FIFA 19 gameplay?

Azablucky
4476 posts National Call-Up
Hey everyone. I am not sure who is still on the forum who was here in the previous years but i'm sure I will see familiar names. Anyway I stopped playing FIFA 18 majorly around December time so I haven't played it alot apart from about ~10 games between January-February. I am seriously excited now for FIFA 19 due to the new additions to the game and because I haven't played in so long so I forgot the dark parts of the game but of course, I still am yet to download the demo.

So what is it like? Should I still be excited or should I be expecting a FIFA 17/18 V2 type of game? I played the CoD beta and blackout and was very impressed with that game and it has actually made me look forward to a CoD title since the first black ops. I am hoping FIFA does the same. Will it?

Comments

• ha032742
    51881 posts Moderator
    The demo was largely positive for me but of course FUT is likely to play differently and we have to hope a day 1 patch won’t affect the gameplay negatively also.
  • DeMolay145
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try it and you wont be disappointed. Trust me.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I'd take the demo with a pinch of salt lads, they're usually great to play. We will need to wait for the inevitable first patch, to see what Fifa is like this year.
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    The demo was largely positive for me but of course FUT is likely to play differently and we have to hope a day 1 patch won’t affect the gameplay negatively also.

Ah yh the dreaded patch that completely changes the game. Hopefully this time is different although it's highly unlikely. FUT always seems to run a bit faster than other modes on the game so I've no idea whether that is a good or bad thing this year.
    DeMolay145 wrote: »
    Try it and you wont be disappointed. Trust me.

Just downloading the demo now mate. Hope you're right as I need some football game in my life.