Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    So ronery
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 20
    Going to get back on the grind. Built my team and I have around 80k at the moment. Hoping Militao drops to around 200k, and I'm hoping to have him the next time I'm home on Tuesday. I'm an optimist!

Annoying too because I bought baby Best a couple of days ago for 980k and now he's dropped by 100k. 😂
  • Not so much anymore , got rid of a lot for 2kish even 3k early on but dropping to 700 now. Still worth doing cos they are selling..
  • freakjas
    6506 posts Big Money Move
    Bought like 10 of the 2,5ks and made 15k+.
    It’d a pain to sell them all but still
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Silver's still selling.well
  • Ugri
    7033 posts Big Money Move

I lm sellimg lb,rb,cm lw and rw. Am i missing anything?
  • Saekerhett
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ugri wrote: »

I lm sellimg lb,rb,cm lw and rw. Am i missing anything?

Calcio B seems inflated for a lot of players.
  • have 250k, continue with bpm or pass to spm? in this momenti there are many bronze card on market
  • Ulook92
    13688 posts Has That Special Something
    Low rated bronzes seem to be on the up due to the SBC.
  • Tsarov
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    I was not redeem my WL entry, so will be opening a huge amount of bronze packs this weekend. Targeted amount of profit: 200 000 coins.

Seems a lot, but I hope EA will help with some lower rated SBC’s.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 17
    Is this thread dead now? Shame, it was good here! My team is ridiculous now and I owe alot of it to @Knowlesdinho for his solid advice.

I got CR7, Red ST Mbappe (yeah, jammy I know) FFS Aour, FFS Bentancur, Naingolan who's still hung on amongst the super stars, Prime Makelele, 88 Sandro, Prime Blanc, Prime Desailly (just took advantage of his Moment card causing a price drop) OTW Cancelo and 87 Scsezny.

That's an 8 to 9 million coin team WITHOUT A PENNY SPENT. It is possible.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    Is this thread dead now? Shame, it was good here! My team is ridiculous now and I owe alot of it to @Knowlesdinho for his solid advice.

I got CR7, Red ST Mbappe (yeah, jammy I know) FFS Aour, FFS Bentancur, Naingolan who's still hung on amongst the super stars, Prime Makelele, 88 Sandro, Prime Blanc, Prime Desailly (just took advantage of his Moment card causing a price drop) OTW Cancelo and 87 Scsezny.

Not only the thread mate. Haven’t you heard...

Game’s dead :wink:
  • Knowlesdinho
    11420 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah @SKILLED_NOOB1 and @PelzyWelzy we all hang out in the discord now.

https://discord.gg/4STpBmJ
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Not only the thread mate. Haven’t you heard...

Game’s dead :wink:

😂 Unfortunately I think it's anything but. Servers were worst ever (and I don't usually suffer from delay) this weekend cuz so many people are on. I sold like 400 bronzes from my club due to the sbc and i get opponent's in 2 seconds. Don't believe the hype!
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah @SKILLED_NOOB1 and @PelzyWelzy we all hang out in the discord now.

https://discord.gg/4STpBmJ

I'm already in. Just haven't been in there since I flipped at Francis is it?
  • Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gents, I need to get on discord as I’m missing the chat on here.

Still been BPMing and just putting the finishing touches to my team which includes CR7, 88 Pat V, Zola, SBC Hamsik amongst others.

All from BPM. Never had a 5m coin team before.
  • Knowlesdinho

Still been BPMing and just putting the finishing touches to my team which includes CR7, 88 Pat V, Zola, SBC Hamsik amongst others.

That link above should work for you.
  • Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect

That link above should work for you.

Cheers Knowles, I’m already in the chat just need to open it!!
  • Mathew_Jenkins86
    176 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have bought a few packs.....do you realistically sell most things from each pack?
    I bought 5 packs last night and sold 2 players thats all
  • Knowlesdinho
    I have bought a few packs.....do you realistically sell most things from each pack?

If you want to join the discord where we discuss bpm, dm me and I’ll send you a link. I’m not allowed to post it because spies have misrepresented the discord.
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    This method is still bae
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

If you want to join the discord where we discuss bpm, dm me and I’ll send you a link. I’m not allowed to post it because spies have misrepresented the discord.

Spies? What happened?
  • Knowlesdinho

Spies? What happened?

Some people have joined and have been reporting back about inappropriate content, which isn’t true.

What happened was we had an influx of users that mistook the relaxed atmosphere as a free for all.

I made everyone aware that although it’s relaxed, I still have to have rules, but snitches reported back to Andy, and now the link is viewed as spam.

Apparently it wasn’t any of the mods, and I believe that the mods that joined in their own name, bags etc, didn’t misrepresent it, but I simply cannot believe that it wasn’t one of the moderation team sent as a spy. Nobody from this forum is sad enough to join and then message Andy.

People can still have it though if they want, I’ll just PM it to them upon request. In 6 months time, when I create this thread for the new Fifa, I will post a new link. Until then, I’ll respect what has been said.

I think we can agree that after 6 months something ceases to be spam.

Anyway, it is what it is. The discord is still there for people to join as a relaxed alternative to this place, if people want it, they can message me or some others for it.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Spies? What happened?

Some people have joined and have been reporting back about inappropriate content, which isn’t true.

What happened was we had an influx of users that mistook the relaxed atmosphere as a free for all.

I made everyone aware that although it’s relaxed, I still have to have rules, but snitches reported back to Andy, and now the link is viewed as spam.

Apparently it wasn’t any of the mods, and I believe that the mods that joined in their own name, bags etc, didn’t misrepresent it, but I simply cannot believe that it wasn’t one of the moderation team sent as a spy. Nobody from this forum is sad enough to join and then message Andy.

People can still have it though if they want, I’ll just PM it to them upon request. In 6 months time, when I create this thread for the new Fifa, I will post a new link. Until then, I’ll respect what has been said.

I think we can agree that after 6 months something ceases to be spam.

Anyway, it is what it is. The discord is still there for people to join as a relaxed alternative to this place, if people want it, they can message me or some others for it.

How sad. I really should start sticking my head in again anyway, i was one if the first. Bpm still does well for me, I've perfected getting the best from it and also how to manage my club, that's actually the main thing.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh, and plenty of people on this forum are sad enough....
  • Knowlesdinho

I have an idea who it was tbh
  • Azof
    16930 posts World Class

it was VKM
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Oooh, you can't say that and not spill!
    I wanna know who to trust. Lol.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner

Oooh, you can't say that and not spill!
    I wanna know who to trust. Lol.

I trust no one :smirk:
  • Tsarov
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 8
    This weekend is a BPM weekend.