Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OTW CR7

cn coyb
333 posts Sunday League Hero
How much do you think he will cost when he first comes out?

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Max. The pros will buy him first
  • Just_Unfair
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Over 3mill easy
  • cn coyb
    Over 3mill easy

Was thinking around 3 mill but not many people will have 3 mill on release day so I can see him being slightly cheaper
  • Just_Unfair
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Every major pro will want him...8 out of 10 will have enough plus plenty of casual players with disposable income...you will be surprised how much coin people will have in a week
  • cn coyb
    Every major pro will want him...8 out of 10 will have enough plus plenty of casual players with disposable income...you will be surprised how much coin people will have in a week

I don't doubt he will be around 3 mill im going for just under but we will see. Thanks
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4 ml + easily, especially considering he is ST while his IFs may be LW
  • cn coyb
    Galayn wrote: »

good point about the striker is he playing LW for juve ?
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Easier to link on LW even. He will be 3.5 mill or little less cause only R9 94 or maybe 90 Gullit will be more expensive. Even his NIF will be 2 mill because he would be out of packs
  • Chubz
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    what is the possibility he will get an IF this week for the 2 goals on sat?
  • Recoba10
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chubz wrote: »
    what is the possibility he will get an IF this week for the 2 goals on sat?

I am sure he'll be in. EA wants us to spend a lot at the beginning of the game.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    I predict he will be extinct for the first few days!
  • Galayn
    cn coyb wrote: »
    Galayn wrote: »

good point about the striker is he playing LW for juve ?

sometimes, not all games
  • Galayn
    boomtw3 wrote: »
    Easier to link on LW even. He will be 3.5 mill or little less cause only R9 94 or maybe 90 Gullit will be more expensive. Even his NIF will be 2 mill because he would be out of packs

LW won’t work for those playing two strikers formations ir 4231, 4411 etc and not bothering switching in game
  • How can anyone have millions of coins after a week or so, I get trading to A certain extent but millions??
  • Jonboyparker
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    How can anyone have millions of coins after a week or so, I get trading to A certain extent but millions??

For the pros it's their job. They will stick a good £1000 on to get them started. They'll also be on it 24/7

As soon as the app is out, they'll just splash the cash. Some pros may even already have the game.