Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boozad wrote: »
    @SKILLED_NOOB1 That’s a mad pull! Nice one!

    Silvers have been doing really well for me the last few days. 2.5k packs have been raking it in.
    Have been exclusively been doing bronze recently (this mm gained me a little over 100k already), but getting too many dupes, so was thinking of going back to silver packs for a bit. Glad to know it is still profitable!
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    It has been lately. I’ve probably made 250k since Tuesday from it.
  • Gabbalala
    3320 posts National Call-Up
    Available in Bronze Upgrade packs

    Foden
    Sancho
    Guendouzi
    Calvert-Lewin

    Available in Silver Upgrade packs

    Cutrone
    Havertz
    Aouar
    Bentancur
    De Ligt
    Arthur
    Alexander-Arnold
    Lafont
    Calabria
    Jovic
    Kluivert
    Militao


    Get ready to open bronze packs boys..

    VkSU.gif

  • hjdjydyufu
    8856 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Available in Bronze Upgrade packs

    Foden
    Sancho
    Guendouzi
    Calvert-Lewin

    Available in Silver Upgrade packs

    Cutrone
    Havertz
    Aouar
    Bentancur
    De Ligt
    Arthur
    Alexander-Arnold
    Lafont
    Calabria
    Jovic
    Kluivert
    Militao


    Get ready to open bronze packs boys..

    VkSU.gif

    So than would it be wise to get bronze and silver players for 200cc?
  • Gabbalala
    3320 posts National Call-Up
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Available in Bronze Upgrade packs

    Foden
    Sancho
    Guendouzi
    Calvert-Lewin

    Available in Silver Upgrade packs

    Cutrone
    Havertz
    Aouar
    Bentancur
    De Ligt
    Arthur
    Alexander-Arnold
    Lafont
    Calabria
    Jovic
    Kluivert
    Militao


    Get ready to open bronze packs boys..

    VkSU.gif

    So than would it be wise to get bronze and silver players for 200cc?


    It'd be more wise to open up bronze packs and do it that way.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8856 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Available in Bronze Upgrade packs

    Foden
    Sancho
    Guendouzi
    Calvert-Lewin

    Available in Silver Upgrade packs

    Cutrone
    Havertz
    Aouar
    Bentancur
    De Ligt
    Arthur
    Alexander-Arnold
    Lafont
    Calabria
    Jovic
    Kluivert
    Militao


    Get ready to open bronze packs boys..

    VkSU.gif

    So than would it be wise to get bronze and silver players for 200cc?


    It'd be more wise to open up bronze packs and do it that way.

    Okay will do
  • Knowlesdinho
    11521 posts Has That Special Something
    Q5pg0kS.png

    What?

    Noice...if only I had the heart to turn on the console anymore.
  • Idek
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    That new sbc smells like profit

    Exactly bronze 100 chem
  • Moe_Szyslak
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    That new sbc smells like profit

    Exactly bronze 100 chem

    My exact thoughts when I saw it.

    giphy.gif
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Opening 400 coin packs and pulling players that sell for 5k pretty often.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8856 posts League Winner
    Made 50k from selling bronzes so far
  • BWild
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    I don't even know what to sell lol. Seemingly everything is going
  • CeeQue
    11416 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah sold like 50-60 bronzes in 1 listing. Of course i need to make space have about 20+ and a full TP
  • hjdjydyufu
    8856 posts League Winner
    English bronze are $$$$$$$$$$
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Happy Xmas everybody xxx
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every one is just undercutting
  • Benn
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just got a UCL Willock in a bronze pack?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think I just had a bit of an accident in my pants. 57 sales in one cycle. I didn't know what was going on till I checked the sbc's.

    Completed the bronze one for free, unfortunately I have zero English players in my club. Damn it!
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benn wrote: »
    Just got a UCL Willock in a bronze pack?

    I got him earlier too b4 anyone knew the transfers were out. Got max for him.
  • EisenErmin
    6774 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone pulled a future star from bronze or silver packs? I doubt they are in
  • Idek
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Anyone pulled a future star from bronze or silver packs? I doubt they are in

    You can't get them from bronze packs anyway
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just sold a Danish cb for 9k!
  • PelzyWelzy
    9813 posts League Winner
    70k up from simply opening 400 coin packs atm... not even selling any fitness items, just players.

    English wingers, hell pretty much all English players atm, are selling like crazy.
  • Ashr93
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    What a day boys. What a day
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ish me or have the prices dropped massive
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 18
    Literally selling every bronze in my club. Gunna sell petit, get Bentancur and Prime Blanc, then see what I got left.
    I do think they are going a bit too far too soon tho tbh. I reckon we are gunna see players over 100 rating this year.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    BWild wrote: »
    I don't even know what to sell lol. Seemingly everything is going

    Sell it ALL! I've made 50k in half hour.
  • CeeQue
    11416 posts Has That Special Something
    Apart from English rares who else is selling?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Apart from English rares who else is selling?

    Everything
  • Moe_Szyslak
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m having reasonable success from CBs, and the odd LM/RM from major nations.

    Also, not related to this current SBC but just packed a Wolves ST which sold for 9k. Happy days.
Sign In or Register to comment.