***WEBAPP LIVE*** WebApp Discussion Thread

Comments

• Curt247
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Will web app work on safari on iPhone or have to use puffin browser?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class
    Curt247 wrote: »
    Will web app work on safari on iPhone or have to use puffin browser?

Should work on a normal browser
  • Davisto
    6351 posts Big Money Move
    @EA_Andy please just tell us please please I’ve been a good lad today :trollface:
    200w.gif
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    giphy.gif
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    "Due to technical issues we have to delay the web app launch until further notice".
  • CornishLad
    23939 posts Club Captain
    "Due to technical issues we have to delay the fifa 19 launch until further notice".

• Sellish
    9376 posts League Winner
    Calm down. It's coming one hour before TOTW. #ConfirmedByMe
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Afternoon meeting has been cancelled due to all the trains being cancelled so bring on the Web App!!!

giphy.gif
  • EA_Andy
    3330 posts EA Community Manager
    Davisto wrote: »
    @EA_Andy please just tell us please please I’ve been a good lad today :trollface:
    200w.gif

This sounds like fake news.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    The web app is going to be useful for about 6 hours, then early access will be open. What’s the point!? Lol
  • NornIron
    11785 posts Has That Special Something
    Hurry up EA electricity pole outside my house is still standing at the minute might not be at 6pm.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    The web app is going to be useful for about 6 hours, then early access will be open. What’s the point!? Lol

May end up closer to 6 minutes.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    NornIron wrote: »
    Hurry up EA electricity pole outside my house is still standing at the minute might not be at 6pm.

Not because of the storm, just because you might smash the whole street up in EA rage!
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    200w.gif

nice to see the quality of input from EA hasn't changed. We'll just have a joke about while all our paying customers are left in the dark
  • Parlabane
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tof33z wrote: »
    200w.gif

nice to see the quality of input from EA hasn't changed. We'll just have a joke about while all our paying customers are left in the dark

The paying customers are not “left in the dark”. It was announced for release on the 19th and there’s still plenty of time to go. Behave.
  • cdbuck26
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    So when is it supposed to be coming out? And also do I get the game early if I preordered the standard edition with EA early access?
  • Dan is Clutch
    25440 posts Player of the Year
    200w.gif

Left in the dark? :joy: EA said the webapp would come out today, it's still today.
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    So when is it supposed to be coming out? And also do I get the game early if I preordered the standard edition with EA early access?

No mate. Just the 10 hour trial tonight.
  • Just let me know what time please... the suspense is killing me @EA_Andy !!!!
    Ahhh
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adifunky wrote: »
    Just let me know what time please... the suspense is killing me @EA_Andy !!!!
    Ahhh

Doubt there'll be anything until 6pm tbh. Maybe an announcement for it at 3pm.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    200w.gif

Left in the dark? :joy: EA said the webapp would come out today, it's still today.

Except in parts of Asia, where it is now tomorrow! ;)
  • Tof33z
    200w.gif

aye, we'll see. It's a rarity you can believe anything they tell you anyway.

Nice result Sunday btw - we were pretty poor first half especially - but your guys were very good. Think everyone fooled by the fact that you've had a bad start, which is natural enough with so many changes. Think you will do very well this year
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    200w.gif

Don’t be that guy.
  • Dan is Clutch
    200w.gif

Nice result Sunday btw - we were pretty poor first half especially - but your guys were very good. Think everyone fooled by the fact that you've had a bad start, which is natural enough with so many changes. Think you will do very well this year

With EA Access out tomorrow, potentially even early tonight, the webapp release isn't really that hyped anyway imo.

Cheers, yeah we played well in spells of the game. With a better striker, or at least a more confident one, you probably could of scored a couple though. We've had a bad start but our fixture list hasn't helped! :joy:
  • Tof33z
    200w.gif

With EA Access out tomorrow, potentially even early tonight, the webapp release isn't really that hyped anyway imo.

Cheers, yeah we played well in spells of the game. With a better striker, or at least a more confident one, you probably could of scored a couple though. We've had a bad start but our fixture list hasn't helped! :joy:

I hope Tosun will come good I like him. Hopefully he bangs in a few soon and gets his head up. Felipe Anderson is some buy and with Yarmo and Arnie, nobody's going to look forward to playing you at all this year. Rice excellent too on Sunday
  • hoban95
    49445 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Just under 4 hours til 6pm.

nJ4quiZ.gif
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »

Will-Ferrell-Happy-Excited.gif
  • Dan is Clutch
    200w.gif

I hope Tosun will come good I like him. Hopefully he bangs in a few soon and gets his head up. Felipe Anderson is some buy and with Yarmo and Arnie, nobody's going to look forward to playing you at all this year. Rice excellent too on Sunday

I was surprised he didn't finish that header he had early in the game tbh, seemed like the sort of chance he'd normally score. Still feels like Anderson is adjusting, he shows glimpses of what he can do, he glides past players effortlessly at times! I feel like there's more to come from him. The front 3 gives me hope going into games haha. Rice was the best player on the pitch i thought.
  • RealM
    5803 posts Big Money Move

nJ4quiZ.gif

I thought you got abducted by aliens or something.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21423 posts Club Captain
    RealM wrote: »

nJ4quiZ.gif

I thought you got abducted by aliens or something.

He has risen