Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    11490 posts Has That Special Something
    Dazzlino wrote: »
    Anyone had a silver card yet?

They’ve changed it, you can’t pack them now. Because people fought for pack odds, it’s actually ruined a few things.
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Screenshot_20180922_075109.jpg

Love the BPM, always pays out. Anyone know if attribute cards are allowed in FUT Rivals? Used to always make some coins off those during DKTs.
  • Dazzlino
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well that's just ****. One of life's little pleasures was getting a rare silver card in a 400c pack.
  • jdros
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    I’ve started pulling dupes, so starting to get random sales.

D5831_A33_B44_A_43_F5_8_A9_C_B1_C79860_BE3_A.jpg
  • BrentfordFC
    12475 posts Has That Special Something
    Too many bronzes being sold now !
  • Davvebingan
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doing BPM, Nif trading and Sbc. Did the quads sbc and packed depay now did the six and packed Depay again sold the second one should I keep the first one or sell him as well (a bit of topic I know)
  • PelzyWelzy
    9808 posts League Winner
    Too many bronzes being sold now !

Amen.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9808 posts League Winner
    Starting to get a decent stockpile of cards now and still knocking out random players at 1.5k and above regularly :smile:

It’s looking good lads, turning decent profits already
  • had my doubts about this method, but dam is it working

I'm also finding as people start their clubs that selling badges is doing well too
  • Thanks for that. In Fifa 18 i started too late with the bpm to get a lot of profit. This year i will do it in the beginning.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Question. Do you find it's worth doing all the basic sbc's before the advanced ones?

I always steered clear of them last year mostly except as money makers and I get blank brain looking at them.

I can work out the more complicated ones but I suppose what I'm getting at is will I see an overall return higher than any stupidly overpriced cards I may have to buy just to finish a fairly basic sbc or should I wait till a few weeks after I've spammed bpm etc?
  • Knowlesdinho
    Question. Do you find it's worth doing all the basic sbc's before the advanced ones?

I always steered clear of them last year mostly except as money makers and I get blank brain looking at them.

I can work out the more complicated ones but I suppose what I'm getting at is will I see an overall return higher than any stupidly overpriced cards I may have to buy just to finish a fairly basic sbc or should I wait till a few weeks after I've spammed bpm etc?

I always wait personally.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

I always wait personally.

Thought that would be best although I did get some luck on one after packing some good silver's.

Players from different nations than their respective league are in demand atm but you don't need me to tell you that I doubt!
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Made around 50k today by trading with NIF golds. I feel like that's paying off better/sooner than BPM.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe someone has mentioned this, but is, there anyway to club single cards after you open a pack? I might be over looking it but all i can see is up is to tp, down is quick sell, and rt is everything to club. I just want to pick one card and send it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Maybe someone has mentioned this, but is, there anyway to club single cards after you open a pack? I might be over looking it but all i can see is up is to tp, down is quick sell, and rt is everything to club. I just want to pick one card and send it.

Yeah not worked that out myself yet. They’ve broken something that didn’t need fixing.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7036 posts Big Money Move
    Slightly OT but silver packs are a bit of a goldmine at minor risk. Can pick up quite a few 2-3k players with some selling for a decent amount more
  • Knowlesdinho
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Slightly OT but silver packs are a bit of a goldmine at minor risk. Can pick up quite a few 2-3k players with some selling for a decent amount more

No that’s on topic mate. It’s something that I dabble in, although I haven’t so far this Fifa.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Trading update. I bought the 2 La Liga IF CB’s for 11k and 12k, to use at the moment, but I will sell once the price increases. Week 1 IFs always rise, and these 2 are pretty good CB’s tbh.
  • krakos000
    17523 posts World Class
    Trading update. I bought the 2 La Liga IF CB’s for 11k and 12k, to use at the moment, but I will sell once the price increases. Week 1 IFs always rise, and these 2 are pretty good CB’s tbh.

It's what's keeping me from selling the few IFs I have lol knowing they will all rise.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah not worked that out myself yet. They’ve broken something that didn’t need fixing.

I use the app for packs mostly but it is a bit poop. Have to sort everything first and THEN send to club.
  • Craig_Larkin
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    First year doing BPM, I am getting between 5-10 sales every hour of listing. 60 bronzes + 40 NIF method
  • Craig_Larkin
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    87811161a970f0736a5cf7a098497c53.png
  • Dasco
    6482 posts Big Money Move
    Glad this thread is back. BPM hasn't really kicked off yet on PS4, although I expect bronze player demand to skyrocket. How long after EA Access did y'all start seeing solid profit from BPM?

I just thought I’d update you all to say that I might be a bit sporadic with trading for a few days, my Dad has been in hospital since Wednesday, and I’ve only just found out (long story, but in a nutshell, I have a very complicated family life)..

Also, all the best for your dad, you & your family on whatever it is he's currently going through.

• With my limited sample size it seems that 750 packs are worth it at this stage. Loads of 64/63 cards are worth a lot at the mo, probably because of SBCs and availability, and obviously the extra squad fitnesses are handy. I've been packing at least a 1k+ card most opens..
  • DS9269
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dazzlino wrote: »
    Well that's just ****. One of life's little pleasures was getting a rare silver card in a 400c pack.

Yes :neutral: Got so many good silvers in bronze packs throughout the years. Yesterday I didn't have good pack luck but more stuff is starting to sell now.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Packed a rare bronze, only a few up on the market and stuck him up for 2.5k just to see if someone would buy him, and he sold.

Won one on bid for 150, stuck up for 4k (only two up, 5k BIN and minimum for 3 days) and he sold as well :love:

Pic when I get home
  • jdros
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed a rare bronze, only a few up on the market and stuck him up for 2.5k just to see if someone would buy him, and he sold.

Won one on bid for 150, stuck up for 4k (only two up, 5k BIN and minimum for 3 days) and he sold as well :love:

Pic when I get home

Good stuff. I’m back to positive trade balance now (those pack purchases put you in the red for a while!) with a full trade pile (have some player fitness taking up space at the moment), about 700 cards in the club and 50k liquid coins.

I plan to get myself up to 100k coins, then remove the player fitnesses and just binge packs until I have no more room. After that I start upgrading the squad.
  • Knowlesdinho
    I’m back boyos

t9lJSdY.png
  • Knowlesdinho
    Got my 50/50 split with BPM and nif now.