Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Probably first time in FIFA 19 I have to admit that BPM is hardly profitable ATM.

Serious issues with a lack of interest right now.

I’ve played two games with Prime Raul. Their contempt for the game has really turned me off...
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Probably first time in FIFA 19 I have to admit that BPM is hardly profitable ATM.

Serious issues with a lack of interest right now.

I’ve played two games with Prime Raul. Their contempt for the game has really turned me off...

Join us back on 18.
  • SomeNextGuy
    1068 posts Professional
    Awoudja, 8k. The best sort of pull.

Having some very favourable pulls this last hour. I finished work at 4, filled up the trade pile whilst sitting in Meadowhall waiting for the girlfriend to finish work at 5:30. About 25k in the last half an hour, can't complain!
  • Tsarov
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Awoudja, 8k. The best sort of pull.

Having some very favourable pulls this last hour. I finished work at 4, filled up the trade pile whilst sitting in Meadowhall waiting for the girlfriend to finish work at 5:30. About 25k in the last half an hour, can't complain!

Great to hear that. Maybe I should open some bronze packs tonight.
  • Boozad
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Bronze has been decent today.
  • Boozad
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2
    Bronze still going well, stick at it if you’re thinking of ditching it because it is working. If I can get it to work on PC then you lot on Xbox should have no trouble.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    Boozad wrote: »
    Bronze still going well, stick at it if you’re thinking of ditching it because it is working. If I can get it to work on PC then you lot on Xbox should have no trouble.

Bloody slow on Xbox atm. Can't believe the lack of content the last week.
    At least everyone will be so sbc starved by the next promo it will be madness!
    Can't moan, got a 5 million coin team.

Makelele is incredible. Like TOTS Allan from last year, better even.
  • SRB83
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect

Prime??
  • Ian_Ando08
    6392 posts Big Money Move
    anyone else notice alot of coin unlocks recently just opened around 30 id say over half had +100 coin unlocks
  • CeeQue
    9688 posts League Winner
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    anyone else notice alot of coin unlocks recently just opened around 30 id say over half had +100 coin unlocks

Yeah getting 1/2 every other pack for me.
  • Idek
    8126 posts League Winner
    edited January 2
    Went from 2k to 40k yesterday thanks to bronze packs on ps4, it was just endlessly paying out
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    SRB83 wrote: »

Prime??

Prime yeah.
  • SomeNextGuy
    1068 posts Professional
    Having another good one tonight. Filled up the trade pile less than an hour ago, and since then these guys as well as around 5-10 1-2k players have been pulled and sold.

2ep340k.png
  • Dravn
    5 posts Ball Boy
    400 coin packs still the best for you guys?
  • Dravn
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 3
    This one was extinct
    2lbkqyd.png
  • mellow_yellow
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i'm consistently doing about 20-30k per day on bronze 400 packs now. keeps everything ticking over nicely.
  • Moiizer
    4719 posts National Call-Up
    Literally spammed Bronze packs for about 4 hours and im 100k better off. It baffles me how easy it is lol
  • mellow_yellow
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Literally spammed Bronze packs for about 4 hours and im 100k better off. It baffles me how easy it is lol

wow thats good going, i only get 30k max, but i only dip in and out during a day.
  • Moiizer
    4719 posts National Call-Up

wow thats good going, i only get 30k max, but i only dip in and out during a day.

Yeah i got lucky, had a 10k bayern cb and another 8k lb from bundesliga aswell as loads from spl. Been brilliant.
  • PelzyWelzy
    8275 posts League Winner

Can confirm.

As a few peeps are aware I actually deleted my club about 9 days ago but figured I’d start a new club and just spam BPM - more habit/addiction than anything :joy:

I’ve still not actually played a single game on the account and had to redeem all the balls you can get with EASFC credit or whatever it’s called and quicksell them all for 1300 coins just to get started again -

Hour and a bit later and I’m already at 19.5k . just spamming 400 coin packs.

Things (come to think of it, everything is) are selling, really fast.

• SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Can confirm.

As a few peeps are aware I actually deleted my club about 9 days ago but figured I’d start a new club and just spam BPM - more habit/addiction than anything :joy:

I’ve still not actually played a single game on the account and had to redeem all the balls you can get with EASFC credit or whatever it’s called and quicksell them all for 1300 coins just to get started again -

Moral of the story, never delete your club cuz you'll just come back for more!
    I hope you didn't have too good a club.
    If mine got deleted I think I'd actually cry!
    5 million team from nothing by January, I'd never wanna play again!
  • PelzyWelzy
    8275 posts League Winner
    edited January 3

Can confirm.

Ahh, I’ve no intention of playing bro... at least not for a long while.

Gameplay all but died for me these past couple of months, can’t remember the last time I truly enjoyed it tbh, but in a weird kinda way I do actually enjoy little things like this still... seeing what can be made from BPM :joy:

But yes, my team was good.. don’t miss it though. Not played a game in nearly two weeks and still no desire to.

Packing a squad fitness from a 400 coin pack is so much more rewarding than winning a game :joy:

Sad indictment of what the game has become when you think about it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner

Can confirm.

Gameplay all but died for me these past couple of months, can’t remember the last time I truly enjoyed it tbh, but in a weird kinda way I do actually enjoy little things like this still... seeing what can be made from BPM :joy:

But yes, my team was good.. don’t miss it though. Not played a game in nearly two weeks and still no desire to.

Packing a squad fitness from a 400 coin pack is so much more rewarding than winning a game :joy:

Totally with you, gone back to 18. Can’t stand this mess of a game. Just filling my tp up occasionally on 19. Maybe if a decent patch comes along, I’ll come back, but it looks like 20 for me.
  • PelzyWelzy
    8275 posts League Winner
    edited January 3

Can confirm.

Totally with you, gone back to 18. Can’t stand this mess of a game. Just filling my tp up occasionally on 19. Maybe if a decent patch comes along, I’ll come back, but it looks like 20 for me.

How does 18 feel compared to 19 now? I was tempted to go back when that icon pack was released but thought better of it.

Much prefer low drivens to timed finesse now I think about it.. something I never thought I’d say. Haha.

At least back then you needed to have a modicum of skill to get in to the box and make space to drill in a low driven... now you actually have people running out of the box if the ball happens to fall to them in order to look for a timed finesse shot :joy:

• Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner

Can confirm.

How does 18 feel compared to 19 now? I was tempted to go back when that icon pack was released but thought better of it.

Much prefer low drivens to timed finesse now I think about it.. something I never thought I’d say. Haha.

At least back then you needed to have a modicum of skill to get in to the box and make space to drill in a low driven... now you actually have people running out of the box if the ball happens to fall to them in order to look for a timed finesse shot :joy:

Yeah it feels good mate. You actually feel like your playing something that resembles football in some minor way!

I’ve never hated a game as much as Fifa 19.
  • Ugri
    5417 posts Big Money Move
    selling 5-10 bronzes per hour, not bad. Also pulled 2 bundesliga bronzes going for 4 and 6 k ;)

Any specific leagues/nationalities going better?
  • Ugri
    5417 posts Big Money Move
    Ok, i normally don't post pictures here but cannot miss this one :wink:

2aET41b.jpg
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1919 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    Ok, i normally don't post pictures here but cannot miss this one :wink:

2aET41b.jpg

That was a "good 'un" 😂
  • McDaddy
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Made about 40k doing this and only stared last night. Seems to be working well
  • mellow_yellow
    bronzes seem to be really bad today. seem to be full of 200's, been dipping in and out all day and only just broken even!