Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

  • MattDaddy V1
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok which one of you lot has stolen all my squad fitness cards? Cleared all the sellable consumables out of my club on New year's Day and had 3 untradeable bronze squad fitness cards, spent 40k a day on BPM and still only got 3 untradeable fitness cards in the club! 600 packs and not one single squad fitness card!
  • New player here, brand new to Fifa playing wise, but been watching it on youtube and such for a while, and seen the BPM, so figured that's what I will do to get me going while learning to play the game...have around 350k coins at hand now...and today was probably my best sell of a bronze player (not in the sense of total coin value, sold that Bayern bronze guy for 10k on my first day in the game xD), but in form of how useless the player is...packed the mighty 50 rated Foulston from ENG 4, so from what I know, a totally useless league atm for SBCs and stuff, he shouldn't be anything but a 200 BIN player....but he was almost extinct on the market, there was 4 of him up, all up for the max 10k BIN and 9900 low bid (guessing someone bought all his cards to try to artificially up his worth?)...I thought he'd for sure won't sell, but put mine up for the lulz for 3400, I didn't wanna get greedy, just wanted to see if someone would see all the 10k BIN and then my 3.4K and think damn, what a bargain....And low and behold, he sold! I was gobsmacked :open_mouth:
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Grapeapple wrote: »
    New player here, brand new to Fifa playing wise, but been watching it on youtube and such for a while, and seen the BPM, so figured that's what I will do to get me going while learning to play the game...have around 350k coins at hand now...and today was probably my best sell of a bronze player (not in the sense of total coin value, sold that Bayern bronze guy for 10k on my first day in the game xD), but in form of how useless the player is...packed the mighty 50 rated Foulston from ENG 4, so from what I know, a totally useless league atm for SBCs and stuff, he shouldn't be anything but a 200 BIN player....but he was almost extinct on the market, there was 4 of him up, all up for the max 10k BIN and 9900 low bid (guessing someone bought all his cards to try to artificially up his worth?)...I thought he'd for sure won't sell, but put mine up for the lulz for 3400, I didn't wanna get greedy, just wanted to see if someone would see all the 10k BIN and then my 3.4K and think damn, what a bargain....And low and behold, he sold! I was gobsmacked :open_mouth:

    You could have probably got more. Welcome to the method, it's a good crowd in here, although most talk on discord now, link is in the original post.

    Thanks
  • Thanks :)

    Yeah I figured afterwards I could have probably put mine at 6-7k at least?...But you live and learn, I really didn't wanna be too greedy, tried to see if I could bait someone into buying it quickly thinking it's a darn great bargain. And now I know what to do next time an extinct card pops up for me :smile:

    so if any of you guys got Foulston hanging around your club collecting dust, go pop him on the market while it's high :smiley:
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Grapeapple wrote: »
    Thanks :)

    Yeah I figured afterwards I could have probably put mine at 6-7k at least?...But you live and learn, I really didn't wanna be too greedy, tried to see if I could bait someone into buying it quickly thinking it's a darn great bargain. And now I know what to do next time an extinct card pops up for me :smile:

    so if any of you guys got Foulston hanging around your club collecting dust, go pop him on the market while it's high :smiley:

    I bet it you check now there will be a few more on the market. There's a lot of lurkers on this forum.
  • Idek
    8110 posts League Winner
    One of the new sbc's can use bronzes, not a great pack but people are silly

    Also whenever a new icon comes out rare bronzes and silvers seem to go up
  • some random bronzes seems to be selling well, sold a Norwegian league bronze for 1200 just now, and a few other for around 1k, and a Spanish La Liga bronze for 3500...just from a quick look into the rare bronze cards I had in my club lying around, and only the first 2 pages, ran out of transfer list space after that
  • FloydRoad
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There was a short period last night, straight after the new SBC dropped, that English bronzes in the pivitol positions for that one (CB, LM, LW, RM, RW and CAM) were going for 900 min Bin.

    Something to check tonight when the new SBCs drop.
  • SomeNextGuy
    1042 posts Professional
    edited January 8
    About 50-60k from on and off opening last night and this morning.

    Stand out pull was Lippert (German left back) who sold for 6k.

    Currently have 940k, I'd say 500k of which has come from the BPM, and I'm not at it consistently.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1406 posts Professional
    Ok which one of you lot has stolen all my squad fitness cards? Cleared all the sellable consumables out of my club on New year's Day and had 3 untradeable bronze squad fitness cards, spent 40k a day on BPM and still only got 3 untradeable fitness cards in the club! 600 packs and not one single squad fitness card!

    Just packed 2 squad fitness cards in 4 bronze packs....
    But they really changed chaance to pack the bronze single fitness cards...
    Because i now pack 1 every other pack and it used to be 1.5 a pack...
  • iBarçaBoy
    1406 posts Professional
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    Ok which one of you lot has stolen all my squad fitness cards? Cleared all the sellable consumables out of my club on New year's Day and had 3 untradeable bronze squad fitness cards, spent 40k a day on BPM and still only got 3 untradeable fitness cards in the club! 600 packs and not one single squad fitness card!

    Just packed 3 squad fitness cards in 9 bronze packs....
    But they really changed chaance to pack the bronze single fitness cards...
    Because i now pack 1 every other pack and it used to be 1.5 a pack...

  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    Ok which one of you lot has stolen all my squad fitness cards? Cleared all the sellable consumables out of my club on New year's Day and had 3 untradeable bronze squad fitness cards, spent 40k a day on BPM and still only got 3 untradeable fitness cards in the club! 600 packs and not one single squad fitness card!

    Just packed 2 squad fitness cards in 4 bronze packs....
    But they really changed chaance to pack the bronze single fitness cards...
    Because i now pack 1 every other pack and it used to be 1.5 a pack...

    The drop rate on singles changes throughout the day I've noticed. I hate to say it but they've kind of killed off bpm a bit for now. My return has nosedived.
    Time to try summat else on the side.
  • Ashr93
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's been a good few days for Bronzes for me.

    They've been selling like mad.
  • Feels like these new SBCs aren't causing bronzes to go up as much as usual. Am I too early or just being stupid?
  • Alec2019 wrote: »
    Feels like these new SBCs aren't causing bronzes to go up as much as usual. Am I too early or just being stupid?

    Sorry for the double post. Do you guys think it has anything to do with people having an abundance of untradable non-rare golds they can use even when the SBC doesn't require golds?
  • might be cause this week's MM didn't really allow to use much bronze cards? think the lowest one was a 70 rated team needed? or something like that, guess EA wanted people to keep wasting more of their golds to sell more packs?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alec2019 wrote: »
    Alec2019 wrote: »
    Feels like these new SBCs aren't causing bronzes to go up as much as usual. Am I too early or just being stupid?

    Sorry for the double post. Do you guys think it has anything to do with people having an abundance of untradable non-rare golds they can use even when the SBC doesn't require golds?

    Maybe. I got loads of 75 rated golds in my club. I'm doing well with rare bronzes due to icons tho. Need another event with flash sbc's.
  • PelzyWelzy
    8261 posts League Winner
    Grapeapple wrote: »
    might be cause this week's MM didn't really allow to use much bronze cards? think the lowest one was a 70 rated team needed? or something like that, guess EA wanted people to keep wasting more of their golds to sell more packs?

    Yeah, been a really slow couple of days. Sales are pretty minimal atm.

    Perfect considering I only very recently started my new club and coins are short :joy:
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just about to reach 5 million profit. Made a good amount today clearing out low rated golds for higher than usual prices.
  • Yeah I have been bidding 700-800 on 82-83 rated players all afternoon and selling them for 1100-1300, lots of lazy buyers out there today...tedious but profitable
  • DoctorRob
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have actually had a pretty absurd week for bpm. I seem to be packing a rare bronze in every other pack (400 coins), plus lots of squad and individual fitness. With most rare bronze selling for 1k+, I am up over 150k since Monday because of the new icons. Granted spent most of this on ibra, but still up coins this week and have a great card in the club now!
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    Q5pg0kS.png

    What?
  • DarthGrowler
    13626 posts Has That Special Something
    Q5pg0kS.png

    What?

    What in tarnation?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 18
    Q5pg0kS.png

    What?

    What in tarnation?

    Sold to a forum member for max. I should of kept it really
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    It doesn't exist in any database
  • Baker
    1428 posts Professional
    :astonished: :astonished:
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Knowlesdinho. Lookie what I packed!
  • Cardiffdurz
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone still.making good money of this haven't done it for a while
  • Ashr93
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone still.making good money of this haven't done it for a while

    Yeah it's still a money maker for me.

    Lot's of SBCs out now which are great.
  • Boozad
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    @SKILLED_NOOB1 That’s a mad pull! Nice one!

    Silvers have been doing really well for me the last few days. 2.5k packs have been raking it in.
Sign In or Register to comment.