Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    11416 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    aRKchQx.png
  • Thefranchise92
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    Wow yall are doing it now
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like it's worth getting to it already on the bpm.

I've just been playing my sb games with coin boosts and testing different parts of the market so far. Already seeming like it's gunna be easy to cash in even for a relatively inexperienced trader like me.

Wonder if I'll be the inform king again! Pulled like 5 last year I think in bronze packs!

• jdros
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    I opened about 12k worth yesterday and another 10k today. Pulled Suzuki IF today, which was a nice bonus that should pay off eventually (I have him listed at 30/35k right now). Pulling very few duplicates, so almost everything has gone into the club at this point.

Depending on how much I can play the next couple of evenings (assuming I can extend my 10 hours) I hope to open another 50k worth by the beginning of next week. Should have a nice base for what I expect to be the first MMs next week.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    jdros wrote: »
    I opened about 12k worth yesterday and another 10k today. Pulled Suzuki IF today, which was a nice bonus that should pay off eventually (I have him listed at 30/35k right now). Pulling very few duplicates, so almost everything has gone into the club at this point.

Depending on how much I can play the next couple of evenings (assuming I can extend my 10 hours) I hope to open another 50k worth by the beginning of next week. Should have a nice base for what I expect to be the first MMs next week.

See I've spent all my coins building a solid starter team. Got Belloti, De Rossi, Parolo and others. God they've nerfed stats bad this year, took me ages to decide on De vrij as a suitable cb. Skriniar and Manolas are my goal in that dept atm. Gunna cheat and whack some points on next week just to get a boost before trading properly.

Good luck and nice pull on Suzuki!
  • jdros
    jdros wrote: »

See I've spent all my coins building a solid starter team. Got Belloti, De Rossi, Parolo and others. God they've nerfed stats bad this year, took me ages to decide on De vrij as a suitable cb. Skriniar and Manolas are my goal in that dept atm. Gunna cheat and whack some points on next week just to get a boost before trading properly.

Good luck and nice pull on Suzuki!

I played my rivals qualifying with a purchased Ballotelli and Draxler surrounded by loan players and some non rare golds (I was heavy on Ligue1 so I went with it). I'm going to try to use up my loan players during the first week or two so I can stock the club with bronzes, complete some SBCs, see where it takes me.

This is not what I would recommend to someone who hasn't done this before, basically I'm experimenting this year to see how how far just opening bronze packs can take me....normally at this time in the past couple of years I would be trying to build up my coins to have 10+ IFs from the first week. We will see if I need to add another trading method eventually or if just doing this is really viable.
  • Tsarov
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    Bronze pack method is making profit even now? It is crazy good option. I have made so many coins within few previous years.
  • Knowlesdinho
    So guys, I said I would be running this as a trading rtg as well, and I wanted to be at 250k by now, but things are conspiring against me.

I just thought I’d update you all to say that I might be a bit sporadic with trading for a few days, my Dad has been in hospital since Wednesday, and I’ve only just found out (long story, but in a nutshell, I have a very complicated family life).

Hopefully by Wednesday, I can get to trading properly, and start building squads, showing other methods etc.

Despite everything, I’ve managed to make about 40k today. The next pic includes a Muriel that I bought for 1500 coins and added a hunter card that I sniped for 1800 coins to. This is a method I would recommend. Essentially buy a player with attractive attributes, and add a chem card, inflate the price, and keep relisting until it sells...and it will sell! I could have got a lot more for this, but I wanted a quick sale for you all to see an example.

9bLOLqp.png
  • krakos000
    17517 posts World Class
    So guys, I said I would be running this as a trading rtg as well, and I wanted to be at 250k by now, but things are conspiring against me.

I just thought I’d update you all to say that I might be a bit sporadic with trading for a few days, my Dad has been in hospital since Wednesday, and I’ve only just found out (long story, but in a nutshell, I have a very complicated family life).

Hopefully by Wednesday, I can get to trading properly, and start building squads, showing other methods etc.

Despite everything, I’ve managed to make about 40k today. The next pic includes a Muriel that I bought for 1500 coins and added a hunter card that I sniped for 1800 coins to. This is a method I would recommend. Essentially buy a player with attractive attributes, and add a chem card, inflate the price, and keep relisting until it sells...and it will sell! I could have got a lot more for this, but I wanted a quick sale for you all to see an example.

9bLOLqp.png

I have a hunter I'm not using atm i packed...This works on just one player doesn't have to be mass listed?
  • krakos000
    17517 posts World Class
    Sorry to hear about your dad man :( I hope everything is okay!!
  • Knowlesdinho
    krakos000 wrote: »

9bLOLqp.png

I have a hunter I'm not using atm i packed...This works on just one player doesn't have to be mass listed?

Yeah, just change the filters on the transfer market to search for the players going rate with basic, then search with different chem styles (hunter in general for forwards).

I listed that one for 6 hours, and it sold quickly. I reckon if I’d put it up at 5k overnight, it would have sold.
  • Knowlesdinho
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your dad man :( I hope everything is okay!!

Thanks
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited September 2018
    Bought another Muriel for 1600 coins, added a hunter for 2200 coins, and listed for 6 hours at 5.5k to prove that it can be pushed even further @krakos000

MIUsCBW.png
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Prayers with your dad. Keep your head up Knowles.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Very nice @Knowlesdinho! Im also bpming, but I selling consumables and storing most bronze players, did like 30 bronze upgrades already.. Selling consumables goes very slowly. I will just store all those until fifa releases fully.
    I finished all the sbcs for bronze players, I guess Im gonna try to sell all players. Only keeping rare players. All the english bronze seem to sell easily anyway.
    Also buying gold bpl players at 350. They will always sell at 450-500 atleast. Do it in bigger numbers. and you easily make a few more k.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Blarix wrote: »
    Prayers with your dad. Keep your head up Knowles.

Thanks
  • YOLOT0URE
    7030 posts Big Money Move
    My grind begins today!
  • Davvebingan
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold Handwerker for 1200
  • Knowlesdinho
    I’ve now put 40k into nif method, and the hunter chem style method I mentioned earlier. That leaves me about 14k to use on bpm. As I have 6 hours of travelling today, I’ll be doing a lot of bpm!

I’ll update as I can. Hoping to reach 100k by tonight.
  • Davvebingan
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve now put 40k into nif method, and the hunter chem style method I mentioned earlier. That leaves me about 14k to use on bpm. As I have 6 hours of travelling today, I’ll be doing a lot of bpm!

I’ll update as I can. Hoping to reach 100k by tonight.

Good luck
  • Knowlesdinho
    Some nice sales already...that Ichazo I originally listed for 8k because there were none on the market, sometimes it works doesn’t it @jdros

VQiiWJZ.png
  • jdros
    @Knowlesdinho you’re just lucky I put mine in my club :wink:
  • Knowlesdinho
    First hour nif sales doubled my coins on these 2. I could list for more, but going for quick turnover.

YJk9Jya.png
  • BrentfordFC
    12447 posts Has That Special Something
    A lot of rm/lm/lb/rb with a different nationality to the league sell for a bit more too.

Opened around 40 packs. Not one squad fitness yet :lol:

Found some weird cards with 1 on the market which could potentially be a bigger sale.
  • Knowlesdinho
    A lot of rm/lm/lb/rb with a different nationality to the league sell for a bit more too.

Found some weird cards with 1 on the market which could potentially be a bigger sale.

I’ve had 3 squad fitness from about 30k of packs.
  • BrentfordFC
    12447 posts Has That Special Something

I’ve had 3 squad fitness from about 30k of packs.

Swap pack luck? :trollface:
  • Tsarov
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    BPM is paying right now?
  • Knowlesdinho
    h6BKqaZ.png

BlHyuJE.png

F9p2NkP.png

hXzJEUz.png

j74kgfh.png

2hYKQ0d.png