The GOAT Lounge - All Things Henry

Comments

• James Libby
    7297 posts Big Money Move
    940d69fe117ba447476341feb811eb93.gyf
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator
    Every time you hit these rocet shots you should play Rocket Man by Elton John for your opponent :)
  • James Libby
    Every time you hit these rocet shots you should play Rocket Man by Elton John for your opponent :)

Hahahaha, not a bad idea. I cannot be blasting Elton though. I'm more of a blues and jazz guy.

And, speaking honestly, I already get a ton of hate msgs after games anyway. B)
  • Doomkin wrote: »
    May i ask what instructions you have on Socrates? do you think i need the stay forward on the 89 version? since he has High attacking and medium Defensive work rates. what do you use? I used the stay forward on the 87 version when i had him because of the work rates but dont know here lol.

And what chem style do you think fits him best, Sniper or Engine?

I use Target Man instructions and Get In Behind on Henry. I don't think you want stay forward on him - he can impact the game in so many ways, and he's such a versatile player: you want him tracking back, busting up play, and causing chaos.

Engine all the way.

Cheers, mate. Let us know how you get on with him!

Thank you, I am currently on my way to pick up CR7 and use him in the 4231 Narrow, I will remove any instructions on Socrates and try since you have everything default on him? But yeah, would you use Target man on CR7 aswell?
  • James Libby
    Doomkin wrote: »
    Doomkin wrote: »
    May i ask what instructions you have on Socrates? do you think i need the stay forward on the 89 version? since he has High attacking and medium Defensive work rates. what do you use? I used the stay forward on the 87 version when i had him because of the work rates but dont know here lol.

And what chem style do you think fits him best, Sniper or Engine?

I use Target Man instructions and Get In Behind on Henry. I don't think you want stay forward on him - he can impact the game in so many ways, and he's such a versatile player: you want him tracking back, busting up play, and causing chaos.

Engine all the way.

Cheers, mate. Let us know how you get on with him!

Thank you, I am currently on my way to pick up CR7 and use him in the 4231 Narrow, I will remove any instructions on Socrates and try since you have everything default on him? But yeah, would you use Target man on CR7 aswell?

Yeah, for some reason Target Man seems to work almost like a deep-lying playmaker - he seems to track back check to the ball more, and for a CAM - for me - that is essential. I want the striker and wingers making runs, but the CAM needs to stay central and be the glue which connects the offense together. I have no doubt CR7 will work wonders for you regardless!

Cheers!
  • James Libby
    YE OLDE GOAT JUST BANGED HIS FIRST HATTY!!!!

8 GAMES
    10 GOALS
  • James Libby
    Went on an absolute hot streak last night with Ye Olde Goat. Banged like 20 goals, four hat tricks, and stayed up way, way too late. And recorded every goal. I just couldn't stop.

Right now, I'm putting them all into a highlight reel WITH commentary. And then I am going to spam every thread on the forum with the GOAT'S HORN. 🐐 🐐 🐐
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Went on an absolute hot streak last night with Ye Olde Goat. Banged like 20 goals, four hat tricks, and stayed up way, way too late. And recorded every goal. I just couldn't stop.

Right now, I'm putting them all into a highlight reel WITH commentary. And then I am going to spam every thread on the forum with the GOAT'S HORN. 🐐 🐐 🐐

Legend
  • RebelRob
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Haha quality.

I’ve done that a few nights already, staying up too late that is, when I’ve been on a good streak.

In the words or R Kelly, ‘my minds telling me no, but my body, my body’s telling me yes!’

• James Libby
    f54680068c3abf37d5734ff822d0fa54.gyf
  • LFC Simon 98
    19920 posts Club Captain
    You’re a crease man
  • James Libby
    edited October 2018
    Last night, I played a little over eleven games and scored twenty-two goals with four hat tricks, and a bevvy of unbelievable GOAT Goals. I'm really blown away by the 90 LW Henry's finishing. He is SO lethal.

Upload Studio is a plague on humanity. I woke up today and had about a dozen clips I wanted to string together. Needless to say it didn't go very well, but the finished product is still relatively horned. Apologies for some of the glitches and audio issues in advance!

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/father-wack/video/61849305
    Post edited by James Libby on
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator
    Going strong!

Keep up the good work. :)
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49335 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Dodds wrote: »
    Good luck lad.

• James Libby
    Today, the 🐐 takes down weekend league.

Prepare yourselves, fools!!!
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Today, the 🐐 takes down weekend league.

Prepare yourselves, fools!!!

Good luck! I can’t wait to read about it!
  • James Libby
    FIRST WL GAME

FIRST WIN

GOAT WITH TWO GOALS

DETAILS TO FOLLOW!!!
  • James Libby
    edited October 2018
  • James Libby
    I will throw together a highlight reel come the end of the weekend, but this has been the pick of the lot so far:

https://xboxclips.com/Father Wack/fe6d7332-7846-486b-ae72-0e3d959d6f9e

I've started 5-0 and the GOAT is on FIRE!!!
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator
    Elite incoming. :)
  • James Libby

Dude, if I had the time to play all my games, I dare say I would be!!!
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator

Need to find time then. Henry deserve to be Mr. Elite.
  • James Libby

I really do, too. Maybe when I get the Prime?

This week I am just going to focus on getting to 11 wins.
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator

I really do, too. Maybe when I get the Prime?

This week I am just going to focus on getting to 11 wins.

Should be easy enough. :)
  • James Libby
    I went on the most savage run yesterday. The GOAT pulled me, on his own, to Gold 3 in FUTchamps. I have some UNBELIEVABLE highlights to post. Going to do another video with commentary later today.

Stay tuned!
  • DougInskip
    7676 posts League Winner
    Hey man! Quick question? Last year I know you used Prime Bergkamp, I’ve currently got the 90 and he’s fantastic, will eventually look at upgrading to the 92, don’t suppose you used both and can shed any light on the differences? No worries if not
  • James Libby
    Can I tell you all how much I hate upload studio???
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Smashing it! Looking forward to the next video.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Had prime last year, heel to flick and finesse was so op with him.
    This year he looks poor value and overpriced. Ronaldo has better stats, better workrates and 5* skills.

Remember last year Henry was good against rare gold defenders but when you played Ferdinand and Vieira he'd go missing while Ronaldo even if he cant dribble past them off the ball is always a threat
  • James Libby
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Smashing it! Looking forward to the next video.

Still working on it! It's a banger though.