The GOAT Lounge - All Things Henry

Comments

• mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    @James Libby

Mbappé is your answer if you can buy one. I sniped one for 300k earlier, but he has been hovering in the 330-375k range for most of the day. If you can generate a few more coins or snipe one, that’s definitely the way to go.
  • TeaFarmer
    85 posts Park Captain
    Finish this team with 300k:

9d380b61d04a086621d98b21310995b3.gyf

The winner gets a prize!

I’d probably look at Kante and Mendy and maybe Lloris?!?

However that is my uneducated opinion so what do I know haha anyway I like the sound of this I’ll be following track man GL with your quest with the GOAT
  • James Libby
    7054 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Young GOATs

f0f87f5413c4c40d2f5f562888ad544f.gyf

Ye Olde GOATs

1bcdda30bb115154e79dd4beac6b9594.gyf

Thoughts?!?
  • James Libby
    Young GOATs

Ye Olde GOATs

Thoughts?!?

Other recommendations???
  • Finesse_4days
    10072 posts Has That Special Something
    Young GOATs

Ye Olde GOATs

Thoughts?!?

Other recommendations???

Coman Lm
  • James Libby
    edited September 2018
    Young GOATs

Ye Olde GOATs

Thoughts?!?

Other recommendations???

Coman Lm

Nice shout. I like the thought of that.
  • James Libby
    When I roll into my first game this year, I'm going to play this song on my phone and leave the headset mic right over the speakers:

• RebelRob
    6641 posts Big Money Move
    Or alessandrini rm?
  • James Libby
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Or alessandrini rm?

Is he decent this year? He looks underwhelming...
  • Dodds
    9083 posts League Winner
    Setting up nicely mate!
  • James Libby
    Dodds wrote: »
    Setting up nicely mate!

I'm trying, mate. Played about ten games of clubs so far and can't score for the life of me. Scared to play FUT, frankly.
  • RebelRob
    edited September 2018
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Or alessandrini rm?

Is he decent this year? He looks underwhelming...

He doesn’t look anything special, but it seems players with high agility and balance in this game are very good especially out wide, and the meta seems to be crosses so he would probably do well as a winger as opposed to striker to where most played him previously.

If I get a chance to try him out before my time runs out I’ll let you know what I think of him.
  • James Libby
    THIS IS A GOAT UPDATE

I just played my first two games of the year - Online Seasons with France.

This is all to say... I'm selling everything but the GOAT and buying Mbappe. That is all.
  • James Libby
    edited September 2018
    MBAPPE: ACQUIRED

Will make a GYF later, till then check out this bad boy:

https://xboxclips.com/Father Wack/2fd97a6e-bc66-4ab7-86f8-9e876a040c51
  • Dodds
    9083 posts League Winner
    Dodds wrote: »
    Setting up nicely mate!

I'm trying, mate. Played about ten games of clubs so far and can't score for the life of me. Scared to play FUT, frankly.

I’m in Tenerife atm, so I’ve not even played yet. Played 1 game of the demo but that’s it, looking forward to getting to play.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Working my coins to prime Henry at 1.2Million atm and holding on to 40 plus players until release day :dizzy:
  • mjs4p
    Good choice on Mbappe. You won’t regret it.
  • James Libby
    edited September 2018
    Current Team:

857c03facf0cc0996bb2da3f3c311e2d.gyf

Bench:

92213c0cc5d88b54af05990ae33854a1.gyf
  • James Libby
    edited September 2018
    I'm thinking about running out the 87 LW with young, horned French talent.

Then rebuilding the 2009 Barcelona team with the 90 LW (Ibra, Messi, etc).

And then the invincibles with the PRIME GOAT.

Thoughts?
  • Just_Unfair
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    Looks like you need to change formation too
  • Orison
    54983 posts National Treasure

Thoughts?

How about building some good teams instead? This is the year I wanna see you in WL and div 1 of rivals.
  • James Libby
    Looks like you need to change formation too

Some coaches form their tactics around their players.

Others impose them.

I'm the latter.

Cheers.

• James Libby
    GOAT UPDATE:

Just snagged Varane for a great price!!!
  • James Libby
    Orison wrote: »

Thoughts?

How about building some good teams instead? This is the year I wanna see you in WL and div 1 of rivals.

Dearest Orison,

Thanks for writing. So good of you to check in on us here in the GOAT forum. I hope you know how legendary you are on this thread. Your criticism is, has been, and remains the well-spring of progress.

In all seriousness, I could give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about WL. It's just not my bag, man. I played a decent amount of it in FIFA 17 and it was just too much of a burden to dedicate ten-plus hours on the weekends. At my advanced age, I have much more fun just playing with friends or grinding divisions. And then comes the whole "I have a family and a wildly successful career" series of factors and influences. The weekends are my only time to do other stuff i DO enjoy - like biking, hiking, kayaking, tennis and golf.

If I was 17 again, I'd grind WL with you every weekend, brother. And a part of me wishes I could do just that. But, alas, that James is long gone, and all that remains is the elderly, horned old man typing to you right now. I hope you'll find it in your heart to frequent the GOAT forum anyway - even though I cannot live up to the lofty standards you've imposed upon me.

Regards,

J. R. Libby

P.S. - I'll crush you 1v1, punk.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7194 posts Big Money Move

Thoughts?

Dearest Orison,

Thanks for writing. So good of you to check in on us here in the GOAT forum. I hope you know how legendary you are on this thread. Your criticism is, has been, and remains the well-spring of progress.

In all seriousness, I could give a **** about WL. It's just not my bag, man. I played a decent amount of it in FIFA 17 and it was just too much of a burden to dedicate ten-plus hours on the weekends. At my advanced age, I have much more fun just playing with friends or grinding divisions. And then comes the whole "I have a family and a wildly successful career" series of factors and influences. The weekends are my only time to do other stuff i DO enjoy - like biking, hiking, kayaking, tennis and golf.

If I was 17 again, I'd grind WL with you every weekend, brother. And a part of me wishes I could do just that. But, alas, that James is long gone, and all that remains is the elderly, horned old man typing to you right now. I hope you'll find it in your heart to frequent the GOAT forum anyway - even though I cannot live up to the lofty standards you've imposed upon me.

Regards,

J. R. Libby

:joy:
  • Orison
    54983 posts National Treasure

Thoughts?

Dearest Orison,

In all seriousness, I could give a **** about WL. It's just not my bag, man. I played a decent amount of it in FIFA 17 and it was just too much of a burden to dedicate ten-plus hours on the weekends. At my advanced age, I have much more fun just playing with friends or grinding divisions. And then comes the whole "I have a family and a wildly successful career" series of factors and influences. The weekends are my only time to do other stuff i DO enjoy - like biking, hiking, kayaking, tennis and golf.

Regards,

J. R. Libby

Deal.

Full version 1v1 once I've got Griez and/or Stoich.

Then I will show you who da real goat is.
  • mjs4p

Thoughts?

Dearest Orison,

Regards,

J. R. Libby

:joy:

Legend
  • James Libby

Thoughts?

Dearest Orison,

Regards,

J. R. Libby

Deal.

Full version 1v1 once I've got Griez and/or Stoich.

Then I will show you who da real goat is.

It's now or never, Orison. I'm in the lobby waiting for you.

Three IF Lozanos say you don't show.
  • RebelRob
    Everyone meet at the gates at 3 o’clock, I’ve heard @James Libby is gonna fight @Orison !

:D
  • TheBalenci
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Currieman wrote: »
    Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype