  • hoban95
    I love me some skittles. Especially the sour ones.
  • Skittles67

You my friend are a perfect example. You clearly knew what I meant but as you're probably not at a mature age hence the name "skittles" ( not keen on them myself) you would rather try and be a smart **** then answer the question.

Cos we all know a name on a forum means everything. I assume you love guns as your name is bullet
  • Skittles67
    I love me some skittles. Especially the sour ones.

The best ones