Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Made 500k. Did POTM Virgil
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

I made about 150k. I sold 88 petit, bought Bentancur and Prime Blanc. Team is looking good! Now the weak points are Mertins and dare I say it Naingolan! Would like Petit back, him, Bentancur and Makelele would be a beast midfield!

Not sure what chem style to use on Bentancur. Got engine on atm but I think basic might be the way to go. We'll see. He might suck but I doubt it. 6ft 2, 90 composure. 67 finishing tho but I reckon his other shooting stats will make up for it.
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Made about 200k still.listing all.my bronze going to be here for hours hahah
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class

I made about 150k. I sold 88 petit, bought Bentancur and Prime Blanc. Team is looking good! Now the weak points are Mertins and dare I say it Naingolan! Would like Petit back, him, Bentancur and Makelele would be a beast midfield!

Not sure what chem style to use on Bentancur. Got engine on atm but I think basic might be the way to go. We'll see. He might suck but I doubt it. 6ft 2, 90 composure. 67 finishing tho but I reckon his other shooting stats will make up for it.

It's like shooting fish tonight. You literally cant lose by BPMing
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

It's like shooting fish tonight. You literally cant lose by BPMing

Who needs fifa points? I got a 6 million coin team! 😂😂
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've been so lucky with my red picks too. 90 Kane, 87 Anderson, 86 Willian, 87 Fernandinho, a fair few other 85's from random leagues, The Scottish left back and the rb from Liverpool, Balde Diao, Bakayoko, a couple other decent full backs, it's actually a joke. I want to have a full red team on full chem by the end.
  • Might be worth doing SPM as well and saving the rare silvers. You never know..
  • Ugri
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Which shiny bronzes sel best?
  • Tsarov
    3736 posts National Call-Up
    Yesterday from 7 pm to 9 pm I made around 170 000 coins profit only selling English players from my club.

BPM method was crazy yesterday.
  • lemonpie
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    anyone get a futstar from bpm?
  • Campino
    27552 posts Player of the Year
    Sold a fair few Brazil left wings for 7.5k each
  • lemonpie
    Are futstars in bronze/silver packs?
  • Ugri
    So wingers and popular nation bronzes sell? Have 3k bronze players :lol:
  • Ian_Ando08
    8257 posts League Winner
    lemonpie wrote: »

yes if their base card was a bronze or silver
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14466 posts Has That Special Something
    Ugri wrote: »

Bit late to the party now but some may still sell
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Anybody think they will do a similar SBC with silvers tonight?
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    lemonpie wrote: »

yes if their base card was a bronze or silver

Has anybody actually packed one that wasn't classed as a rare gold?
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite

Damn, was on 130k profit but had to go to sleep, trading is so tiresome on the eyes. This seems like it's died down on hype though, first 100k was a breeze, now having to relist multiple times to get a sale.
  • Jaymizzo
    Anybody think they will do a similar SBC with silvers tonight?

If they do, no need to take a risk now. Unless you want to pick up Silver rares to resell later? I'd say do what most did with the BPM, jump on the train when the SBC is released.
  • Ugri
    Ugri wrote: »

Bit late to the party now but some may still sell

Not online one evening :(
  • PelzyWelzy
    9808 posts League Winner
    Yesterday was the first day I actually regretted deleting my club in December... still made 100k simply by ripping 400 coin packs but didn’t have my usual stockpile of bronzes to pilfer - have gone from a club of 3000+ players to barely 100 :joy:

Still not made a jot of difference to results, skill rating (which is now actually 55 points higher than when I went nuclear over Christmas... went from a 7m coin squad to just 300k now and yeah, it don’t matter :joy:) but boy it would’ve been fun cashing in on those reserves.
  • Jaymizzo
    Really want to squeeze an extra 100k from this but don't know if the hype is completely dead. Anyone else still doing this?
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Ended up with about 800k profit. Did Baresi too lol
  • lemonpie
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Really want to squeeze an extra 100k from this but don't know if the hype is completely dead. Anyone else still doing this?

eh made a bit yesterday but too tired of opening packs and everything
  • PelzyWelzy
    9808 posts League Winner

Yeah it’s died down a bit tbh... still getting regular sales but nothing like last night.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Made about 240k from bronzes last night. Ended up completing Baresi myself for around 320k. Not a bad night’s work all in all.
  • CeeQue
    11404 posts Has That Special Something
    Made 300k yesterday. Not bad did Baresi today and turned a profit. Packed Kroos, Saul, Lukaku & Bonucci.
  • Jaymizzo
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Yeah it’s died down a bit tbh... still getting regular sales but nothing like last night.

Have made 30k so far since posting with some 80 bronzes still in TP, relisting without a worry tbh, have made a lot more than I've spent. If anything, IL be happy to get to 250k from the 25k I started with. Restocking when I have 50 left in TP till 5PM. Haven't played a single game since yesterday.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Sold so many bronzes just stuck in my club. Good day yesterday!
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Spm paying off?