Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any other tips? Like things that are different from last year?

You won’t pull silvers anymore.

BPM more or less worthwhile than last year? You know I have the patience to do it haha, but how lucrative is it? I know there are no more Albirex Niigata bronzes worth 20k this year, but is it still a good thing to do?

I've got a 5 million coin team just from playing (I get gold 2 fairly easily) and bpm. (I have done some small bits of other active trading)
    So yes definitely. When those sbc's drop and you have the players in your club it's kerching time!
  • Imagine_Wagons
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any other tips? Like things that are different from last year?

You won’t pull silvers anymore.

BPM more or less worthwhile than last year? You know I have the patience to do it haha, but how lucrative is it? I know there are no more Albirex Niigata bronzes worth 20k this year, but is it still a good thing to do?

I've got a 5 million coin team just from playing (I get gold 2 fairly easily) and bpm. (I have done some small bits of other active trading)
    So yes definitely. When those sbc's drop and you have the players in your club it's kerching time!

Thanks man, I might be a little out of practice, but I’ll get it down
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    I’ve found it to be very lucrative on PC so far, it’s built me a great team. Mixed with SPM you can make some proper wedge.
  • CeeQue
    11365 posts Has That Special Something
    Quick tip lads buy lots of Scott Sinclair.

1. Scored a hat trick yesterday, has a good chance for IF (English LM) next week and will be out of packs.
    2. MM this week Rangers/Celtic. Could be something like 1 for each team. Easily to link with other English Bronzes.
    3. You can buy on bids for 600 coins. Worst case scenario you can discard and get your coins back.
  • Imagine_Wagons
    Any other last second tips from any of the other pros?
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Quick tip lads buy lots of Scott Sinclair.

1. Scored a hat trick yesterday, has a good chance for IF (English LM) next week and will be out of packs.
    2. MM this week Rangers/Celtic. Could be something like 1 for each team. Easily to link with other English Bronzes.
    3. You can buy on bids for 600 coins. Worst case scenario you can discard and get your coins back.

Funnily enough I made a fair few coins on him myself on a few occasions. Buying at min selling for double.

I'd delete this after a while tho, lurkers etc.
  • Imagine_Wagons
    With lurkers and stuff like that, do you guys have a private chat or message Aceh other directly with inside tips, or how do you go about that?
  • Imagine_Wagons
    With lurkers and stuff like that, do you guys have a private chat or message Aceh other directly with inside tips, or how do you go about that?

Each*
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional

We have a discord. Knowles will sort you out
  • Knowlesdinho
    11422 posts Has That Special Something
    @imagine_wagons discord is at the bottom of the first post.
  • Imagine_Wagons
    @imagine_wagons discord is at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks boys, I don’t have discord, but I’ll hop on there
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've managed to make 260k so far this week. Not too shabby considering we didn't get what we expected. That will be close to 350/400 by the time leaderboards reset.

I had 400 coins after getting Makelele yesterday, after rewards and sales I'm up to 140k already. It's sooooo easy!
  • SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've managed to make 260k so far this week. Not too shabby considering we didn't get what we expected. That will be close to 350/400 by the time leaderboards reset.

I had 400 coins after getting Makelele yesterday, after rewards and sales I'm up to 140k already. It's sooooo easy!

272k so far this week but also been selling some lower tier gold cards from my club as well
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    SRB83 wrote: »

272k so far this week but also been selling some lower tier gold cards from my club as well

It's funny how we all feel like we have to excuse ourselves for making profit any other way than bpm!

At the end if the day I haven't spent a single penny in fifa points and I reckon by June I'll have a 20 million coin team. I'll have made that by grinding anyway.

I'd love TOTY CR7 but the way prices are going I don't reckon I'll manage that. Tbh I don't see how you could make his base card any better apart from better dribbling. He got me 200 goals by the time I reached 150 games with him.

For a slightly above average player like me that's incredible. Can't wait to try out Prime Makelele tmw, he looks like Kante on crack. Kante has sub 80 strength and for me that's a no no in a cdm. Plus he's a midget. Makelele is 5,9. Not huge bit I got Petit at lcm to win the headers.

Look out Xmas noobs!
  • SRB83
    edited December 2018
    It's funny how we all feel like we have to excuse ourselves for making profit any other way than bpm!

I know it's like a dirty little bit on the side you are trying to hide :D
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Nice analogy!

Like I compare FIFA to that hot girl friend you had that always cheated on you and treated you bad.

You say that's it I'm donethis time but then you remember their gorgeous body and all the good stuff and back you go! It's all good for a while then she breaks your heart again.

Been there more than once irl! I always try to be happy I had a hot girl, makes me feel better about it! 😂
  • SRB83
    :D:D:D
  • Knowlesdinho

Nice analogy!

Like I compare FIFA to that hot girl friend you had that always cheated on you and treated you bad.

You say that's it I'm donethis time but then you remember their gorgeous body and all the good stuff and back you go! It's all good for a while then she breaks your heart again.

Been there more than once irl! I always try to be happy I had a hot girl, makes me feel better about it! 😂

If it makes you feel better, she’s not aged well

85db5b450.jpg
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bpm has been really good for me lately, the 750 packs especially every pull is a 1000 coin player pretty much
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    Haven’t opened a 750 pack in ages, might do over the weekend for the squad fitness cards.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Nice analogy!

If it makes you feel better, she’s not aged well

85db5b450.jpg

That's not her good side! 😂
  • Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have you seen any trends with the new MM or weekly objective for wins with a bronze team gents?
  • Ugri
    7036 posts Big Money Move
    When oh when are we getting leagues?!? Pro league good for packs guys?
  • Jay1890
    Thought you couldn't get silvers in bronze packs?

If so, then I packed a silver in form yesterday from a 750 pack
  • Jay1890
    Boozad wrote: »
    Haven’t opened a 750 pack in ages, might do over the weekend for the squad fitness cards.

Been getting two squad fitness cards in multiple 750 packs
  • MikeyP_FC
    13210 posts Has That Special Something
    Jay1890 wrote: »

Probably the NIF is bronze
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

This. If the base card is a bronze, you can still pack them in bronze packs even if the IF is a silver.
  • Jay1890
    DoctorRob wrote: »

This. If the base card is a bronze, you can still pack them in bronze packs even if the IF is a silver.

I thought the whole thing this year was only bronzes in bronze packs so on so forth
  • Knowlesdinho
    DoctorRob wrote: »

I thought the whole thing this year was only bronzes in bronze packs so on so forth

Nah, if the base is bronze you can pack them in a bronze pack.
  • Tsarov
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    Probably first time in FIFA 19 I have to admit that BPM is hardly profitable ATM.