Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    I’m back boyos

t9lJSdY.png

<3 <3
  • Thefranchise92
    3851 posts National Call-Up
    Packed a rare bronze, only a few up on the market and stuck him up for 2.5k just to see if someone would buy him, and he sold.

Won one on bid for 150, stuck up for 4k (only two up, 5k BIN and minimum for 3 days) and he sold as well :love:

Pic when I get home

Wow tactics. I used to do that , need to get back to this
  • jdros
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got my 50/50 split with BPM and nif now.

Not doing the NIF / IF is going to slow me down, there is no question...but I do really want to see what just buying bronze packs can do for me as the sole source of coins (not including rewards).

That I’m positive trade balance and have 50k right now is promising. I am expecting I can make 100k per week minimum starting in October and with rewards as well can probably get close to 200k per week. If so I should still have fun this year without flipping cards.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    NvYXmql.png

As promised :)
  • Knowlesdinho
    11231 posts Has That Special Something
    I have a full Working TP now, and coins in investments, so I should see some coins coming in.

Outlaws go tomorrow, so I’m pretty much having a trading day, and I’ll give regular updates. For now, some sales {FYI check your managers}:

wgkCvfo.png

nN9STRR.png

2IKmT8X.png

vsssVkq.png

19IVsxO.png
  • Ulook92
    13463 posts Has That Special Something
    iH8TaDj.jpg

Just for you @Ulook92

Late response as iv been in the chokey again :lol:

Iv been doing a little bit of this method but not a lot.
  • Ulook92
    l assume its not possible to get silvers in bronze packs? Thats a bummer!
  • BrentfordFC
    12321 posts Has That Special Something
    Selling rapidly now.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4722 posts National Call-Up
    I just sold a fair few Italians from the calico b all inst sold for 200. Only bought a few bronze packs but in profit already
  • What is it with all the French managers?
    Also seeing more sales everyday
  • jdros
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    7_FA90_E70_27_E2_48_B6_A85_D_B04_CD764_C93_C.jpg
    E6_EF11_C6_AF22_4280_AB6_E_77_C1695_F63_D2.jpg

I took a couple screenshots on console last night for you guys.

And yes, there are quite a few managers that are selling for 1k+, French I’ve sold for 2k+
  • Ulook92
    I was thinking..Since you dont get silvers in bronze or gold packs, would a silver pack method be mote viable this year?
  • Knowlesdinho
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I was thinking..Since you dont get silvers in bronze or gold packs, would a silver pack method be mote viable this year?

Going to test it when I get to where I want to be.
  • VARD67876
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The no silvers or odd gold card to quick sell for 34 coins seems to have hurt this method especially long term.

I'm really struggling to keep quickly generaling more coins to cycle thru packs like other years.

Plus side is unless they change things investing in silvers might be more profitable then other years, nobody opens silver packs and there are no cards coming to the market from this method.
  • Knowlesdinho
    VARD67876 wrote: »
    The no silvers or odd gold card to quick sell for 34 coins seems to have hurt this method especially long term.

I'm really struggling to keep quickly generaling more coins to cycle thru packs like other years.

Plus side is unless they change things investing in silvers might be more profitable then other years, nobody opens silver packs and there are no cards coming to the market from this method.

It’s the pack odds being added that have messed this up.

It will still be profitable though, SBCs are key. I’m making decent sales from it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    wOsAyEk.png
  • Knowlesdinho
    Jr7zufr.png

kOGYK1B.png

b5FFhfq.png

QpyXtFK.png

SwHEH7L.png

h5QGIA2.png
  • Knowlesdinho
    Some of my investments paid out too, that’s why there is a sudden increase. Tomorrow is when the real trading begins!
  • Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sales looking good Mr K!

Back with access to the market in the app so making some good sales and got a nice little bronze side gig going too.
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    21jdc3d.jpg

In discord but for you lurkers!
  • Knowlesdinho
    To any nay sayers, this is 2 relists...

AtJ15CP.png

svtRMTV.png

73gtaXw.png

x1fS8Vv.png

vn9ZqPt.png

omYIycR.png

akao5FI.png

H55l1iv.png

WOEFzvh.png

cueiBpg.png

PVvIp41.png

60U1yCk.png
  • PelzyWelzy
    9715 posts League Winner
    Just sold that Parma striker for 6.5k.

Easy money.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Im afraid BPM lost a lot of strength if League SBCs are out for the year (just my feeling, no confirmation), also the fact there are no silvers in takes a bite out. There are much more profitable ways to earn profit. I will use BPM a little bit just to stock up players, should be able to break even still.
  • BrentfordFC
    Im afraid BPM lost a lot of strength if League SBCs are out for the year (just my feeling, no confirmation), also the fact there are no silvers in takes a bite out. There are much more profitable ways to earn profit. I will use BPM a little bit just to stock up players, should be able to break even still.

Bro the games been out less than a week. It’s working for me. Picking up bronzes which sell for 4K plus. 95% of packs you make profit off if you sell all.
  • Knowlesdinho

SBCs will still play a part. I can’t see them taking league SBCs out of the game, they are popular, and one of the main complaints last year was poor/lack of content. Why would they remove content to address this?
  • PelzyWelzy
    9715 posts League Winner

Yeah, sorry bro but without firm reasoning behind you believing League SBC’s won’t be in this year have to wholeheartedly disagree with you.

I do agree the lack of silvers has put a slight dampener on things, used to love nabbing a cheeky silver here and there, but there’s still massive scope for profit here.

Why is it you believe League SBC’s may not feature this year btw? Genuinely curious :smile:
  • YOLOT0URE
    7003 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Yeah, sorry bro but without firm reasoning behind you believing League SBC’s won’t be in this year have to wholeheartedly disagree with you.

I do agree the lack of silvers has put a slight dampener on things, used to love nabbing a cheeky silver here and there, but there’s still massive scope for profit here.

Why is it you believe League SBC’s may not feature this year btw? Genuinely curious :smile:
    I guess because we had some already this time last year iirc. Anyway, got 12k left so gonna fill my tp up from BPM
  • YOLOT0URE
    7003 posts Big Money Move
    Also regarding it not being profitable. You get 3 players minimum in a pack. You need to sell 2 of these to lose 20c a pack before any other card is considered. It’s fairly hard for it not to be profitable. I get the lack of silvers have hit us hard but it still definitely works
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018

SBCs will still play a part. I can’t see them taking league SBCs out of the game, they are popular, and one of the main complaints last year was poor/lack of content. Why would they remove content to address this?

Agreed, they should have League SBCs also this year as that makes every card desirable in some way. But they arent released yet, while they were last year this time... Also, last year they only gave us the BPL and Australia (?) league SBC because the community complained about it. If it were EA, it wasn't released anymore. As I said, it's just my feeling they're dropping it for this year, but I'm the first hoping im wrong.
    I did a lot of BPM last year, thoroughly enjoyed it, the upgrading, the grind. I just feel it's less profitable this year. Sure, early days, shouldn't jump to conclusions, but this is definitely not the most profitable method at this moment.
  • BrentfordFC
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Also regarding it not being profitable. You get 3 players minimum in a pack. You need to sell 2 of these to lose 20c a pack before any other card is considered. It’s fairly hard for it not to be profitable. I get the lack of silvers have hit us hard but it still definitely works

Exactly and with there being many cards selling for 3-500 coins each. You can easily make profit off 1!

I’m literally doing this method along with another gold method which are both tying me over. Not making millions but it beats raging at Fifa all day :lol: