Web App VERY HARD Launch

Baghdad187
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2018
One of the biggest problems we face every year with the launch of the WebApp is the overload on the servers. In the past this has caused a lot of problems. We even had the webApp taken offline in the past due to server overload.

Do you guys think that we could see a soft launch this year?

Maybe it's released on a region basies, or even a surprise early release?

The date has been set for the 19th, and everyone is going to be clicking that refresh button .... What do you lot think...!!!

THANKS FOR TAKEN THE TIME TO READ THIS.
Post edited by Baghdad187 on

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    3349 posts National Call-Up
    18th, 8PM
  • Baghdad187
    18th, 8PM

Your time Zone?
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    You guys really need to work on your titles!

Thought it was released .
  • Baghdad187
    Blarix wrote: »

My Bad
  • AEsey
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    well I wont be on at 8 as its united on Wednesday so that's one less person to deal with :D :D :D
  • Fab
    17815 posts World Class
    far as i know we've seen a soft launch every year brother!! do you nkow if it is true that pro clubs didnt get updtaed at all
  • Baghdad187
    Fab wrote: »
    far as i know we've seen a soft launch every year brother!! do you nkow if it is true that pro clubs didnt get updtaed at all

Yeah i haven't seen any updates as far as Pro Clubs .. it's gonna be the same as 18.
  • Fab
    17815 posts World Class
    Baghdad187 wrote: »

Yeah i haven't seen any updates as far as Pro Clubs .. it's gonna be the same as 18.

ok but i didnt play 18 do you know if there were any changes from 17 to 18 anyway very sad to hear
  • Baghdad187

ok but i didnt play 18 do you know if there were any changes from 17 to 18 anyway very sad to hear

Yeah 18 had kit customization, thats about it.
  • Fab
    17815 posts World Class
    damn thats disappointing, thanks for the help man
  • WarrenBarton
    7583 posts League Winner

I lost my giant green Afro :'(
  • Fab
    17815 posts World Class

do you want to join my pro club
  • Baghdad187

i would join your pro club... I haven't played pro clubs since fifa 16 but i'd be up for it this year
  • WarrenBarton
    7583 posts League Winner

Would be fun but I am kind of tied down to a group of long time friends who are frustrating as hell to play with but would get all weird if I joined someone else’s club :'(

I would be open to it if they are a nightmare though. I get the feeling they could be on the new game :D
  • truegunn3r
    8782 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    It’s fine mate. It only overloads and crashes for the first 6-8 hours because everyone’s trying to jump on it from midnight. If people actually get a life; go to bed, wake up in the morning, have breakfast and then access it, I’m sure they’ll be online. :wink:
  • Baghdad187
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    It’s fine mate. It only overloads and crashes for the first 6-8 hours because everyone’s trying to jump on it from midnight. If people actually get a life; go to bed, wake up in the morning, have breakfast and then access it, I’m sure they’ll be online. :wink:

That's the sensible thing to do....
  • Baghdad187
    bump
  • Tubpac
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    They will release it during CHL to ease traffic
  • Fab
    17815 posts World Class

i would join your pro club... I haven't played pro clubs since fifa 16 but i'd be up for it this year

Welcome brother
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    They always do soft launches since 14
  • valeasr97
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    probably today at 6 pm UK?
  • Isco233
    325 posts Sunday League Hero

I think its tomorrow 6pm uk.
    Am i wrong?
    valeasr97 wrote: »
    probably today at 6 pm UK?

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    47337 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Blarix wrote: »

• EA support chat’s are saying there will be access to the web app at some point today
  • Hicksy2011
    13070 posts Has That Special Something
    Ea advisors have literally no idea
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

How dare you question the all seeing all knowing Rizalde
  • CharlieC
    6677 posts Big Money Move

I like a soft launch, my wife doesn't.
  • MikeTHEBOSS
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CharlieC wrote: »

Yes she does
  • NornIron
    11341 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Hopefully comes out tonight because I just know storm Ali will blow out the power tomorrow.
  • CharlieC
    6677 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »

Yes she does

Not from the last pick at the park :lol: