FIFA 19 CMS Discussion Thread

Comments

• Wyojasond
    11582 posts Has That Special Something
    Kind of waffling between story ideas at the moment. Which would you guys prefer....
    1. Story where there’s a fair bit of movement. Meaning the story would revolve around moving all over the world potentially. Would probably be a longer story.
    2. A story based solely at one squad with a huge, but very realistic twist coming within the first season or so. Story could potentially be shorter but still probably 5-6 seasons at least ( longer if it all plays out and I enjoy the gameplay)
  • WestardLord
    1505 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like that second option. Sounds very intriguing.
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    I mean I like both, I like the idea of moving to different clubs every couple of seasons but I cant really judge the second option until I know the twist
  • Wyojasond
    I like that second option. Sounds very intriguing.

That one was my original plan but then started having ideas about the first one.
    Ashy wrote: »
    I mean I like both, I like the idea of moving to different clubs every couple of seasons but I cant really judge the second option until I know the twist

Let’s just say it would be related to a lot of what happened to teams in League one this year 😉
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m not sure what to do I have a few different ideas of what I want to do but not sure which is best

1. Takeover a league 2 club as owner investing in youth and changing manager depending on results although money will be available it won’t be a Man City like team with to much money to spend

2. Takeover Bolton Wanderers and try and save them idea would be to use Fernando Hierro as the manager and move depending on results with the ultimate goal of reaching Real Madrid

3. Start in a foreign league not often used Argentina is the idea and having the aim of moving to Europe after a minimum of two seasons and one day managing a top team or turning a mid table team into a top team

Which idea do you guys think is best?
  • Wyojasond
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    I’m not sure what to do I have a few different ideas of what I want to do but not sure which is best

1. Takeover a league 2 club as owner investing in youth and changing manager depending on results although money will be available it won’t be a Man City like team with to much money to spend

2. Takeover Bolton Wanderers and try and save them idea would be to use Fernando Hierro as the manager and move depending on results with the ultimate goal of reaching Real Madrid

3. Start in a foreign league not often used Argentina is the idea and having the aim of moving to Europe after a minimum of two seasons and one day managing a top team or turning a mid table team into a top team

Which idea do you guys think is best?

I like the idea of #3 the best I’d say.
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    Not sure about 3 with the league not being licenced don't know how you feel about that but long term it's a good idea. I like all the ideas but I kind of prefer number 2, Hierro is a cool choice and Real Madrid being the end game is perfect.
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    Not sure about 3 with the league not being licenced don't know how you feel about that but long term it's a good idea. I like all the ideas but I kind of prefer number 2, Hierro is a cool choice and Real Madrid being the end game is perfect.

It depends with 3 I believe that Argentina doesn't have just Boca Juniors and River Plate although there is the option of Chile or another Country from South America. There is still over a week to decide the final plan but I want it to be a long career I think last season I managed to get through about 4 seasons so hopefully this one will be longer :)
  • Alastair
    10065 posts Moderator
    edited September 17
    The new FIFA 20 section is out.

You can find it here.

Let me know if anyone wants any threads moving over.