Would one of u game share and I give u a £15 grift card

@WFCBagnall
  • Davisto
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Would one of u game share and I give u a £15 grift card

:joy:
  • Orison
    47601 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Has nothing to do with luck these days (as far as I know). Here in Germany it's illegal to hand out games before release, can cost the store up to 35,000€ or something like that. So people almost never get these games by just asking in a random store.

So to still get your copy you basically need to know the owner of the store or at the very least someone in the warehouse and then you buy the game without receipt :D
  • Knowlesdinho
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    Has nothing to do with luck these days (as far as I know). Here in Germany it's illegal to hand out games before release, can cost the store up to 35,000€ or something like that. So people almost never get these games by just asking in a random store.

So to still get your copy you basically need to know the owner of the store or at the very least someone in the warehouse and then you buy the game without receipt :D

Surely EA will be able to see who is using one of these copies and ban their account?
  • EddieFicio
    21281 posts Club Captain

Surely EA will be able to see who is using one of these copies and ban their account?

They could. But they don't.

Don't forget there's people with copies of the game actually handed to them by EA themselves. This happens every year.
  • Orison
    47601 posts FIFA Cover Star

Buying is totally legal.

Why should they be banned? They are allowed to buy the game and it's also not forbidden to play it, the seller just wasn't allowed to sell it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    EddieFicio wrote: »

They could. But they don't.

Don't forget there's people with copies of the game actually handed to them by EA themselves. This happens every year.

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that.
  • Knowlesdinho

Buying is totally legal.

Why should they be banned? They are allowed to buy the game and it's also not forbidden to play it, the seller just wasn't allowed to sell it.

Fair point.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24554 posts Club Captain
    If you look at the game hub of FIFA 19 on xbox, you can see clips and screenshots from as far back as 2 weeks ago. It's not just today people have had the game!
  • CeeQue
    10764 posts Has That Special Something
    So.e of the Gamestops in the US do it to a degree. At least in the sketchy areas. One used to be in my neighborhood but for this and many other reasons (rental space) shutdown.
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loads of game reviewers get them way early and then maybe they let others use it and they record clips/screenshots
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My ex flirted with the dude in Game and got me PES a few days early one year. Lol
  • Tof33z
    6304 posts Big Money Move
    SocratesMe wrote: »
    My ex flirted with the dude in Game and got me PES a few days early one year. Lol

Maybe if she flirts harder they'll take it back
  • Knowlesdinho

Let me guess, she's now married to the dude in Game?
  • Maverick
    4772 posts National Call-Up

Was she a 9 or 10 out of 10?
  • SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maverick wrote: »

Depends if you’re talking about her legs or her loyalty.
  • Maverick
    4772 posts National Call-Up
    Maverick wrote: »

Depends if you’re talking about her legs or her loyalty.

Plot twist: She cheated on you with the game employee