The GOAT Lounge - All Things Henry

Comments

• James Libby
    7299 posts Big Money Move
    I went on another unbelievable run tonight with the GOAT!!!
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional

How's Pogba at CDM mate?
  • James Libby

How's Pogba at CDM mate?

Truthfully, he's excellent mate. He's strong as hell, makes plenty of tackles and interceptions, and is great on the ball. What's impressed me most so far is his shooting and finishing. He's like Vieira-lite with a shot.
  • James Libby
    Another audacious highlight real from GOATrates today. Enjoy.

https://xboxclips.com/Father Wack/1ebd3818-f8ee-4e4d-b00e-e809f97958b5
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional

How's Pogba at CDM mate?

Truthfully, he's excellent mate. He's strong as hell, makes plenty of tackles and interceptions, and is great on the ball. What's impressed me most so far is his shooting and finishing. He's like Vieira-lite with a shot.

Tempting. Might pick him up and buy baby Henry as well, cant decide if I should save up for Prime Henry or just build a solid team around baby Henry until Black Friday :neutral:
  • James Libby

How's Pogba at CDM mate?

Tempting. Might pick him up and buy baby Henry as well, cant decide if I should save up for Prime Henry or just build a solid team around baby Henry until Black Friday :neutral:

Speaking honestly, I'm having a blast playing with 87 LW Henry. Sure, he's not on the Prime's level, but he's got his own horn and flair that's worth experiencing. Pogba probably isn't worth the coin he costs as compared to other, cheaper options. But as a luxury midfielder, he's as good as it gets in his price range.

Cheers!
  • James Libby
    edited September 2018
    The Goat had ANOTHER uncanny day at the office yesterday. So, sit back, relax, and prepare to get HORNED.
    6e29c6987a3a19b9fc3d3b2e73fb03e6.gyf

We start off with a very nice near-post finish by the Goat himself:
    FaithfulWhisperedBovine.gif

But it gets much, much better. Next we have a CLASSIC Libby-Goat far-post curler:
    DefiniteAdeptGraywolf.gif

Then, the GOAT works a nice 1-2 for the outside of the boot finish that is quickly becoming his mainstay:
    UnequaledBlushingAlaskanhusky.gif

Then, out of nowhere, the uber-rare GOAT HEADER:
    SadSecondaryIndianrhinoceros.gif

Finally, the Goat streaks down the right side, cuts in, and unleashes a laces-booted banger to end his reign:
    ZanyCheerfulIndianrhinoceros.gif

And, just as a bonus, here's a hum-dinger of a volley from my man Socrates:
    FearfulMediocreGuineafowl.gif

If THESE are the goals less than a week in - with 87 LW Henry, no less - what does the future hold for THE GOAT?!!!?!

Only time will tell - stay tuned!!!

• The Goat had ANOTHER uncanny day at the office yesterday. So, sit back, relax, and prepare to get HORNED.

But it gets much, much better. Next we have a CLASSIC Libby-Goat far-post curler:

Then, the GOAT works a nice 1-2 for the outside of the boot finish that is quickly becoming his mainstay:

Finally, the Goat streaks down the right side, cuts in, and unleashes a laces-booted banger to end his reign:

If THESE are the goals less than a week in - with 87 LW Henry, no less - what does the future hold for THE GOAT?!!!?!

Some great goals there. :)
  • James Libby
    The Goat had ANOTHER uncanny day at the office yesterday. So, sit back, relax, and prepare to get HORNED.

Some great goals there. :)

I really appreciate the shout, my man. I've been SO happy to finally be able to shoot! It feels GLORIOUS banging goals with the GOAT! My only lament is the quality of the gifs!!!
  • James Libby
    I'm going back in!!!
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Nice goals, mate.

But, must say that my browser always takes a hammering with your thread :smiley:
  • You need to get some recording device and do proper justice to Henry. Full HD. :joy:

Keep up the good work. :)
  • James Libby
    Nice goals, mate.

But, must say that my browser always takes a hammering with your thread :smiley:

I know! I just can't help myself with alllllll these goals the GOAT is dropping!
  • James Libby
    You need to get some recording device and do proper justice to Henry. Full HD. :joy:

You think so? Like a capture card?
  • You need to get some recording device and do proper justice to Henry. Full HD. :joy:

You think so? Like a capture card?

Yep. Doesn't have to be anything expensive. Will give you more options to edit. And you can watch your matches and learn from (any) mistakes.
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    @James Libby Prime Henry will probably be insane with this years gameplay, do you think your going to wait for his sbc or no?
  • James Libby
    @James Libby Prime Henry will probably be insane with this years gameplay, do you think your going to wait for his sbc or no?

Good question. After spending close to 15 million on SBCs last year, I vowed not to do any this year.

But we will have to see. IF the price is right, I may JUST for him and him alone.
  • James Libby
    GOAT GOALS INCOMING!!
  • James Libby
    edited October 2018
    The Goat Goal of the Day
    NegligibleDeadlyGemsbuck.gif

Multiple angles with commentary:
    https://xboxclips.com/Father Wack/5025ffdd-5ed7-42d3-a00b-97dbaa6ecb84
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Nice long shot @James Libby … slimey, grimy, blimey … :lol:

… but what the heck was that kit clashing there! Didn't that hurt your eyes, and brain (showing my age!)?
  • James Libby
    Nice long shot @James Libby … slimey, grimy, blimey … :lol:

… but what the heck was that kit clashing there! Didn't that hurt your eyes, and brain (showing my age!)?

Hahahah, I'm trying to liven up the highlights with no dank gifs to share!

And yes, the kit clash was no fun. Thankfully, my eyes are still strong enough that I like to think that it's to my advantage!
  • James Libby
    The GOAT Goal of the Day:

FlickeringGrimyDegus.gif
  • James Libby
    I have SO many goals to share! I've been absolutely dominating somehow. Expect BIG GIFS in the next few days as I roll these puppies out!!
  • James Libby
    AND you can expect a full 87 LW Henry review

AND

a full 87 Socrates review - spoiler alert: he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ epic!
  • James Libby
    edited October 2018
    My favorite highlight of FIFA 19 so far:

FittingUnequaledCockerspaniel.gif
  • James Libby
    edited October 2018
    The 87 LW GOAT is a savage animal. He's rawer than the PRIME - not as strong, not as ridiculously good at finishing - but my gawd he can run. His sprinting is incredible; he's sprite, adroit, his acceleration in particular is other-worldly. He can literally blow by players using just LT+RT. He cuts like Barry Sanders in '94. Just a joy to play with.

You have to partner him with a beast though. Someone who can hold up the ball and distribute.... And 87 Socrates is perfect - he's big, strong, and his shots are ridiculously powerful. I'm really enjoying the combination. And Henry's runs are much, much better this year. He finds space and gets in behind with regularity:

PerkyDecisiveAsianelephant.gif
    Post edited by James Libby on
  • James Libby
    The GOAT Goal of the Day:

FlickeringGrimyDegus.gif

Surprisingly, I'm scoring a lot of these nod on corners.
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator
    Keep the great goals coming. Looks promising. You might get to 1000 quicker this year by the looks of it :)
  • James Libby
    Keep the great goals coming. Looks promising. You might get to 1000 quicker this year by the looks of it :)

Thanks, my man. You have seemingly become my only life-line to the real world. And I genuinely appreciate your constant encouragement.
  • RebelRob
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    Apologies for the lack of posting, but I have been checking in on the thread.

But I must say the goal from 1st October was a banger!

Keep it up dude, but while you’ve got a sick team and I’m running with a peasant 70k team I’ll have to try and avoid our friendly for a week or 2, especially with you dropping bombs like that!