The GOAT Lounge - All Things Henry

Comments

• James Libby
    5180 posts Big Money Move
    Very nasty, @ccooaattssyy

But what about a more practical formation?

This is definitely one of the best ways to get all third best cards involved, but I feel it would struggle in game a bit.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6881 posts Big Money Move
    The only area lacking real quality is left back.

Carniball Bellerin in for RB.

• James Libby
    The only area lacking real quality is left back.

Carniball Bellerin in for RB.

Would you take that squad into WL?

I agree Bellerin is next. I have some personal problems with the kid IRL that make me less than eager to switch him out.
  • EddieFicio
    21301 posts Club Captain
    The goat came to my club in a short loan spell, and while he's already gone back to his parent club, he did deliver a couple gems

dOlBaNH.gif

1uJEpCu.gif

• BlitzersNL
    24136 posts Club Captain
    Not sure if I want to get 90/87 rated GOAT or PIM Bobby Pires
  • James Libby
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    The goat came to my club in a short loan spell, and while he's already gone back to his parent club, he did deliver a couple gems

dOlBaNH.gif

1uJEpCu.gif

Sick goals, dude. The GOAT appreciates your service, and so do we.
  • James Libby
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Not sure if I want to get 90/87 rated GOAT or PIM Bobby Pires

Goat will make more of an impact AND be more fun. Trust me.
  • BlitzersNL
    24136 posts Club Captain
    It pains me to say this, but not really impressed with 90 Henry yet
  • James Libby
    It pains me to say this, but not really impressed with 90 Henry yet

You're not horned enuff!
  • James Libby
    New squad... played about ten games yesterday (way, way too tired to be playing... alas)... and decided to BLOW THINGS UP:

feaac29a0e24b907709d1738e79e3de7.gyf

Have a ton of coin stacked for TOTS. Going to mess around and try not to spend too much inbetween now and then. And, while I'm on the topic of new squads.... here is my updated Gunners squad:

b1c90f0c62918c0e3791e42fcd5d3c8b.gyf
  • BlitzersNL
    24136 posts Club Captain
    Going to get 87 Henry, not costing 800k will keep expectations lower I think.
  • Hollandman
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    1000% sure that I can afford him next weekend
    Toty Neymar Pim Henry Eoa Robben, lovely
  • James Libby
    Going to get 87 Henry, not costing 800k will keep expectations lower I think.

He is a lot of fun. Sorry the 90 didn't do it for you.
  • James Libby
    Hollandman wrote: »
    1000% sure that I can afford him next weekend
    Toty Neymar Pim Henry Eoa Robben, lovely

How that sounds nast-aaaaaaaaaaaaaay, my man!
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    giphy.gif
  • James Libby
    giphy.gif

EPIC GOAT RIP!!!!!!!!!
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    giphy.gif

EPIC GOAT RIP!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I saw the other day you had Guendouzi in your team which is now replaced by Ramsey. How was Guendouzi? Hmm, I'm interested in getting him soon as I need some more physicality to my midfield.
  • James Libby
    giphy.gif

EPIC GOAT RIP!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I saw the other day you had Guendouzi in your team which is now replaced by Ramsey. How was Guendouzi? Hmm, I'm interested in getting him soon as I need some more physicality to my midfield.

Dude, Guendozi was excellent. Very nice card - surprisingly so. I just had no room for him once I got Ramsey and with TOTS coming up, I wanted to cash out what tradeables I have. Only had a handful of games with Ramsey, but I will let the forum know how he plays for me.
  • James Libby
    I just went in a horned goat streak for the ages!

Father Wack is BACK!!!
  • VICTAAAA
    10758 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 9
    @James Libby no true Gunners team is complete with out Pat, you know this, I know this, all gooners know this. Return that captain’s armband where it belongs! :heart:
  • James Libby
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    @James Libby no true Gunners team is complete with out Pat, you know this, I know this, all gooners know this. Return that captain’s armband where it belongs! :heart:

Gawddamn it! He's sooooo expensive!
  • VICTAAAA
    10758 posts Has That Special Something
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Gawddamn it! He's sooooo expensive!

Just pack one then!
    pcZiBiH.jpg
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    giphy.gif

EPIC GOAT RIP!!!!!!!!!

Dude, Guendozi was excellent. Very nice card - surprisingly so. I just had no room for him once I got Ramsey and with TOTS coming up, I wanted to cash out what tradeables I have. Only had a handful of games with Ramsey, but I will let the forum know how he plays for me.

That's good to hear. I will give him a run soon before I upgrade him to Petit or Vieira. I have untradeable Kante and Futmas Torreira for now but they are almost a carbon copy of each other. I need at least one CDM or box to box midfielder with some height and strength.
  • James Libby
    giphy.gif

EPIC GOAT RIP!!!!!!!!!

That's good to hear. I will give him a run soon before I upgrade him to Petit or Vieira. I have untradeable Kante and Futmas Torreira for now but they are almost a carbon copy of each other. I need at least one CDM or box to box midfielder with some height and strength.

Guendozi-Torreira work well together!
  • James Libby
    edited April 9
    A little Iceman to Goat backheel to start the day:

DefiantInfamousBee-size_restricted.gif
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro

Have you mastered timed finishing? Is it worth learning at this point of the game? I was thinking it will benefit me greatly with both PIM Henry and Bergkamp.

I was thinking about turning on the meter for today's session and trying to learn it and store it in my muscle memory.
  • James Libby

Have you mastered timed finishing? Is it worth learning at this point of the game? I was thinking it will benefit me greatly with both PIM Henry and Bergkamp.

I was thinking about turning on the meter for today's session and trying to learn it and store it in my muscle memory.

I don't mess with it, but I am sure if you have the time to commit to mastering it that it will work wonders with those two Goats!!!
  • GoonerJoe88
    907 posts Semi-Pro

I don't mess with it, but I am sure if you have the time to commit to mastering it that it will work wonders with those two Goats!!!

Hmm, I'll give it a shot and record any bangers with the Goat and Iceman.
  • James Libby

Hmm, I'll give it a shot and record any bangers with the Goat and Iceman.

Ya know, full GOAT confession: I regretted benching Iceman almost immediately. He is back in the squad and working wonders for me at CAM/CF.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 10
    Sorry to hijack this thread but finally I reach 1000 goals goating with my GOAT George Best

PS-Messages-20190410-103950.jpg

PS-Messages-20190410-103953.jpg

Reach more time with his PIM because he play outwide now with cr7 and eusebio in the center but still he is the GOAT